North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42223 Threads / 241842 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 463| Reply: 1

CS Tournament April 20th - 26th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sash®
User
Joined 2014-9-14
Last Visited 2017-01-03
Post time 2016-5-4 22:28:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
CS Tournament April 20th - 26th Reply:1| View:463
Hello.

I play LoA on ngames server, but their support started to ignore me as usual after they said they'd forward the issue to techs, and there has been no response from techs in 9 days.

My issue was that I was dropped from the tournament top 10 after it was over, and I wanted the prize that I "earned" not the one I got.

Before you ask, yes the tournament was over, last 2 days were prize collecting time. It was over 04.24 22:00 server time. I got screenshot for the prize and ranking too.

What I have gathered after the fact, is that in last tournament we had all the ngames server people on same pool, disregarding the server timezones. So the US server people could still hit after on my EU server the tournament was over. From the log one can see that even the eventual winner failed to beat me, so my top10 rank would have been deserved, I think. Only reason I was only 8th when it ended was that for some reason I was unable to hit during the last minute for what I had save my last 8 attempts, the seconds were ticking away and I just got the event has ended message.

So, what I would like to get, is my rank 4-10 prize so that I can finally get Victoriana (and her emblem if you fail to deliver before the "Victoriana's Favored" event is over). Thank you.

IGN: Sashandra
NGames server s20-LanceRuins

PS: I know this might not be the right place to voice this, but I'm getting so tired of being ignored to submission by the support. Every time you mess up something, support says they forward it to techs and then there is no further communication, ever.
Translate

sash® Last edit in 2016-5-4 22:28:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
ihopesenpaiwil...
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-31
Last Visited 2017-04-11
Post time 2016-5-4 22:52:40 | Show all posts
hi, kouhai has noticed your post. your concern is valid however i don't think this issue can be resolved by the gta staff. you'll have to go to the games321 forum to place your issue and get it resolved there as they are in-charge of the compensations for ngames. thank you and have a nice day.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I know, it's just that their forum registrations have been offline for past year or more and like said, the support just ignores the emails.
    Translate
    2016-5-4 23:12  Reply

ihopesenpaiwil... Last edit in 2016-5-4 22:52:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-8 21:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047206 second(s), 35 queries .