North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3529| Reply: 8

New "Exclusive amulet to Berserker Claw" Thunder Axe

[Copy link]

171

Threads

521

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
shugars1974
User
Posts:521
Joined 2015-10-4
Last Visited 2016-07-24
Post time 2016-4-29 12:45:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
New "Exclusive amulet to Berserker Claw&quo Reply:8| View:3529
ye ok this is friggin hilarious...look up the word exclusive please.  Now you also contradict this items' description by stating in it "(Can also be used by evolved Hecate)".  Are you kidding me?  giving an Axe to a healer...just brilliant!!!

Do you mind changing the description and restricting this amulet to Berserker Claw and its evolves please?  Hecate has her own amulet already, Death Howl!!!



Translate

 shugars1974 Last edit in 2016-4-29 12:45:31

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

94

Threads

1021

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
señorita
User
Posts:1021
Joined 2014-3-25
Last Visited 2021-07-10
Post time 2016-4-29 14:34:25 | Show all posts
Obviously it's for Hellish Wolf(Berserker Claw) just they were lazy to change the description LOL almost usual
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 señorita Last edit in 2016-4-29 14:34:25

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

95

Threads

738

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
gamesmandeep
User
Posts:738
Joined 2014-9-10
Last Visited 2018-05-01
Post time 2016-4-29 17:31:41 | Show all posts
So heal part of the amulet is copied from Hecate. or that is given to berserker claw as well?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 gamesmandeep Last edit in 2016-4-29 17:31:41

 Support

Report
VikiArcher [AstralChild (S9)]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

28

Threads

204

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
darkestsapphir...
User
Posts:204
Joined 2014-3-31
Last Visited 2017-12-27
Post time 2016-4-30 19:46:51 | Show all posts
they must b thinking if you cant heal it , chop it off ?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 darkestsapphir... Last edit in 2016-4-30 19:46:51

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

8

Threads

3160

Posts

0

Credits

资深玩家版主

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

Credits
0
redsneakers
Sr. Player Moderator
Posts:3160
Joined 2016-1-28
Last Visited 2021-03-31
Post time 2016-4-30 20:50:49 | Show all posts
Oh bummer
Will report it so maybe they will change it.
I guess its suppose to mean 'also work for Beserker Claw evolved"

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • What does it mean actually?

    What if you have GW already, will it mean he will evolved to HW if you get the amulet?
    Translate
    2016-4-30 21:18  Reply

 redsneakers Last edit in 2016-4-30 20:50:49

 Support

Report
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

27

Threads

245

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
25th baam
User
Posts:245
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2022-08-17
Post time 2016-5-1 00:32:56 | Show all posts
What does it mean actually?

What if you have GW already, will it mean he will evolved to HW if you get the amulet?

in simple words the amulet can be used either by BC, GW or HW
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 25th baam Last edit in 2016-5-1 00:32:56

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

40

Threads

615

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
scouty.zion
User
Posts:615
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2019-04-01
Post time 2016-5-1 04:08:13 | Show all posts
Anyone here has the amulet already?

And can you please enlighten us as to what actually it do? Am interested as to what additional skills it gives to the Wolf.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 scouty.zion Last edit in 2016-5-1 04:08:13

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

2

Threads

1725

Posts

0

Credits

资深玩家版主

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

Credits
0
workafrica5
Sr. Player Moderator
Posts:1725
Joined 2016-1-29
Last Visited 2019-01-07
Post time 2016-5-1 21:06:53 | Show all posts
You can just check the amulet guide to see what it's bonuses include on various levels.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 workafrica5 Last edit in 2016-5-1 21:06:53

 Support

Report
Required: IGN, Server No, SS, Platform and Order ID(Recharge)

Links Payment: http://goo.gl/NVWv7p l http://goo.gl/l6CWYQ
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

41

Threads

232

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
rheya
User
Posts:232
Joined 2015-10-21
Last Visited 2022-08-19
Post time 2016-9-9 01:30:44 | Show all posts
HW is hero  with 55% chance to resist chos and stun, thunder axe giving 45% chance  to resist silence, stun and chaos,  does  that stuck  - is he immune  to stun  after  equipping axe? I noticed in arena he  is stuned all the time, and  he don't hit  full party ( with lvl 6 inscription)...but in Clash he  seem to be immune to stun , can someone clarify ,pls?
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • They don't add. They multiply. 1-((1-0.55)x(1-0.45)) = 0.7525 = 75% resistance.
    Alecta Khaos card probably always stuns if the hero is not 100% resistant. Are the people in clash using Alecta?
    Translate
    2016-9-9 01:34  Reply
  • Also note that not all of the amulet's skills are working in Team Arena. For example, still only hits back row...
    Translate
    2016-9-9 08:29  Reply

 rheya Last edit in 2016-9-9 01:30:44

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-8 15:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089274 second(s), 49 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list