North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2236| Reply: 11

Ghost paladin,SLD or Fallen angel need help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gagva
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2019-11-12
Post time 2016-5-1 03:11:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ghost paladin,SLD or Fallen angel need help Reply:11| View:2236
Hello Guys i just need to know i got this Heros and i use SLD and Ghost Paladin in party but i'm not sure if it is right choise, i also got fallen angel so what is better to use stay with SDL and Ghost paladin or change 1 of tham With Fallen angel,
other 2 party members i got are Blazing Hecate And messanger OF darkness. i'm not happy with Ghost paladin Attack and SDL hits only back row but even with 1200000 ATtack he got good DMG on back row while ghost paladin attack sukcs with 1.7 m Attack
thats why i'm thinking to change 1 of tham with fallen angel if she is better
Translate

gagva Last edit in 2016-5-1 03:11:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scouty.zion
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2019-04-01
Post time 2016-5-1 04:20:35 | Show all posts
GP is way better than Fallen Angel hands down. I'm not sure why you think GP's damage is low. Are you expecting him to one shot everyone?

Anyways based on your party, I would definitely recommend replacing SDL to HW. You didnt mention your fifth party member.. but try this line up and see how it goes.

HW - Main Striker
GP - Secondary Striker
MOD and Silver Queen as support.
Blazing Hecate as back up. I would prefer Fame Hunter though if I were you. Or Dragon Whisperer/Commander. Hecate only becomes stronger than this 2 if evolved to Demon Hecate.

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • i'm working on Fame Hunter to replace hecate, and was thinking to  change SDL on HW will w8 for next tycon and change it. ty for your Advice
    Translate
    2016-5-1 04:53  Reply

scouty.zion Last edit in 2016-5-1 04:20:35

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
workafrica5
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-29
Last Visited 2019-01-07
Post time 2016-5-1 21:02:52 | Show all posts
Ghost Paladin is much better than fallen angel, his rage skill is very useful too. SDL is also really useful due to high damage dealt to a row and being a rogue he can stun the front. That aside he also always casts his skill because he has a supremacy buff active in the first round
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • so stay with SLD or change it with hellish Wolf ?
    Translate
    2016-5-2 01:38  Reply
  • Reply gagva : SDL only advantage over HW is the Supremacy buff nothing more. HW wolf will do twice damage as SDL.

Tell you what, my HW at 1.2M PATK can one shot a 2M BR roughly 900 defense and 4M HP.

HW is easier to build and his important stat increases as you develop him due to his Battle Skil: 1% of his HP atk increase and .5% of HP Hit increase. At 4M HP you get 40k Atk and and 20k Hit. If you have a base Hit of 50k   20k from his Battle Skill, you will have no trouble hitting all your opponents including Main with as high as 80k dodge.

You will really have to spend tons of resources and high level Fuse gems to come up with a 70k Hit on SDL not to mention that the other stat will suffer greatly because of the limited gem slots.

Translate
    2016-5-2 07:20  Reply

workafrica5 Last edit in 2016-5-1 21:02:52

Support

Required: IGN, Server No, SS, Platform and Order ID(Recharge)

Links Payment: http://goo.gl/NVWv7p l http://goo.gl/l6CWYQ

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rev
User
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2016-05-12
Post time 2016-5-1 21:56:40 | Show all posts
First suggestion: really make Messenger of Darkness as strong as possible, with the highest agility in your party. People make this mistake by thinking "Oh she's a support hero, she can be last".

1. She's your main support hero which BUFFS HP, ATK, AGILITY which could potentially boost your party's HP by another 1M+ HP without doing the hard work with gems/equipment etc.

2. With the highest agility in your party, MoD will use her skill first and make your party less prone to death by increasing their HP at the start of the battle. And providing your party the necessary rage. VERY USEFUL.

3. Only requires 75 rage - you don't have to upgrade her that high to be able to provide more rage. Upgrade 24+ = 62 rage for the party.
Have her behind a rage totem (Spiritsoul, Divine, Dragonlord, Accursed) OR even just have Ocarina sylph on her, and she'll be providing rage + buffs for your party every round.

Second suggestion: Choose either Ghost/Chaos Paladin or Fallen Angel

Both these heroes are very good in their own way. The best way to use their full potential is by boosting their agility really high! But not as high as your MoD. Ideally, your battle would look something like this:

MoD buffs>Chaos/ghost paladin OR Fallen Angel attacks> Main attacks> SDL > Healer

So MoD's high agility has been explained, but why is your main third in the attack?

The reason being is because with Ghost/Chaos Paladin, his skill can REALLY mess up the fight right at the start with the right agility, atk, and hit:

- At upgrade 24+, Chaos Paladin has a 44% chance of causing Chaos, on top of 25% chance to stun the front row with full Dragonsoul. Believe me, these skills actually activate very often.

- Extra things = Lannister (deals divine dmg, hits through defence), Khaost Atlast - Moonlight warlord, 25% chance to steal 25 rage and stunning the opponent.

So with the right agility, Ghost/Chaos paladin can mess the other party by causing Chaos and Stunning them right from the very start..

But what about Fallen Angel?? People say she's not great?

WELL the same thing as Chaos Paladin! She can REALLY mess up a fight too with the same mentioned set up! Only she only attacks 2 opponents, but deals HIGHER DMG. And her skill LOWERS THE OPPONENTS AGILITY AND ATK, whilst increasing her own!

So here's a perspective, what if the opponent your versing is using MoD + Chaos Paladin with high agility set up??

WELL if your MoD + Fallen Angel has the higher agility, Fallen Angel can IMMENSELY reduce the opponents Agility and ATK, therefore in round 2, the opponent's MoD WON'T BE BUFFING, INCREASING RAGE FIRST TO THEIR PARTY, and their Chaos Paladin will be attacking later on, meaning less chance to mess your party over with chaos/stun.

So I've provided an insight into your party. For myself, I would keep using Paladin + SDL together, and have Fallen Angel as backup.

Something like this for your party:

- Main
- MoD
- Ghost/Chaos Paladin/Fallen Angel
- SDL - Keep SDL due to Supremacy Buff until you get something stronger like Blade Dancer Miya
- Healer (as mentioned Fame Hunter/Dragon Whisperer evolves etc. I currently have Fame Hunter because Dragon whisperer evolves came out as soon as i got Fame Hunter -.-... but from my experience, Fame Hunter gets stunned or chaos'd waaaay too easily.. go for Dragon Whisperer/Commander because they're immune to stun/chaos like MoD.

Backup: Fallen Angel/Ghost/Chaos Paladin

Regards,

Revitalised
Levine (1027)
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • ty Bro now i learned a lot   i will change heacte with Fame hunter adn allready working on BD Miya
    Translate
    2016-5-2 03:51  Reply
  • no worries. any time
    Translate
    2016-5-2 17:52  Reply

rev Last edit in 2016-5-1 21:56:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scouty.zion
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2019-04-01
Post time 2016-5-2 07:42:31 | Show all posts
Edited by scouty.zion at 2016-5-2 07:46

Making your Main to be the third in attack sequence is a wrong strategy imo. Your main is your strongest striker and the most develop in your Party, making him slower than GP or any of your other strikers is a recipe for disaster. A Main can hit 6x in one turn if all skills proc while GP can only hit 2x.

Besides, your main can be equip with silence stun and chaos.

You forgot to mention Silver Queen. MOD and Silver queens buff will assure you a continues rage support and will almost double your base stats.
Besides having MoD and Silver Q will give you more variations in your party formation and will not be dependent on a rage totem placement.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

scouty.zion Last edit in 2016-5-2 07:42:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rev
User
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2016-05-12
Post time 2016-5-2 17:40:50 | Show all posts
Edited by rev at 2016-5-2 17:50

Well it depends in your situation scouty.zion.. If you're within the lower levels then sure, you make a good point with your main as a strong striker. Also with MoD and rage,, I was merely providing a suggestion. With my set-up, I don't have her behind a totem but using Ocarina sylph for ongoing rage. PvM/PvP also comes into consideration.

But if you're within the higher levels, there are different strategies to use such as using your main as a second support running the skills: Crescent Hymn, Radiant Guidance, Dragon Fury and having high dodge/end/hp/def.

In this example, you would have:
1. MoD/SO activate
2. First striker like Blade Dancer Miya to remove opponent's buffs
3. Second striker with ridiculous hit/crit/agility like Fire Queen/Chaos paladin to cause the damage.
4. MAIN >> heal, rage, buff
5. Whatever you want to use, Sand Lord/another healer etc.

Yes your main is strong and can be a good striker, but it doesn't have access to the skills some heroes will have. As a main, the best primary and offensive skill you have access to would be Thunder strike. Compare Thunder Strike to Blade Dancer Miya's skill for example, and it simply does not stack up. Also, some heroes are already immuned to stun/chaos as it's part of their skill. You would have to do some more work for your main to reduce the effects of stun/chaos.

Therefore, saying that your main is the strongest striker and most developed in your party, is simply up to the way you build your party. There are other options, and your main as the strongest striker is merely an option.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • working on dodge but stil 78k without amoulet, but strong enemys allways 1 shot my ghost and sdl so i don't like atm Healing with main becouse my heros are too weak in p and m deff. so i need better defence to use my main as healer
    Translate
    2016-5-3 05:29  Reply
  • Yeah it's more used towards fighting other players with high BR (20m  onwards). You can just use thunderstrike otherwise.
    Translate
    2016-5-3 05:48  Reply

rev Last edit in 2016-5-2 17:40:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
workafrica5
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-29
Last Visited 2019-01-07
Post time 2016-5-2 21:15:03 | Show all posts
Hi, if you want a stronger striker that SDL I would recommend HW for a back row striker. If you are able to aim a little higher then Snow Queen or Fire Queen/ Miya are really great to have too.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

workafrica5 Last edit in 2016-5-2 21:15:03

Support

Required: IGN, Server No, SS, Platform and Order ID(Recharge)

Links Payment: http://goo.gl/NVWv7p l http://goo.gl/l6CWYQ

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scouty.zion
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2019-04-01
Post time 2016-5-3 08:17:07 | Show all posts
Edited by scouty.zion at 2016-5-3 08:24

@rev,

I am only recommending within the premise of the OP's current set-up.  What you did was a good reco but then those are options that may or may not be achievable by the OP, take for example Miya, although achievable as a low and free players but still take considerable amount of time to save before you can actually acquire her.

Your example FQ is irrelevant because everyone in the party is a support including main if you have an FQ.

Still for the sake of variation or strategy and you happen to make your main as support using Crescent Hymn-Radiant Guidance-Dragon Fury, will need to be the first or at most second in the sequence because of the buff.  Making it third is never advisable and I have yet to see someone in the Higher BR seeing a main in the third sequence. You can check Champion Showdown and you wont see anyone's main being a third.

Besides the OP has a 2 Hero striker and a healer so it is inevitable to make the main as striker as well.  Having him as support would reduced his parties ability to put enough damage to opponents. Unless you are sporting a 3 strong striker Heroes then you can junk the Hero healer (Hecate/FH) and main becomes the healer.

MoD and Silver Queen or Dragon Ruler will still be the best Support Hero the OP can have.  HW is also easy to get so I will remain with my reco.  i do respect your opinion as we players has different strategy iin mind that we think is more effective.

HW and GP combo
MoD/ Silver Q
and FH/Dragon Whisperer/Hecate

Also, all your assumption is thinking that the other party does not have enough agility as well. Your main may end up being stun before he can even start helping.

I was never a fun of thunder Strike so I barely use it.  I most often use a pure back row strikers including main using Divine Wraithstrike-Abyssal Glaze-thunderstorm.  

Translate
Floor reply (0)

scouty.zion Last edit in 2016-5-3 08:17:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
j.pavick
User
Joined 2013-12-18
Last Visited 2016-12-18
Post time 2016-5-3 09:32:49 | Show all posts
My team set-up is similar to yours a bit. I have Chaos Paladin, MoD, Hellish Wolf, Silver Queen, and Fame Hunter and I feel the team set-up is really good.

In your case, I would try to get Hellish Wolf and evolve your Ghost Paladin. You can get Hellish Wolf from Tycoon point exchange, and you can just wait until the next Carnival for Chaos Paladin if he is there. Obviously keep your MoD, and I would also get Silver Queen as well. Your last spot could either be a healer or you could use your SDL, though a healer/support might be better since you would already have Main/Hellish/Chaos if you do go for this.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

j.pavick Last edit in 2016-5-3 09:32:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gagva
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2019-11-12
 Author| Post time 2016-5-7 18:19:22 | Show all posts
i got envolved ghost paladin on maximum, it's allready gold hero with 50/51 + 27 upgrade
with 1.7 milion attack and 75k hit.

thinking to take hellish wolf today but dunno which hero to exchnage ? thinking to remove fallaen angel and change with hellish wolf and add HW in party and Hecate or backup. and by the way it amazon Hero lvl5 card good for Ghost paladin ? Helish wolf and SDL ?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gagva Last edit in 2016-5-7 18:19:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-11-30 18:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093590 second(s), 51 queries .