North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10039 Threads / 42862 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 524| Reply: 1

Need to clear things up.

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the unfortunat...
User
Joined 2016-5-3
Last Visited 2016-06-23
Post time 2016-5-8 13:35:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Need to clear things up. Reply:1| View:524
Hey all,

This thread is directed mostly toward the Moderators of the forums.

It seems as though there are many users who were involved with translating the game that have not been advised on a time-limit of their advertised payment. I understand things like this take time, as the translations need to be proof-read and mistakes need to be corrected, but by not informing the volunteers of a time-frame they've become very frustrated (understandably). This is currently causing players to remove themselves completely from GTArcade along with flaming GTArcade on outside websites for a supposed scam.

The people need clarification of when/if they're getting paid to ease their minds. If they are not getting paid then you need to present a good reason in order to protect GTArcade from future flaming, if a reason isn't given then GTArcade will potentially lose a massive amount of players that would have been willing to help.

This needs to be handled quickly, as it is already spiralling out of control. At the least, you need to give a time-frame.
Please pass this on to those in charge of this.

Cheers,
Unfortunate.

P.S. Any players who know they were an active volunteer in translating, post your IGN, Server, and any other information you feel will help the Mods tackle this issue, on this thread.
No flaming the Devs/Mods on this thread, as flaming them will get you nowhere.

Translate

the unfortunat... Last edit in 2016-5-8 13:35:54

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
badsector27
Team Lead
Joined 2015-11-27
Last Visited 2021-02-25
Post time 2016-5-8 13:43:39 | Show all posts
Hiya

Thank-you for concern, everyone who posted on forum about that Issue have already been contacted and told they will receive there diamonds, once its there group turn and there work have been checked. So at this moment there is nothing to add to this topic and those users need to wait. So i will be closing this topic

Also kindly note also only a mod can ask users about there IGN etc, so kindly do not make such a thread again. if we will have a need to ask the IGN of users again, we will make a thread for that our self

Thank-you for understanding.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • so only a mod can ask users about IGN etc but your friends are clearly allowed to. @The unfortunate i suggest you to send a pm to Angel Hestia and report this thing. you and me knows they would never play this card to other users.
    He just managed to delete 5 threads of mine and on the 6th allowing a random user to ask /act as a mod.

For better informations as i can redirect, here is the thread Angel has brought to us today. click me
    Translate
    2016-5-8 23:53  Reply

badsector27 Last edit in 2016-5-8 13:43:39

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-6 19:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055203 second(s), 35 queries .