North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 423| Reply: 3

WARNING for all Paying Players

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forkpuppet
User
Joined 2016-1-24
Last Visited 2016-12-05
Post time 2016-4-30 20:27:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
WARNING for all Paying Players Reply:3| View:423
this game should have the desentcy to at least tell the user that "yes we are robbing you of your diamonds because we are stupid and don't want to make you the paying customer happy. We rather have you the paying customer never again spend money I the game than refund you 20K diamonds. Thank you. "

You all did a maintenance to server Hades lost about 20k diamonds of mine and a lot of other stuff that I do not care. And in return I get your generic 1K diamond back.  This is unacceptable and you are all dumb.  In ticket support ignores all my tickets, it's like business as usual. It is a fact that you are losing players and this is why you are losing them. Every patch or maintenance you do your mess the game up for weeks, you lose items for players and your never replace  them or even acknowledge that you lose them.
Translate

forkpuppet Last edit in 2016-4-30 20:27:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aby1lvpza5qivv...
User
Joined 2016-4-19
Last Visited 2016-06-28
Post time 2016-4-30 20:47:10 | Show all posts
Hi,

It can be indeed frustrating to spend money and then lose it all literally, and then in return they give you an automated generated compensation. Not only does this show negligence, it shows bad business strategy.
Would you rather have loyal paying happy customers or single purchase angry customers?
I hope they reply to your post and make some changes, soon!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aby1lvpza5qivv... Last edit in 2016-4-30 20:47:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
Post time 2016-5-6 15:54:18 | Show all posts
Battler, really sorry to make you feel so bad. Could you kindly tell us the details of the items you lost and the date? Don't forget tell us your in-game information, such as CID and server name. Then we can check it for you. Really sorry for the inconvenience.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

purplecloud Last edit in 2016-5-6 15:54:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forkpuppet
User
Joined 2016-1-24
Last Visited 2016-12-05
 Author| Post time 2016-5-7 10:33:13 | Show all posts
They just did it again!!!!!! Everytime they do a maintenance they reset my account and I lose too much stuff to even they to inventory it!!!!! And I didn't participate in any of their events this time, because now I k ow that they are complete morons, and put out evens that they do not what you to participate, because then you are apparently "cheating" give me back my missing 20k diamonds, my Hime was 6 stars at lvl 90, legendary 3, one run away from 4, and fully equipped, refined, and enchanted with full heavenly set equipment, omega-tron was lvl 90 legendary 4 all rune minus the lvl 99 rune, Athena had her ultimate developed to lvl 9, I had blackfeather and emperor at lvl 35 and runes and developers to the max that their levels allowed, behemoth was at lvl 90. Not to mention that all the skill levels of the talked above heros whew maxed. I am also missing about 140 shards of crusader and 80+ of Hime. Those are just one of the many things that I am missing and got messed up. I have 125 heros I cannot run a detail inventory in all of them. I swear to God if this is not remotely resolved I will quit your damn game, one thing is for sure, I already quit spending on it since the last maintenance.

Server: Hades
User: ForkPuppet
ID: 7546

April 27 and today March 6
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • purplecloud 

Battler, we didn't clear the operating data in your server. Recently most of your lost items should be in your invetory, and you can have a check. What you lost should be the rewards of events. Could you kindly send us the receipts of recharge from April 27 to May 6? Then we can check it for you, and compensate you recharging diamonds and the rewards from the events during that times.
    Translate
    2016-5-9 16:03  Reply

forkpuppet Last edit in 2016-5-7 10:33:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-7 21:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074961 second(s), 39 queries .