North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1357 Threads / 7661 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1952| Reply: 3

Help with lineup

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hojason97
User
Joined 2016-4-27
Last Visited 2016-05-15
Post time 2016-5-4 02:21:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Help with lineup Reply:3| View:1952

F2P
I'm currently stuck on where to go... Not too sure who to run and who to try to get.

Currently have:

Aurora
Huxley
Victoria
Marisa
Pan
Athena
Quaker
Pandora
Hela
Penn

Planning on:

Theresa
Translate

hojason97 Last edit in 2016-5-4 02:21:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the unfortunat...
User
Joined 2016-5-3
Last Visited 2016-06-23
Post time 2016-5-7 19:33:37 | Show all posts
If you're having trouble deciding take a look at my spreadsheet listing all the legendary heroes and their affinities/factions.

You can find it Here.

Hope it helps in some way .

Cheers,
Unfortunate.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

the unfortunat... Last edit in 2016-5-7 19:33:37

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cute shop
User
Joined 2014-5-16
Last Visited 2016-05-14
Post time 2016-5-4 02:29:37 | Show all posts
well i though its up to u but remembering that u had Huxley then its good to aiming for Theresa and Thera. . but well i think bout Aurora, Marisa and Athena xP would be great, just need Flora.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cute shop Last edit in 2016-5-4 02:29:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenedar
User
Joined 2016-4-20
Last Visited 2016-05-14
Post time 2016-5-7 22:18:42 | Show all posts
Edited by tenedar at 2016-5-8 08:39

Edit: Ouch, I didn't saw you came here to get help 3 days ago. I hope you're doing well.

Hello, I can talk to you about some builds which I'm pretty sure about their efficiency. Some of them may imply you to farm 2 more heroes (not including Theresa) max, who you can farm by recycling some of the other ones. I didn't play some of those heroes, tempest ones in particular, hence the lack of tempests builds explainations here. These builds are mostly theoretical or just saw in action, I may be wrong about the practice.

--- PvP Midas Harem ---
A classic one.
Aurora (the hit rune scrapper finisher)
Athena (the sadism inducing force field generator)
You'll also need:
Aphrodite (the stunning face of death)
Flora (the hippie steroid handing nurse)

You prefer Flora, Aphrodite and Aurora (optional) to stand in the front line. Aurora's passive allows you to give up on hit runes to more important stats, her second skill can negate an ennemi dps if it ever survived the blow. Her ultimate shares similarities with Huxley's, who's teams start to struggle against this very comp at about 5m5 br, according to something I read on this forum. Before you hit that range of br, you'll eventualy need to adapt your positionning to enemy team (to avoid feeding the main dps with rage, or, at the opposite, nuking it) before challenging it in Arena.

Pros:
-You can literaly chose (with some accuracy, keep in mind that healing happens) who will die first by adapting your positionning, thanks to Aurora.
-Extra rage generation!
-Once Flora gains in bulk, dps will slowly swap from "nuk'her!" to feed her in rage, making her able to even cure AIDS

Cons:
-Mostly a late bloomers team. You won't enjoy pvp much until the later upgrades.
-Aphrodite's passive takes 5 turns (if I understood correctly that only basic attacks trigger it) to fully build up, making her back row stun a gamble at the 2 first rounds, which are mostly decisive against nuker teams.
-Aphrodite's stuns will go to the back row, which is mostly filled with meatshields nowadays.

--- Exotic Harem ---
A variant of the PvP Midas Harem which aims more toward an early game ease and nuking abilities.
Aurora (classic)
Athena (the force field, man)
Marisa (scr*w YOU in particular!)
You'll also need:
Flora (You got a heal, and you got a heal, everyone got a heal! Don't forget your atk buff too, soldiers)

The team functions in the same way as the PvP Midas Harem. Instead of putting Aphrodite in front of a column you want to die fast, you'll put Marisa in front of whoever in the front line you want to ensure death, sticking her to the back row will let her build up a maximum amount of hunter's essences without prematurately unleashing her ult because of extra rage from hits.

Pros: The sames as PvP Midas Harem, plus the fact that Marisa is an early powered nuker through her Augments.

Cons: The loss of crowd controls.

--- Winxley ---
Pretty much the only meta until later augments. Every single one must already know it anyway but here we go:
Huxley (u ded lol, and u too)
Theresa (dragongirl cheerleader)
You'll also need:
Thera (the non offensive black sheep)
Liz (What's better than a buff? Another one. And rage, too. By the way, is it a stun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?)

This is basically how you create supervillains, or in a lesser extent, make someone question his lifechoices. Huxley is the nuker, not including his own mechanics, he is buffed by:
-Liz's 2 first turns attack buff (passive) and ultimate, which also provides a good amount of rage
-Theresa's passive. A flat +15% damage increase as long as she stands
-Thera's damage reduction buff at the 2 first turns
Huxley, Liz and Thera are usualy in the front line, and Theresa must stay protected in the back line, as her death means a damage cut. You'll notice a huge power boost for Theresa in mid-late game

Pros:
-Until mid-late game, the only mean to not have 2 heroes die to each of Huxley's skills is to only have a last one remaining to take the blow.
-Rage generation for your whole team
-Random crowd controls and decent aoe damage with Theresa, and a crowd control for the front liner in front of Liz

Cons:
-If ennemy team happens to survive the 2 first turns, you'll have a harder time finishing it.
-Huxley becomes more and more squishy as you progress in game
-If Huxley dies first, you'll again have a much harder time to take your opponent out.

Notes: To reach this build's maximum efficiency until mid-late game, it's advised to clearly let Huxley ahead when time comes to augment/enhance/upgrade/whatever. I remember a well explained post which talked about Penn, Lucas, Skoll, Norris and Quaker as possible replacement to Huxley in this particular lineup, some making up for the early nuking aspect, other being more about front/back row busters. Unfortunately, I didn't managed to find it again. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and found this post, please, let me know.

--- Shhh.. No tears. Only dreams, now. ---
I made this comp and the next one myself and neither I had used nor saw it yet. You'll need either to be seduced enough by it or ask a tempest player about those.

Pandora (Who needs sleeping pills when you have a whip?)
Hela (let me sing you my prefered lullaby, sweet child)
You'll also need:
Palmer (What healing are you talking about?)
A'ishah (Genius anesthetist nurse)

Pandora's passive and Palmer's tank role make them the 2 uncompressible front liners. Hela must stay in the back line to be one of the last to fall, because of her passive, and in front of a front row target you want to kill fast. You'll notice that Pandora is "THE" trump card against stunners like Liz, Palmer, or even other Pandoras. You can choose to either put her as a single char column nuker or a frontliner stunner. Palmer and Hela's ults ensure the enemy front liners stay quiet and die steadily. A'ishah is here for supportive role and must be placed in front of whatever ult you fear the most in the enemy front line. Wheter she goes to front or backline is up to you and the enemy team positionning.

--- Dodgeball championship team ---
A variant of the previous one; more firepower, more dodge, more enemy healing power.
Pandora (*whip crack*)
Hela (Everyone strips before her)
You'll also need:
Kay (The psycho lazer pointer)
A'ishah (wish granted, your team is bulkier now)

This lineup is more about nuking. You want Kay to unleash her skills as soon as possible, in particular her normal skill which can prevent the enemy main dps to do anything from the second turn, so, you'll build her agility high. Kay and Pandora at the front line, Pandora being in front of the frontliner you want to nuke first or stun efficiently, like the other lineup. Hela stays in the back line too, in front of the front liner you want to nuke. Like in the previous lineup, A'ishah belonging in front or back line is up to you. Using dodge runes as your defensive substats ones will increase kay's dodge buff efficiency.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenedar Last edit in 2016-5-7 22:18:42

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-3 10:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073301 second(s), 40 queries .