North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42221 Threads / 241838 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 629| Reply: 3

Lag, freezing and Lack of Support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzpulf4ywvoag...
User
Joined 2015-7-18
Last Visited 2016-04-14
Post time 2016-4-14 03:16:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Lag, freezing and Lack of Support Reply:3| View:629
Edited by abzpulf4ywvoagy_@facebook.com at 2016-4-14 03:20

• Lag and freezing PART 17. And quitting22:0613/04/2016
    You win - Bad bad lag and freezing06:4013/04/2016 Okay, you win. Since you will not fix lag and will not respond, it does not make sense for me to keep playing the game and enduring all the frustration. I have had it. I will no longer be buying diamonds and will not be playing. Neither will be niece. She also is quitting. You have won. Or maybe you have lost. We spent a considerable amount each month in here. We'll find another more user friendly game...were support actually cares about their paying clients.

• Miya Reply07:4413/04/2016 Hello there. We suggest that you try changing your browser, clearing the caches and refreshing the page. If the problem still exists, please contact us. You win - Bad bad lag and freezing22:0413/04/2016
  • Miya, if you would bother to read my tickets you will see I have changed browsers FOUR times. I clear caches daily. I refresh continually as it is the only way I can do a damb thing in this game. I have filed complaint after complaint. THE PROBLEM STILL EXISTS. It is widespread. People keep quitting because of it. You want to be a popular game? Then you should take care of the lag problems. Most love the game. Most can NOT stand the lag. It is NOT the browsers. It is NOT our caches. Either hire a programmer who knows what they are doing and can fix the problem to come up with another standard response.

• Lag and freezing PART 17. And quitting22:0913/04/2016
    I know you have NO intention of fixing the problems. I know all you want is our money. I also know that I am going to tell anyone that cares that GTArcade is NOT a good game company. They only care about their bottom line profits....NOT about their customers and game users. Your game product does not function in an acceptable manner and is NOT worth playing any longer.
  • Lag and freezing PART 17. And quitting22:1113/04/2016
    Please do NOT have Miya yet again tell me to try new browsers and clear cache. I am NOT so stupid as to believe your standard response will work. Maybe YOU need to clean something, get new somethings. You know, I even got a new computer...installed new browsers. The problem is NOT mine...it is yours. Never have I dealt with a company that cares less about customer satisfaction.
  • This problem is wide spread.  Why do you think so many people are disappearing and not playing any more?  Because they cannot play without extreme frustration!.  Suppory gives standard answer.  No matter how offten I ask for help, "Miya" responds with the same answer.   Or Belinda says ??? we have fixed the problem!!!  If you still having problems, contact us.  NO.  The PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED FOR ANYONE.

Translate

abzpulf4ywvoag... Last edit in 2016-4-14 03:16:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rebel heimdall...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2019-08-02
Post time 2016-4-17 16:34:10 | Show all posts
Edited by rebel heimdall s1010 at 2016-4-17 16:40

Yeah, and dev's blame browsers and shockwave, they never make mistakes, so it will stay forever! Starting half way in inferno, no access to gauntlet, because game allready has ended, at starting time, 3 times after another, oh all so nice.
No presents to catch, while you have the screen that you have to wait another 5 minutes, before you can continue.
rebel
heimdall

Translate
Floor reply (0)

rebel heimdall... Last edit in 2016-4-17 16:34:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2016-4-17 17:39:44 | Show all posts
Edited by janfousek at 2016-4-17 10:48

The na-me dev-elo-pe-rs ha-ppe-n-ed -to- -t-ho-s-e -ki-ds -ju-st- by- s-om-e -we-ir- a-c-ci-de-n-t as -th-e -re-sul-t- is- no-t -a -pr-od-uct -of -wh-at- I- (--or -anyo-ne i-n t-he w-est-ern w-or-ld) wou-ld- cal-l a -de-ve-l-ope-r-.
Th-er-e i-s n-o co-de sup-er-vi-si-on, s-o on-e co-de mo-n-key h-as -no- cl-ue a-bo-ut wh-at pa-rts o-f t-he ga-me wi-ll g-et b-ro-ke-n b-y- the-ir -ad-di-ti-on a-nd no-body re-al-ly -k-no-w-s wh-at ch-ang-es we-re ma-de to the pro-d-uc-t-ion co-de a-t th-e ti-me of- rel-ea-se. Th-er-e i-s n-o be-ta te-st-i-ng, o-r be-tt-er, so-me pl-ay-er mo-ds d-o be-ta t-es-ti-ng, re-po-rt l-i-ke 2/3 o-f bu-gs a-nd no-th-ing- ge-ts fi-xed. S-o n-e-xt w-a-ve -o-f be-ta te-s-t-e-rs is ca-ll-ed p-a-y-i-ng cu-s-t-o-m-ers - th-ey p-ay f-or a cha-n-ce t-o d-o be-ta te-st-in-g, co-ol bu-ss-in-es p-la-n. Ju-st li-ke N-i-ke t-h-at ge-ts pa-id fro-m a-ll i-ts -a-d-v-ert-is--e-rs hor-ny t-o we-ar the-ir lo-go. Bu-t t-he r-es-ult -i-s e-xtr-e-mel-y ba-d co-de wi-th un-p-red-ict-ab-le be-ha-vi-ou-r an-d no-bo-dy ab-le t-o un-der-s-ta-nd wh-at -i-s bro-ken. Si-mp-le pr-o-of i-s th-e B-R ro-le-coa-st-er ri-de ca-use-d b-y s-o ma-ny di-ff-er-ent b-r c-al-c-ul-at-ing al-go-ryt-h-ms ch-an-gi-ng ra-nd-om-ly. O-r th-eir in-ab-il-ity t-o fi-x br-ok-en Id-un Ri-ng-s a-t on-ce, bu-t on-ly on-e b-y o-ne a-f-ter ave-r-age of 3 mon-t-hs wa-it-ing and b-ump-i-ng.

There is no content supervision, so nobody cares about translations (some things have still 3 different names deppending on where they get shown). There nobody calculating possibility of this or that so we get events that are extremely cheap way to get very much as freebies and nearly the same events that give next to nothing even to heavy cashers. Bad thing on that is that which kind of event we experience is clear at the end of it - after we either di or didnt spend a zound of resources to bet on results. Same is with OP heroes and items that break aby kind of ballance +- every month giving a random guy a boost comparable to 1/4 of total performance and leaving rest to face it.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

janfousek Last edit in 2016-4-17 17:39:44

Support

Fix the bugs instead of new nonsense!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2016-4-17 23:23:47 | Show all posts
Edited by forrest.halliburton at 2016-4-17 23:28

developer hor-ny predictable testers, found it
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2016-4-17 23:23:47

Support

Forrest, Montu-514/ then UA67, then ub12, now uc6   use FB/IE

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-1 17:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075114 second(s), 39 queries .