North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 9623| Reply: 52

Answers for I NEED TO HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
sword of choke...
Super moderator
Joined 2014-2-10
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2016-4-8 19:35:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Answers for I NEED TO HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU Reply:52| View:9623
Hello Heroes:
Freyafm is one of our best Forum Moderators, and recently she posted a questionnaire asking about some current concerns. We apologize for not providing the answers sooner. So today let’s have a discussion here.
Link: http://community.gtarcade.com/fo ... read&tid=219105

Questions:
1.        Do you prefer Happy Sea or the old seasonal carnivals?
It seems that many prefer the old seasonal carnivals. We haven’t removed seasonal carnivals for good or anything like that so don't worry. But for now, we will be continuously improving Happy Sea to make it as good as the old carnivals, and hopefully even better. However, we might bring back seasonal carnivals very soon.

2.        How do you feel about having to enter Homestead every time you want to open Furnace or Magic House? And what should be done?
As we’ve received suggestions from a lot of players that Homestead shouldn’t be just a place for DIY or decorations, we decided to incorporate other aspects of the game into Homestead, so we decided to add Furnace and Magic House. But since some players have been reporting lag issues, we are looking into this problem, but it will take some time.

3.        Do you get enough Jackpot Lotto Vouchers from Hot Events?
For the recent Hot Events, old or new, we will be making many adjustments. We are thinking of putting those rewards under several single events, not every where in Hot Events. But it looks like the first version didn’t work out as planned. Since we are always trying to improve, this won’t be the final version. More adjustments will be made to meet your satisfaction.

4.        How do you feel about the rewards in Explore Gem Enhancement?
See answer to question 3.

5.        Do you get enough gold in game?
This issue has been brought to the table more than once, and know that we are aware of your concerns, and this is a big one. We’re currently thinking of ways to add more gold income for players. What do players need? It’s an ongoing topic, but we will try our best to come up with the best solution.

6.        Old or new Lucky Tree?
We decided to put some resources in the Lucky Tree drawing as part of our solution to help alleviate players’ shortage of resources. It looks like you guys want more Lucky Coins when it comes to Lucky Tree. The setting of resources available on the Lucky Tree might remain the same, however, Nectars might grow.

7.        Old or new Djinni?
Regarding Djinni’s Shop, we currently do not have any planned changes for it. But through this little survey, now we know what kind of Shop players are wanting. We will consider changes later on.

After these questions, we would also like to express our feelings:
1.        As game developers, we greatly value all feedback and suggestions from our players. But it’s sometimes impossible to incorporate everything, whether due to opposing opinions or other limitations. However, we’re always trying to find what’s best for the game, and that’s why we need your help as well. We hope that you will continue to give us feedback. Agree or disagree, we want to hear from you.
2.        We have a forum moderator team (FM team), made up of players from different servers, different countries, different timezones (maybe even different planets?). Despite all their differences, their goal is always the same: doing their best to let us know what’s going on in the game. We would like to ask our players to continue to respect their efforts, understand their difficulties, and support and cooperate with them. The more encouragement you give them, the more eager they will be to help you .

Thank you very much for your understanding! We hope you are all enjoying the game and will continue to support LoA!

The League of Angels Team
Best regards!

Translate

sword of choke... Last edit in 2016-4-8 19:35:08

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yagami
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2019-04-25
Post time 2016-4-8 21:20:17 | Show all posts
Edited by yagami at 2016-4-8 21:38

1... "It seems that many prefer the old seasonal carnivals." - 99.9% of the players views is pretty much "All players", not "most players". (To take into account of those new players who don't know how good the old seasonal carnival was and just randomly chose one.)

3... "More adjustments will be made to meet your satisfaction." - As long as you look back into the past events (especially Explore Gem Enhancement) and match the amount of event items it used to give.

"But it looks like the first version didn’t work out as planned." - Was it not obvious that reducing event items to 0 would not work out? If you kept the event item amounts similar or same, it would have been much better.

5... "We’re currently thinking of ways to add more gold income for players" - Would rather that you increase the event items back to how it used to be, instead of worrying about the gold. The players who don't have enough gold are the ones who don't attend all Gauntlets and Demonic Wars. The other reason can be found in my original reply. More gold is nice, for donations, but there are more important things to improve on first.

6... "We decided to put some resources in the Lucky Tree drawing as part of our solution to help alleviate players’ shortage of resources." - This is counterintuitive. If we wanted resources, we can use the coins to buy the resources.

It would be so much easier to just revert back to how events used it be. Why bother with making it horrible, then make adjustments to it? Could totally spend that time fixing bugs instead.

Translate
Floor reply (7)
  • I must agreed to the above, and just because of my bad English I cant write more points to look into...:-)
    Translate
    2016-4-9 02:43  Reply
  • what annoys me is they asked what we think about those questions, and what they did the complete opposite, they still want to keep the UNhappy sea, the hot events reward got nerfed like crazy, the gemology reward got pretty much wiped and to top everything there is a tycoon event on-going
    Translate
    2016-4-9 02:43  Reply
  • Answer 6 is just perfect lol.
    Translate
    2016-4-9 12:30  Reply
  • I agree with you on most points, save 5. Gold might not be a problem for you, but it is for the many people who are stuck playing on another time zone. Personally there's just no way i can stay up or be up at 5 in the morning for late-evening events (and i would like to add it was already hard when i was playing on GMT while i'm on GMT 1, GMT only being a tiny minority of Europe). It's something I have been bringing up on every single survey because it's really a BIG disadvantage.
    Translate
    2016-4-10 02:17  Reply
  • yagami is right everything he said is true.just put back the OLD HOT EVENTS and the REWARDS.but still they ask question to players yet they don't even listen even the bug they wont even fixed it.IDK if they listen to us all in here.
    Translate
    2016-4-10 02:47  Reply
  • Reply acronym : More flexibility for time-specific events? A large gold event some time after server midnight but before the early team arena could also work, but would give players who can attend all 3 too big of an advantage.
    Translate
    2016-4-23 16:16  Reply
  • Excuse me, but about gold... there IS a big shortage of it. And it's serious. Yes, I can't attend Gauntlets, but I never miss demonic (1m  gold each hit). Gauntlets just happen at 5:30am for me and it's not very easy to join when I have work 4 hours later (also, because x-silver happen on tuesday and friday (i guess) i never been there too...). Yet, 230m gold every 2 days wouldn't fix my problems. I have over 5000 lv11 Matk gems waiting to be made lv12 (which is a bit more than 80b gold... or 600k scrolls) not to mention that after that I would need to make them lv13 and lv14 (total price isn't hard to count). So please, tell me how you imagine getting that much gold in game? I don't even use gold or scrolls on gems below lv10...
    Would be easier if we could decide when we want GT- before early TA or normal time. Or make one more (equal in gold) event in that early time but allowing player to join only one of them?
    Translate
    2016-5-3 21:32  Reply

yagami Last edit in 2016-4-8 21:20:17

Support 25

IGN: Yagami | Server: Kongregate S2 (EST) | Guide
Reply Support 25 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
reginac369
User
Joined 2014-9-27
Last Visited 2016-05-10
Post time 2016-4-8 19:41:54 | Show all posts
Okay here goes
No carnival suck, hate happy sea
Homestead doesn't bother me one way or the other, you can do most from your main.
No, we do not get enough Jackpot vouchers.
I get plenty of gold.
Hate new Djinn, hate new lucky tree, hate new gemology rewards

and please let me take it a step further, hate waiting three hours to not get into a cross server battle.
hate the lag, and hate the broken game systems. Support is non existent, and players are dropping like flies.
Translate
Floor reply (4)

reginac369 Last edit in 2016-4-8 19:41:54

Support 12

Default Signature
Reply Support 12 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mirjanag25
User
Joined 2014-8-19
Last Visited 2016-07-05
Post time 2016-4-8 19:52:12 | Show all posts
1:As game developers, we greatly value all feedback and suggestions from our players. But it’s sometimes impossible to incorporate everything, whether due to opposing opinions or other limitations. However, we’re always trying to find what’s best for the game, and that’s why we need your help as well. We hope that you will continue to give us feedback. Agree or disagree, we want to hear from you.

IS LIKE YOU EVER LISTEN WHAT PLAYERS WANT... this post make me laugh
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Make a game in the high level that let us test our br. help us work on the team for we go in battle. Like a hunter get his weapons out and clean them and shoot them to line them up. Before he go hunting.

Make each warrior different . I am talking about our main character . Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Archer give each character different skill and gems that they need. As they develop make that stage different not more games to play but what they do.
    Translate
    2016-4-21 14:04  Reply
  • You have to many servers which cause not enough people to play in them. You should only add when you see a need for more and not to carry away with that.

Other games are putting in there chat. Translate to help the players under each other.

You need to make it so the people that sleep when the people are up on the other side of the world. Get to play your games too. Have 2 games example Gauntlet play 13:00 and then 21:00 same day so every one can do it.
    Translate
    2016-4-21 14:10  Reply

mirjanag25 Last edit in 2016-4-8 19:52:12

Support 6

Default Signature
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
魔法剣士(=ΦエΦ=)...
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2019-10-15
Post time 2016-4-10 03:05:48 | Show all posts
1.The old seasonal carnivals is more fun like st.patrick. valentine.holloween and more lots of thrill and fun especially the time for the item draw..battle at the world boss with some items 100% of players missin it ofc me too hope the old seasonal event bring back asap.. happy see is good game too maybe not bad if gonna added it too like once a month

2.I dont have any problem when i enter at my HS..Furnace and magic house nice idea for to add it at home stead but sometimes i have lag and some froze the time i gonna synth some Inscription and carve Inscription we hope gonna fixed this asap

3&4:The old hot events is better one we can get some bonuses at all around and even at omipotence?? (idk the exact spell) if gonna recharge any amount can get some item like Jackpot lotto voucher BT shell card and more..we hope that old hot event to bring back like the Explore gem Enchancement with some bonuses like JLV CM card and more

5:Gauntlet gaving us more amount of gold even the demonic war..thats a great idea if gonna add more gold for example increase  the gold coin at  World Boss some items too like before..and some synth scroll.. bring back again the treasure hunter addin some bonuses especially the time of seasonal event like st patrick.and we hope the char lvl max of 100 gonna raise the lvl above..and fixed the problem about cross server coz 100% of the players want that game back to normal like before..
6:New lucky Tree not bad but gonna be amazing if the some resources from old lucky tree gonna addin too like the skill book mythic thunder storm at the shop and some bonuses of lucky coin and the nectar at the lucky tree blessing..

7:New djini we like it gemo card 50x30 pcs for 3750 daric not expensive but we gonna missin the old djini too some item like angel shard,costume, mount and more..gonna be great if gonna mixed it together ..and hope the djini merchant bring back like before 3 days to 4 days even the Group buy and some group ticket bonuses at recharge reward all around tallent and more..

We appreciate if this gonna behappen again and we hope this problem about bugs gonna fixed asap like the CS..
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i agree need the OLD HOT EVENT'S especially for free player's who expect to get a decent rewards it's the only way they can save and collect  those items.also fixed the damn bug.
    Translate
    2016-4-10 03:25  Reply
  • I agree with all this 100%
    Translate
    2016-4-10 03:55  Reply

魔法剣士(=ΦエΦ=)... Last edit in 2016-4-10 03:05:48

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
Ѕilverᚺorn
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2016-4-9 22:48:17 | Show all posts
Edited by Ѕilverᚺorn at 2016-4-9 22:51

3.        Do you get enough Jackpot Lotto Vouchers from Hot Events?
For the recent Hot Events, old or new, we will be making many adjustments. We are thinking of putting those rewards under several single events, not every where in Hot Events. But it looks like the first version didn’t work out as planned. Since we are always trying to improve, this won’t be the final version. More adjustments will be made to meet your satisfaction.

First, its event item, not limited to jackpot lotto.
Second, "several single events" i never seen this, give example then we can see.
Third and the last, "More adjustments will be made to meet your satisfaction" I hope this not empty promises.

6.        Old or new Lucky Tree?
We decided to put some resources in the Lucky Tree drawing as part of our solution to help alleviate players’ shortage of resources. It looks like you guys want more Lucky Coins when it comes to Lucky Tree. The setting of resources available on the Lucky Tree might remain the same, however, Nectars might grow.

If player are short of resources, they can buy them in the shop using coin. There is no need to give it from the tree itself.
And we have a very little number of nectar ever offered.

7.        Old or new Djinni?
Regarding Djinni’s Shop, we currently do not have any planned changes for it. But through this little survey, now we know what kind of Shop players are wanting. We will consider changes later on.

Of course everyone will say old, but from my prespective, current djinni isnt that bad. However the variant of special item (heroes, angel, mount, cloth) that is offered is lousy.
My suggestion: just increase the voucher limit from 150 -> 2000 daily.

1.        As game developers, we greatly value all feedback and suggestions from our players. But it’s sometimes impossible to incorporate everything, whether due to opposing opinions or other limitations. However, we’re always trying to find what’s best for the game, and that’s why we need your help as well. We hope that you will continue to give us feedback. Agree or disagree, we want to hear from you.

Nvm players, even mod suggestion or even hard work is ignored. Let's list them:
- Merge list (these server, specificly asked/request for merge, yet gta merge server that never ask or want the merge) [Don't lie to me, but (cash) is considered too here]
- Event schedule (these day, the schedule almost barely accurate, how fm can check or even report, if the event listed as 15th but appear in 14th?)

There are plenty of list, but i think i made my point

Translate
Floor reply (2)

Ѕilverᚺorn Last edit in 2016-4-9 22:48:17

Support 4

Required(Typed): IGN, Server No, SS, and Order ID(Recharge)

Link: Rules | Payment
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abhi.gehlaut
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2021-02-19
Post time 2016-4-8 20:41:16 | Show all posts
so after all this nothing's changed you gonna do what u want lol in much simpler words
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abhi.gehlaut Last edit in 2016-4-8 20:41:16

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
miffyreylo
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-27
Last Visited 2017-06-27
Post time 2016-4-10 06:07:43 | Show all posts
Edited by miffyreylo at 2016-4-10 06:13

1.        Do you prefer Happy Sea or the old seasonal carnivals?
Think it's quite safe to say that many (if not ALL) players would like the old seasonal carnivals back. With the old seasonal events, not only cashers benefited, but also - and most importantly - those who don't cash. This was the sort of event where all players could have the great opportunity to nab exclusive mounts, angels, etc...and if they weren't able to get it during one carnival event...then there was always the next month's event.
That sort of drive kept many people playing the game, SoC. You take that away and you've left so many players in the dust. Replacing the wonderful Carnival Events with Happy Sea was like a "too bad, so sad...you need to cash now" for anyone who wanted to get something half-decent in that event. Happy Sea is in no WAY an event that has or will replace the server-wide effects that the old Carnival Events did.

2.        How do you feel about having to enter Homestead every time you want to open Furnace or Magic House? And what should be done?
First of all, Homestead shouldn't be a priority in all of the updates lol. Many of us mods have given different things that could be worked on, but all we see is "Homestead X, Homestead Y, etc, etc" This game IS (well...was, I should say) a strategy game....a more fitting update would be to do something about CS Battle...which a great majority of players can't access - yours truly included in that batch.
So put Homestead on the back burner and bring back the events that inspired people to be competitive!

Nope.
Not at all.
The Jackpot Lotto Vouchers were a way for (like Carnival Events) EVERYONE. By providing those vouchers in Gemology Rewards, Daily Loops, Fishing through Lasers....many people were not only able to get nice rewards, but also gain points for Tycoon. Snuffing the reward output out was definitely a horrid mistake, and the original prizes should be reinstated. (10 voucher= 10k gemo, 20 voucher=> 20k gemo, 50 voucher=> 50k gemo)

4.        How do you feel about the rewards in Explore Gem Enhancement?
Restore them to how they were originally. Please. Stop isolating a majority of the player base for a minority that is considering not spending thanks to all of the nerfs.

5.        Do you get enough gold in game?
Let's do the maths: There are 5 characters with 6 gears per character. So, 30 gears for level 95+ characters and quite a few of those said equipments are Imperial (which cost even more PER level enhance). Those Imperial gears range from 30m-50m gold per level enhance, non-Imperial gears ~approx 30m gold per level enhance.
Now, my character has 20 Imperial gears and 10 non-Imperial gears and in order to enhance ALL of those gears by 1 level, I would need between 900m gold to 1.4bil gold.
As for my gold income: ~approx 20m gold through dailies and wyrms (perhaps a bit generous, but estimating on my best days lol), Gauntlet nights: 230m (if i'm there for the entire duation), and if i'm able to make it for Demonic War....then approx another 150m-200m gold (depending on how many players join). That's 20m per day, 250m for a gauntlet night, DW/daily: 170m-220m. This is not including that vast amounts of gold needed just to synth darned gems. I've blown at least 200m-300m on gems..
Bottom line is that we need an increase in gold output...the disparity between output and the needed amount for just only enhance is horrid to say the least.

Old Tree. The New Lucky Tree isn't Lucky at all lol... The chances of getting coins and diamonds are diluted with other resources that aren't vital to get. Keep it simple, devs. People enjoyed receiving coins and if lucky - diamonds from the tree. There really was no need for the Lucky Tree to look like an overdecorated Christmas Tree.

Update the Caravan lol, some prices in there are okay, but items like Moonbeam Wing Shards aren't exactly.......needed by a majority of players. By all means, you can keep them in there, but please do add more recent shards. Regarding voucher purchased Darics....that number can certainly be increased from 150 lol.

In the end, all of these nerfs can just be summed up as a terrible idea to isolate/cut off F2P or small level cashers and try to get larger cashers to dump more [or get small/mid level cashers to move up]. At that rate, there's certainly going to be nothing really worth spending on in the game....for the more people leave, the less competition there is. And with less competition, heck... why should someone spend money? So, SoC....please do listen to us players and reverse the recent changes!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

miffyreylo Last edit in 2016-4-10 06:07:43

Support 2

Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2020-12-06
Post time 2016-4-10 04:50:24 | Show all posts
Questions:
"It seems that many prefer the old seasonal carnivals".
Sorry bud, but i am still waiting to see ot hear a single person say they prefer 'Happy Sea', so quit with the 'many' and say 'all' like it is.
Happy Sea could work, as a standalone event, perhaps once a month, like a few other players have stated. But 'Happy Sea' is a cashers-only event that only benefits the individual playing it. It is the complete opposite of the carnival events we have had for 2+ years and that everybody playing the game enjoyed, and want to see back ASAP. Carnivals were a server-wide benefit to all players. Why do you imangine so many people got so angry when you removed it?

2.        How do you feel about having to enter Homestead every time you want to open Furnace or Magic House? And what should be done?
For me this is not such a big issue. I spend maybe 5 minutes a day, twice a day in homestead to complete all the necessaries there.

I hope the promise of more 'event items' is carried through. They were nerfed (halved) even before you changed the Hot Events. They need restoring to their former levels.

See answer to question 3.

Simply - No. As characters advance in level the shortage of gold becomes more and more apparent. Difficult enough levelling up one piece of gear at level 90 (30 million gold, 120 per hero, or 720million per party). Add to this trying to add guild donations and alliance donations... its impossible to have enough gold to keep up even if you donate everything into guild you will still not be able to buy enough synth scrolls to keep your gems up to date.

Nobody asked for resources to be put in lucky tree drops. we play that event to get the coins, and the diamonds and gems were bonuses. Resources being added has killed the event for most players - it is no longer worth spending diamonds on - think about that carefully! (just remove the resources from drops and put them in the lucky shop instead)

Changes to the shop (more items, especially more up to date items) would be welcome. Allowing more use of vouchers is needed. Giving more availability to acquire darics is crucial
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bofu Last edit in 2016-4-10 04:50:24

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
m-_-i-_-d-_-o-...
User
Joined 2015-9-5
Last Visited 2017-07-09
Post time 2016-4-9 04:05:20 | Show all posts
1 - yes we prefer the old seasonal carnivals
2- it's okay to open homestead to check furnace or magic house,actually it's a reminder to collect homestead things
3- no we don't get enough jackpot lotto vouchers,since i saved 50 ones in like 1 month = not fair
4- ofc the new gemo rewards is really bad,i don't get to do gemo this way,also cutting capsule to 30 in gemo was really bad idea.
5- the gold is not that bad,since we can't do many things with it
6-old lucky tree was far better
7- new djinni is good i guess,cuz we can get alot of gemo cards,but u need to make it more than 1-2 days like how it was before
important : we really love this game,that's why people keep popping up on forums complaining,it's kinda ruined now,and it's not that hard to find what people want,also last month was really great (feb) u managed to make the game more excited,but now i have no idea what is going on,but now i sure u every1 is pissed off,and alot of my friends left the game already,please make LOA a better world as how u said
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Djinni just need to meet in middle with the resources added and the amount of replacement vouchers given, so it went from 20k for reaching 40k spent to 10k regained, how about just upping that some to either 12 or 15, by increasing the return of vouchers by even 1/5th to each tier would make a huge difference. also rarely see costumes, mounts, angels in there anymore.
    Translate
    2016-4-9 10:41  Reply

m-_-i-_-d-_-o-... Last edit in 2016-4-9 04:05:20

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starrider
User
Joined 2013-12-24
Last Visited 2020-12-18
Post time 2016-4-10 10:30:21 | Show all posts
More Gold, do away with TC, guilds mostly stopped enterning. Replace TC with another Gauntlet
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starrider Last edit in 2016-4-10 10:30:21

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eistee
User
Joined 2015-10-24
Last Visited 2016-10-21
Post time 2016-4-8 19:41:58 | Show all posts
Yagami post your point of view please again, it was so great. Every single word was true
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eistee Last edit in 2016-4-8 19:41:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
what a joke
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2016-06-18
Post time 2016-4-8 19:43:26 | Show all posts
is this a joke ?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

what a joke Last edit in 2016-4-8 19:43:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raaz.adk
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2020-01-25
Post time 2016-4-8 19:47:11 | Show all posts
you say improving? Do you guys even know its meaning? improving means to bring changes that will be more beneficial to the users but for you it means taking out everything that is beneficial to users and replacing it with crap! I don't need improvement at least in case of carnivals and gemo rewards. I want it back to previous!!! NO NO NO!!! I hope u understand meaning of NO!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raaz.adk Last edit in 2016-4-8 19:47:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredrik spel
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2017-03-23
Post time 2016-4-8 19:57:20 | Show all posts
Questions:

The old style carnivals were much better. Happy sea seemed both boring and pointless. No server wide effort. In Happy Sea it was just click enlarge twice and then collect all daily. It didn't lead anywhere and will likely not bother to even click for the next one.

Having to enter homestead multiple times/day is bad over all. Best would be to merge Furnace, Magic house, and Inscriptions into one icon and place it next to Awaken in the main screen. Also merge Awaken and Awaken smelting into the same icon (so add another tab in awaken).  

No think the Wheel event is ruined now. It was great to get enough from Gemology to make the 600 points mark.

Didn't see the point of reducing the rewards. Nobody complained about the amounts of capsules for instance?

No gold is always too little. The issue for me is that I work full time. And hence can't stay up at the time when the Gauntlet's take place. Since Gauntlet is basically free 150 mil gold everytime you participate it seems very hard to balance gold for those who do Gauntlet and those who do not. But making Gauntlet the main way to get lots of gold and then putting it at such a late hour is not a good solution.

Though Gauntlet as a source of Time skip scrolls is worse really. Guild Honor really has to be made available elsewhere, in similar amounts, from a solo event.

Old one. The point of spending in Lucky Tree is to get coins for the store. Nothing else. The resources just made it too expensive to get anything from Tree store.

The store in the new one is better with larger purchases. So less need to refresh every 15 minutes to spend the Dariacs. However the previous one where you got 20k Dariacs for having spent 40k was much better. Now its more frustrating to spend carefully as to not overspend so you have to use dias in the next one.  

IGN: Alysa Server: S70
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredrik spel Last edit in 2016-4-8 19:57:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vlmndd
User
Joined 2015-11-8
Last Visited 2017-03-26
Post time 2016-4-8 20:04:05 | Show all posts
Gold is obtainable from Gauntlets, a possible suggestion is add/change the time of Gauntlet. For most of the people, the "evening" event happens during a very ungodly hour - half 5 in the morning for GMT+2.  I don't drink coffee, myself.

Lotto vouchers - could always use more. I could swear some time ago it was a lot easier getting vouchers, now the HE changes have somehow hindered that. The positive side is that people who invest a lot of diamonds do not get a huge advantage over the others. Last time, I recall, one could get some extra few hundred vouchers for some absurd diamond recharge, which won't happen often anyhow, so it's nothing significant.

Lucky tree - definitely need more nectars. The bulk of the income from LT comes from diamonds, though, since LT is the best place to spend diamonds.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vlmndd Last edit in 2016-4-8 20:04:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
floatingmrf
User
Joined 2015-5-23
Last Visited 2017-04-13
Post time 2016-4-8 20:07:49 | Show all posts
at least no more sane peeps that will going to spend on pool's laser anymore, which is ur loss
Translate
Floor reply (0)

floatingmrf Last edit in 2016-4-8 20:07:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blablabla1
User
Joined 2016-3-5
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2016-4-8 20:08:21 | Show all posts
this is all cute.. lets wait for actions .
p.s Fix Fire queen 20x divine fireball stuck
Translate
Floor reply (0)

blablabla1 Last edit in 2016-4-8 20:08:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-5 13:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158328 second(s), 68 queries .