North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1382| Reply: 9

**My Retirement Speech** Marle S187

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tommy genatos
User
Joined 2015-1-11
Last Visited 2019-10-08
Post time 2016-4-16 18:42:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
**My Retirement Speech** Marle S187 Reply:9| View:1382
Heyo All
The time has come for me to turn the page on this game.
The game was fun @ one time...now it still the same thing from 1 year ago...no progress at all.
                       **Rant Part**
I dont know who/whos is leading this...but i pointing the fail and the blame to that Higher Admin(Boss) on this game failure.(i give this Game 2-3 Month time..then it Flops!)
Its all nice to see New Heros Beast and Vestements..but ur last 4 Event are Uber/IWIN Heros Beast and Vestements.....now to try to put some balance into the game...you implemented without notice to the players playing ur game about the new Change to WB(World Boss) (and to boot you got a Test Server to test everything before hand!) Really not bright!
Now onto  Broken CSA...been 1 year and 2 months it been broken and still u didnt do anything to fix it or balance it! Then there ur Client base or better said Player base...how long are we going to wait for a Server Merge? I've been waiting for 1year and 3 months!.. We get more CST then Server Merges!
What happend to JellyX?...it been over 1 year we didnt see a post from her! Then there  the Rewards on Events...it still the same stuff as 1 year ago!! no progress at all! Same goes with the Shop Icon...thats old like me!Yes i did invest into this game some others put more then i did they saw the game like i did...but now im sorda regretting my investment...
Yes i am mad...cuz the game had high hopes and i had fun....now im so mad that the game is more stress then fun.We have been patient and we(Your Players) have been giving Suggestions..how long are you willing  to wait to apply them..till theres no one left playing the game?Sorry to say this...but Get ur Ass Out of your Butts and start to fix the game that we are investing and playing more Fun like it supposed to have been!
I was tempted to start a post and ask the players  Boycott this game into investing $$$ in this game and see how long u guys will last.....but i doubt ill get many ppl into this.
                     **End of Rant**

Now to all i've meet and faced in this game and helped and chatted in the Live Facebook Chat....Nice to meet you all and Thank you for the Friendship! /bows
  To the Mods on this Forums and the Guides in the game Thank you! /bows
Take Care All!

Marle S187...Signing Out!
Translate

tommy genatos Last edit in 2016-4-16 18:42:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2022-02-05
Post time 2016-4-16 18:50:20 | Show all posts
Take care Tommy.

Eventually we all move to something different when the time comes.

Anyways i wish you good luck with your next game or IRL "in real life".
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • What do you mean with something different Flandre ? Thanks
    Translate
    2016-4-16 20:19  Reply
  • lol  seriously..thats what u got to say .. when u lose a good player,  no wonder why , people leave the game @Flandre
    Translate
    2016-4-18 10:15  Reply

flandre Last edit in 2016-4-16 18:50:20

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bonbon256
User
Joined 2015-3-29
Last Visited 2021-02-20
Post time 2016-4-16 19:48:59 | Show all posts
Well, long time ago when the first red hero came out, i've already foretell the game will be doom already. keep releasing uber strong hero will only results in even more uber strong hero to be develop, at the end of the day, it's pointless. it's domino effect. when i raised this up warn everybody, no one cares. dane says he dont see an issue etc.

see, now what has happened.

As an economist and civil leader of my country,  i stupidly spent the time in the game and i gave my warnings and advises. but no one cares, KF have only themselves to blame for the poor development.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • how exactly would Thor mean the end of the game? He was powerful but he was available to all. It's every other red hero and hartilia that spelled "the end"
    Translate
    2016-4-21 05:10  Reply

bonbon256 Last edit in 2016-4-16 19:48:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puss
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2016-07-05
Post time 2016-4-17 03:41:04 | Show all posts
Met you in csa several times Marle, good player ^^. Tcare and godbless.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

puss Last edit in 2016-4-17 03:41:04

Support

Puss U031

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sevy
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2018-01-11
Post time 2016-4-18 10:06:13 | Show all posts
Great another Player gone due to your Lack of Player concerns GREAT JOB KF. keep fkn your fan base over..and u can go off to your new adventures
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sevy Last edit in 2016-4-18 10:06:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kassangel
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2017-10-20
Post time 2016-4-18 10:21:25 | Show all posts
was nice playing with you buddy...IMO...that's what happens when money is more important than details...and keeping and being grateful for what you have...unfortunately...its seems like its never enough so sad...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kassangel Last edit in 2016-4-18 10:21:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dbaj777
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2017-03-16
Post time 2016-4-18 11:21:54 | Show all posts
I am so sad to be losing ANOTHER good player. But unfortunately, not surprised. So many good people have come and gone because of some of the stupid things done in this game. I've met some really good people and now that they're gone, this game is just not the same. I suppose it won't be long before I do the same. But I will not go to another game. When I think of the money I have thrown away, that's bad enough. At least I did enjoy it at the time. But too much sorrow when my friends leave.
I do hope the devs turn KF around though- SOON! As for you, Tommy, it has been the greatest pleasure and I hope we can stay FB friends. Not many people go out of their way to help others like you have.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dbaj777 Last edit in 2016-4-18 11:21:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shawnclymer
User
Joined 2015-3-9
Last Visited 2017-06-29
Post time 2016-4-18 13:05:34 | Show all posts
SO I'm on both sides of the coin here. You talk about how it's about money for them. First off, no sh!t. It's a business. Money comes at the forefront of every business, and those who say they put customers first mean they put customers first (after money). Otherwise you fail.

That being said, what do you think they're putting before us other than money (which I hope I've established as not an argument unless you don't get economics). You named a lot of issues that seem quite minor to me (but I'm just a mediocre player, VIP 7 nonetheless so I've invested as well), that CSA is broken?? That's what's makes or breaks you? They didn't talk about changes to WB beforehand? Do they have to? If it affects all the same why is it relevant? You say the rewards are the same as a year ago but on the same paragraph talk about the brand new items being too powerful? Which byt the way I have most of them, didn't really change my power level much in my server because all else got them as well, it wasn't hard. Only real complaint I agree with is no change to the Shop. Did you ever use it? No one does, probably why they ignore it, I hope that was one of your many suggestions but you didn't mention that it was so you're b!tching about status quo that doesn't matter being a reason you quit.

Sorry I don't buy into your rant, I'm sure it's well meant but I think you could've made a much better point if there was really enough to make you quit. I'd also like to honestly hear it, and I'll even carry your torch on trying to improve it until I potentially get fed up as well.

Either way, be glad for the fun you had while you were here. It's a game, and it seems you enjoyed it quite a bit for a long time.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Im vip 9 here is a short list of a few things that are bugging me

What is happening with vestment shards are they comeing back ?
    will beast guard ever be finished ?
    strenghtening stones slow to get when you need so many
    1 movement in maze has never actualy given you the extra move ( 2 and  3 work fine)
    contract seals seem to be forgoten (i have enough absolution orbs to use 30-40k contract seals)
    Beast meele always crashing (sure i get the rewards as mail but its annoying to refresh all the time)
    always needing to refresh CSA at lest once and sometimes twice befour you start (to reduce lagg and stop it crashing crashing)

there are more but this is just a few as an example
    Translate
    2016-4-18 17:24  Reply

shawnclymer Last edit in 2016-4-18 13:05:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princeelysion
User
Joined 2014-9-4
Last Visited 2017-08-04
Post time 2016-4-18 14:51:04 | Show all posts
must see GTA patern, they close down 2 games that i know off after lack of player, KF next in line, confirm.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

princeelysion Last edit in 2016-4-18 14:51:04

Support

ProNStar

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
logan9
User
Joined 2014-9-19
Last Visited 2016-04-20
Post time 2016-4-20 05:12:33 | Show all posts
I left the game a long time ago when I bough Hermes after a lot of saving up for moirai cards and they gave him away just like that in next monopoly. Just revisiting after IDK how long more than a year maybe. A lot has changed, supreme class of heros, even more mini games. I had to spend all day to complete those limited mini games this game used to have. There is no way in hell i can spend all day to complete all the dailies.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • 2 hours are well enough to complete all dailies, even less time if you want. I work and the only thing I can't do daily is CSA cause of the waiting time to enter in there.
    Some dailies are also useless now as Maze, sacred war,...
    Translate
    2016-4-20 15:50  Reply
  • WB time that is fixed is also a problem for ppl who cant join that time But true this game take lots time
    Translate
    2016-4-20 21:20  Reply

logan9 Last edit in 2016-4-20 05:12:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-11-30 19:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063538 second(s), 51 queries .