North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 7596| Reply: 46

Facebook Moderator Recruitment Starts Now!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
sword of choke...
Super moderator
Joined 2014-2-10
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2016-4-13 15:23:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Facebook Moderator Recruitment Starts Now! Reply:46| View:7596
Need for Mod Most Wanted.jpg

Attention: it’s for League of Angels Global only.

Dear players,
As our Facebook is getting busier, we are looking to recruit a Facebook Moderator team. That means we are looking for dedicated players, who have a pulse on the community and a passion for the game. Come and join our moderator team today!

Duration: Apr. 13th to Apr. 16th, 2016
Before you apply for the position of Facebook Moderator (FM), please ensure that you have access to Gmail and Skype, as they will be necessary in regular FM work.

We encourage everyone to help supervise the Facebook, to keep everything clean and friendly. Therefore, if you notice any unwelcome behavior in the Facebook, please contact a member of the FM team. Be sure to always include screenshots of proof, to help the FM team with your case.

Also we wish to point out that our moderators work very hard to improve your experience, so please treat them with respect.

FAQ
What should an FM do?
1.Guide players, answer questions, report problems, and spread a positive atmosphere in Facebook fan page.
2.Extra requests from administrators (might involve additional in-game bonuses).
3.Share suggestions about the game.

What are the requirements for becoming a Facebook Moderator?
1.Character level must be at least Lvl.60 in League of Angels Global Version.
2.Stay active in our League of Angels Global Version Facebook page.
3.Good communication skills, patience, and friendliness.
4.Being able to speak English is a must. And if you are also good at French or German, you will be much preferred.
5.Strong personality with good working attitude and can work under high pressure.

How long should an FM work every week?
The work time is flexible. Once you enter our interview, you may tell us your vacant time. Admins will arrange your schedule accordingly.
The in-game ‘salaries’ are paid every Monday (excluding holidays).

What can an FM get?
In-game payments
Regular work: 1,000 diamonds per hour, 2 hours for a shift (500 diamonds per hour for internship)
Notice: We will evaluate your performance, which means your payment may fluctuate. Please be aware of this.

How many FMs do we need?
The more, the better!
For those who have applied before but didn't succeed, we still welcome you to try again this time. We are always in need of experienced and passionate players. Additionally, Facebook Moderator recruiting will be held more times in the future. So those who are not able to qualify this time, please don’t be frustrated, as you still have opportunity next time.

How to apply for FM?
Please reply under this post with the following information:
Character name (e.g. Hero, and it must be in League of Angels Global Version)
Server name (e.g. S1-Harpy)
Current level (must be at least lvl.60)
Email address
Your opinion, on what makes a great Facebook Moderator and why you are suitable.

Reminder: Since we have a high volume of applicants, those who do not follow the application form correctly, will be automatically be filtered out.

Thank you for taking the time to apply and being interested in improving our forums.
We look forward to receiving your application!

The League of Angels Team

Translate

sword of choke... Last edit in 2016-4-13 15:23:25

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherardia
User
Joined 2014-4-30
Last Visited 2018-03-08
Post time 2016-4-14 03:21:04 | Show all posts
Character name:  sherardia
Server name: S3-Jetli

Current level: 69

Email address: sherardia at gmail dot com

Languages: French as mother tongue, fluent in english, OK with spanish and italian, basic german (but google translate will help me!).

I think I can make a good FB mod, because:
-  I have a good knowledge of LoA (both historic and global versions) in order to help player to solve the daily issues.
- I am an experienced moderator for many FB-based games, I used to do the job for EA-social (Sims, madden, fifa, pet society...), for Disruptor Beam (Game of throne ascent) and also more confidential games (Brainstorm Genia, Party town...), so I know how to make reports that devs can understand.
- I know a little of FB pages management (being admin for my LoA guild page, among other FB groups)
- I stay calm in front of upset users and know how to focus on their issue, not the bad words.
- I know how to stay short in order to fit FB comments.

Translate
Floor reply (3)

sherardia Last edit in 2016-4-14 03:21:04

Support 6

Sherardia - UA241 (GMT)
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zwergi
User
Joined 2016-1-8
Last Visited 2017-10-18
Post time 2016-4-13 20:26:06 | Show all posts
Hallo,

ich würde Euch gern als Facebook-Moderator unterstützen, nur habe ich ein kleines (großes) Problem. Leider spreche ich nur Deutsch und verstehe einige Brocken Englisch, Französisch spreche ich leider gar nicht, aber es gibt ja Übersetzungsprogramme, sodass man auch in Englisch und Französisch antworten kann. Skype und Google-Mail ist natürlich vorhanden und so könntet Ihr mir ja via Mail wichtige Anweisungen mitteilen.

Nun aber das Wichtigste von mir.

InGame: Zwergi
Server: S1 - Harpy
Level 70

rossberg70@web.de
coolmama2804@gmail.com

Und nun ein paar Gründe warum ich geeignet bin oder denke geeignet wäre und was einen guten Moderator ausmacht.

Ein guter Moderator sollte regelmäßig auf der Facebook-Seite aktiv sein und sich auch der Sorgen und Nöte der Spieler annehmen und an der Support weiterleiten. Er sollte regelmäßig Kontakt mit dem Support haben um immer auf dem neusten Stand Rund um das Spiel zu bleiben und diese Neuigkeiten dann an die Spieler weiterleiten.

Ich bringe einige Eigenschaften eines guten Moderators mit. Ich habe von ein paar Jahren eine Facebook-Gruppe (mittlerweile 440 Mitglieder) zu einem anderen Spiel gegründet und leite diese mit anderen Moderatoren heute noch. Die Mitglieder der Gruppe sind sehr zufrieden mit meiner Einsatzbereitschaft und dem Einfühlungsvermögen innerhalb der Gruppe, ich setze mich für meine Mitglieder ein, stehe Ihnen mit Rat und Tat zur Seite und helfe Ihnen bei Fragen. Ich schreibe mit dem Support um die Gruppe auf dem neusten Stand zu halten und mit Informationen zu versorgen.

Dies würde ich auch gern für League of Angels Global tun und hoffe das meine schlechten Sprachkenntnisse kein Ablehnungsgrund sind.

Über eine erfreuliche Rückmeldung würde ich mich sehr freuen.

LG Ramona Roßberg alias Zwergi
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Fände es sehr gut wenn es auch deutsche Moderatoren gäbe! Es gibt viele deutsche spieler die kein französisch und oder englisch sprechen! Go for Zwergi!
    Translate
    2016-4-13 21:37  Reply
  • 4.Being able to speak English is a must...
    Translate
    2016-4-15 00:46  Reply

zwergi Last edit in 2016-4-13 20:26:06

Support 5

Rechtschreib- und Grammatikfehler dürfen behalten werden.

Zwergi - S1 (Harpy)
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tonyukuk khan
User
Joined 2014-5-8
Last Visited 2017-04-16
Post time 2016-4-13 19:51:09 | Show all posts
Character name: roronoa zoro

Server name: Aphrodite(S193)-GMT

Character level: 89

Email Adress: davut_ozeroglu@yahoo.com

i have been playing LOA since 2 year now. i want to say i have enough experience this game but every month or week you add new system about game. firstly it is easy to play for every people but now it is very complex for new player. they need helping abot game because of that reason many new servers need merge. anyway i want to help people and play more people in game servers
Translate
Floor reply (2)

tonyukuk khan Last edit in 2016-4-13 19:51:09

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shannayannicks...
User
Joined 2016-4-15
Last Visited 2016-04-27
Post time 2016-4-15 06:21:00 | Show all posts
Rose
Jetli(3)
level: 69
Cannaert.shanna@yahoo.com

A good facilitator should be regularly active on the Facebook page and also the concerns and needs of the players accept and forward it to the support. He should be in regular contact with the support and has to always stay up to date around the game and pass this news then to the players.

I bring some qualities of a good facilitator with. I have a small clan on the game called sayonara and all my members are very happy with my help and explinations and with the help of my right hand we also help others on the game.
This is something i would like to do for League of Angels Global and hope that my 7 language skills are also a plus for my acceptance. I speak: german, english, French, dutch, arabic, flemish and basic spanish.

Thank you for taking time in reading my application.

About an encouraging feedback I would be very happy.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

shannayannicks... Last edit in 2016-4-15 06:21:00

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
esoterica3
User
Joined 2015-6-28
Last Visited 2022-10-22
Post time 2016-4-15 00:57:48 | Show all posts
Edited by esoterica3 at 2016-4-15 01:04

Greetings!

IGN:  Esoterica,
Server:  UA98 (Newly merged  from Ruffalo 1003)

Level 85

esoterica3@gmail.com

I would  love  to join your Facebook moderator team!

I'm a native English speaker and have owned my own used and  rare book business for many years now. I am responsible, hard working  and  communicate well. I work  from home so am on the computer 12 to 14 hours a day. My work entails customer service on a daily basis so I have considerable experience helping customers and handling problems and issues in a professional and friendly manner.

Some years ago in my College, I was a forum moderator and  co-creator for our Computer Graphics team for about 2 years, and  also moderated for a now defunct TVshow Forum a couple of years ago.

I have been a gamer since the 90s and have played many games on many platforms.

I've been playing League of Angels since July of 2015, and have spent many hours on this game, Recently I was a closed beta tester for League of Angels II, Where I was the lucky winner of 2 forum bug submission prizes. I am now playing the open beta  LOAII. These games are some of the best and most fun that I've played in a long time.

I've spent considerable hours in LOA, and and very familiar with the workings of, and the rules of the game.  

I probably play LOA and LOAII at  least 3 to 5 hours most days and i have several computers here so rarely do I have any computer downtime.

I  am very fair, communicate well, and love to help people.

I'm level 85 now in LOA with a BR of over 13mil. I  am well liked in my server as well as in the cross server and Asgard. I have many friends across many servers.

I've also set up several Facebook pages for our guild and alliance in LOA, as well as several Divine War group pages (I've been  elected my server Hero several times for Divine War).

I help people in LOA daily.

Thank you  for your  consideration as a Facebook  forum Moderator.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

esoterica3 Last edit in 2016-4-15 00:57:48

Support 1

IGN: Esoterica / Server: UB28 / FB Platform

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rguevin
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2019-08-04
Post time 2016-4-14 09:50:29 | Show all posts
Character name gravedigger
Server name S1024 Troy
Current level level 87
Email address rguevin@live.com
Helping people when they need it as I always do just enjoy helping others enjoy the game and not leave
Translate
Floor reply (2)

rguevin Last edit in 2016-4-14 09:50:29

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jumper6464
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2016-12-07
Post time 2016-4-13 18:19:39 | Show all posts
HOW ABOUT HOT EVENTS?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jumper6464 Last edit in 2016-4-13 18:19:39

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
snowqueen
User
Joined 2016-1-20
Last Visited 2018-10-11
Post time 2016-4-13 18:06:20 | Show all posts
hello, i will be moderator for you in facebook because i think i can help player in the game, i'm in many server so i can now the job of moderato

I'm snowqueen in server S26 daniel ç level61, snowqueen in s3 jetli(level 66) , Douce level 80 leader of the guild Angellheros  in R2games server europ-S275 spiderweb falls (whit 8462200 BR)

before that i have level in loa FR to in S43 but change because not player in this server .

I have 2 mail adresse one for r2games and one for here:
antoinettebex@gmail.com
longdot_bex@hotmail.com .

Facebook : longdot_bex@hotmail.com

I can aswer to player ask in english and french, spanish , i'm from belgium .

For the time free i'm connect at the game all days afther 19H tot the refresh, i can connect somes time in the day, normaly i go connect in the morning like now i do to help my guild ( ask wyrm, td, inferno) and afther 19H i help the guild whit event so i can be connect for facebook to at this time and help player to up and understain the game .

if you need more information , i respond at you ask NP , i will be pay in the S26 daniel  if that is possible

je reste a votre disposition pour d'autres infos si necessaire , j'attends avec imaptience des nouvelles de votre part .

Merci pour cette proposition de travail ;

Antoinette Bex

Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • You go girl!! :-) I hope they'll pick you
    Translate
    2016-4-14 20:51  Reply
  • ty sheradia, déjà on est francophone et on a l"'anglais aussi, espagnol , , et on connait le jeu moi ca fait 3 ans que je joue, j'ai commecer sur le francais , puis r2games et la global , je connais meme les events qui sont pas encore ici , mais surtout j'ai 50 ans et  je  sais reponde avec patience meme si s'est plusieurs fois la meme chose , j'adore les debut de serveur quand on aide les nouveaux
    Translate
    2016-4-15 19:52  Reply
  • very long time i post this and i don't have aswer, when i see all bug in the global and nobody aswer to to post in french i don't understain why you don't take player to help all in the french forum.

We want be moderateur to help all , to can tell to the support all the bug in the game and make happy the player in game , what happend whit the moderateur from french forum , nobody aswer ??? the post stay whitout aswer
    Translate
    2016-7-26 18:43  Reply

snowqueen Last edit in 2016-4-13 18:06:20

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
m...i....d.......
User
Joined 2016-4-4
Last Visited 2019-03-01
Post time 2016-4-13 17:19:53 | Show all posts
Character Name :
eMoCh
Server name :
(Archeantus 980 , GMT)
Character Level :
Email Address : M-_-i-_-d-_-o-only@att.net Skype : emochy@live.com Gmail : midoemoch@gmail.com
Why i want to be Moderator : Well... i've been playing LOA since 1 year now,i have enough experience,i love to help people even without being a moderator,i have a computer store/shop which makes me spend almost my whole day at LOA,i really look forward to the game ,i made alot of friendships in the game and im still hoping for more friends like the ones i've met so far,thank u
Translate
Floor reply (0)

m...i....d....... Last edit in 2016-4-13 17:19:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcadeias57
User
Joined 2016-1-10
Last Visited 2017-03-08
Post time 2016-4-13 20:49:46 | Show all posts
Bonjour, je suis Alcadeias lvl 71, 1er du S2 Beastmen (gt arcade)et 3ème IS, et j'étais aussi sur le s55 de r2 games lvl 89. Je joue donc depuis à peu près 1 an et demi et je parle anglais et français. Je suis très actif et prêt à aider les joueurs avec mon expérience et mon enthousiasme et je suis très patient. Je pense donc que je serais d'une très bonne aide dans une équipe de modérateur (que ce soit sur FB ou ailleur). Mon E-mail est steve.bagrand@gmail.com et mon Skype est Sky57970. Si vous avez besoin d'autres informations faites le moi savoir. Cordialement.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alcadeias57 Last edit in 2016-4-13 20:49:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcadeias57
User
Joined 2016-1-10
Last Visited 2017-03-08
Post time 2016-4-13 20:59:56 | Show all posts
Hello, i'm Alcadeias lvl 71, S2 Beastmen's 1st (gt arcade) and 3rd IS, and i was in s55 of r2 games lvl 89. I plays for about 1 year and a half and i speak english and french. I am very active and ready to help players with my experience and my enthusiasm and I'm very patient. So I think I would be a very good help in moderating team (FB or other). My mail is steve.bagrand@gmail.com and my Skype is Sky57970. If you need more informations contact me. Best regards.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alcadeias57 Last edit in 2016-4-13 20:59:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nexus
User
Joined 2016-3-6
Last Visited 2018-08-14
Post time 2016-4-13 21:15:37 | Show all posts
Edited by nexus at 2016-4-13 22:23

Hello,

I would like to support you as a Facebook moderator, but I have a little problem. Unfortunately, I only speak German and understand some English and not at all French, but there are translation programs, so you can respond in English and French. Skype and Google Mail is of course available and so you could me so report any important instructions via email.

But now the most important thing to me.

InGame: Deadpool
Server: S19 - Astazi
level 65
E-Mail: pacman2016@freenet.de
Gmail: markusgudath1@gmail.com

And now a few reasons why I am suitable or think would be appropriate and what makes a good moderator.

A good facilitator should be regularly active on the Facebook page and also the concerns and needs of the players accept and forward it to the support. He should be regular contact with the support have to always stay up to date around the game and pass this news then to the players.

I bring some qualities of a good facilitator with. I play for over 3 years LOA and the successful, I am dedicated to my members, you stand with help and advice page and help you with any questions. I write with the support to the group to keep up to date and to provide them with information.

This I would like to do for League of Angels Global and hope that my poor language skills are not a reason for refusal.

About an encouraging feedback I would be very happy.

LG Deadpool
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • you don't have poor language skills, your english is perfect!
    Translate
    2016-4-14 20:53  Reply
  • Klingt gut und ist schön wenn man bloß einen deutschen Text übersetzten braucht.
    Translate
    2016-4-15 14:47  Reply
  • yes i can speak English
    Translate
    2016-4-19 12:20  Reply
  • hi dead , i understain you perfectly when we talk
    Translate
    2016-7-26 18:45  Reply

nexus Last edit in 2016-4-13 21:15:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thomas mathieu
User
Joined 2016-4-13
Last Visited 2018-07-17
Post time 2016-4-13 21:52:44 | Show all posts
Edited by thomas mathieu at 2016-4-13 21:54

Hi, i'm pedobear (level 67), S13 Pisces (Gtarcade League of angels- global) , and i was in s32 of r2 games lvl 94. I plays for about 2 years. I speak english , french and a little bit deutsch. i'm active, calm , and my experience could be an good for another players . my email is : yukiandthomas@hotmail.fr , my skype : thomas-Klim -sanji . if you need information, contact me by email or skype.
cordially

ps: I pass by facebook to access the game.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

thomas mathieu Last edit in 2016-4-13 21:52:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-11-28 22:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.114638 second(s), 63 queries .