North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 914| Reply: 3

Liz the main character to defeat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
carlosneri35
User
Joined 2014-9-24
Last Visited 2020-04-03
Post time 2016-5-4 08:25:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Liz the main character to defeat Reply:3| View:914

Hi people come say something important for all those who find celestial much higher and the reason for this superiority has name and called liz it has 3 buffs for all members increase atk + def + rage and how the game has not time limit duration for skills it becomes cowardice

Look this::   the fight starts and you have more agility than your opponent at this point your opponent you must have half the full rage bar suddenly Liz atk you and completely fills the rage then she uses the skills to give rage all the members ready now only see your death is near thera recovers hp to all Huxley uses 2 skills in the same place (he is the only one in the game that makes it)then it's time for teresa and finally the main character,but wait there Huxley used 2 skill and certainly killed 3 heroes probably it will use other skills.We saw people how it works the Celestial team no cooldown after using skills Celestial will always be victorious thanks to liz and huxley, They say that mine is the defensive team? haha this is joke athena shield does not even last two turns and flora just healing 2 members and so low heal,see the difference Lis has 3 buffs on all members,Kay has 3 or 2 buffs I do not remember for sure on all members too and Athena only 2 buf 1 on all members the useless which only works against noob no chance against Celestial,GTA then what you guys will do?well its all ty to atention .and sorry for my bad english im brasilian

Carlos35
Angels Rise
Translate

carlosneri35 Last edit in 2016-5-4 08:25:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hoangviet21190
User
Joined 2016-4-4
Last Visited 2016-07-06
Post time 2016-5-4 11:28:06 | Show all posts
yes kay just 2 buff on your team but she can seal 1 HIGHEST ATTACK on ememy team and this target take more dame,that is OP when she have high agi.

Thera in 1st turn just normal hit , that is suck
Flora alway heal your team and 100 rage each turn
Aisha normal attack steal 200 rage from enemy

each kingdom have advantage and disadvantage
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • I don't know if you're serious or troll, but there is NO way celestial have ANY disadvantage, you take that back...
    Translate
    2016-5-4 11:32  Reply
  • as i said thera is suck , healer in other kingdom have effect on normal attack. Her 2nd skill is suck when debuff only 1 teammate, and almost debuff on wrong one.
    Celestial hard to agiant tempest because of Kay , she can seal huxley
    Translate
    2016-5-4 11:41  Reply
  • i can say that Midas has the same problem with Kay her seal is too troublesome
    Translate
    2016-5-5 01:32  Reply
  • and bout Thera, she is goood. . u want Thera to have rage skill like Flora and A'ishah? then ask this "Why Liz should be in there?"
    Translate
    2016-5-5 01:36  Reply

hoangviet21190 Last edit in 2016-5-4 11:28:06

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kronus
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2021-03-03
Post time 2016-5-4 09:43:18 | Show all posts
yup, I still think they need to buff your brain. ''Kay has 3 or 2, I don't remember'' that right there shows you know s.hit about the game. Also your athena's shield does not last because you most likely built her like a noob and flora low healing? gtfo lol
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kronus Last edit in 2016-5-4 09:43:18

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tentoes_777
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2018-09-24
Post time 2016-5-4 09:50:06 | Show all posts
Yes I agree, celestial is way overpowerdur.  I mean come on huxley can hit two target when he only have one weapon, how is that even possible?  Thera can heal AND remove debuff what a super healer 4/5 stars for her.  Liz is just...is there a word for Liz?  Shes cute, and she have wings, needs nerf.  4th hero?  LOL why would celestial even need a 4th hero when they have huxley+liz+thera....pls make changes so other faction can compete.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • So you are saying "why would celestial even need a 4th hero when they have huxley liz and thera" well i mean it depends how much time and resource you put into upgrading those heroes that make them good, its not just good as soon as you get them you have to put alot of work into them, i mean really everyone things they are too op but people put alot of time into the heroes and resources at that to make sure they are good
    Translate
    2016-5-4 13:22  Reply

tentoes_777 Last edit in 2016-5-4 09:50:06

Support

Balance is being good at everything and great at nothing.
S1 - Zeta
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-9 01:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075286 second(s), 40 queries .