North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 466| Reply: 0

broken

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tridat2606
User
Joined 2014-6-24
Last Visited 2017-03-08
Post time 2016-5-5 07:22:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
broken Reply:0| View:466
IGN Masterdit
Server united 3
Problem= my character is broken  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ok, i am beyond fed up. my character has been broken for about 3 months now and everyone keeps acting like it isnt true. i have 21m br and barely do 9m damage to WB and in a lot of cases i hit World boss for 4-5 milion. With 21m br i should not be stuck on lvl 16 in abssolution towers and i should be able to easily defeat the 3rd star on omen pillar. 2 weekends ago i was able to get close defeats on the final monster of 3 star omen pillar and then with no changes whatsoever the very next day i can no longer beat the 2nd monster in 3 star omen pillar. some way some how something is wrong in the internals of my character and i can not figure it out.

Would someone please take a look at my account, i dont know if the goddess bonuses are not working or mount or or or, but i know something isnt right.

PLEASE respond in a timely manner.

Thanks, Dit
Translate

tridat2606 Last edit in 2016-5-5 07:22:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-6 03:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064406 second(s), 34 queries .