North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42222 Threads / 241839 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 291| Reply: 2

In Game Issues...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gpadge
User
Joined 2016-3-21
Last Visited 2020-01-01
Post time 2016-5-10 05:56:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
In Game Issues... Reply:2| View:291
Edited by gpadge at 2016-5-10 05:56

I have been experiencing some bad problems. Around the time of the last update I lost a few things. Firstly, I had over 7k battle coins that i was saving to try to get a chest for 10k, well when i logged in one day my 7k went to 700, on the same day I also ran gauntlet and didnt recieve any rewards. I was upset but figured eh i can get that stuff back. There has been a couple minor things in between then and now, but the last two days there has been the consume regaining for tycoon. Well i used my runestones req. 20 per enchant at 650 times. which equals 13k. Well I had to do an additional 35 upgrades which is an additional 700 runestones a day, total of 1400 extra I've had to use. Also on my hero to use my blessed stones, consuming requires 6k to unlock the regaining. Well my hero blessing lvl 20, which is 10 each blessing, I used a little over 7k and still havent unlocked the regaining. Yesterday it was 773 i still needed to use when i blessed with 6200. Today as i said used 7k and still need 643. I dont understand how if I am using in tens how do i need an odd number of blessed stones. Something is wrong I have to use much more stones to complete the regaining than what is listed. Is there a way to get any of this extra stuff back? I wouldnt say anything about it normally but everything has just been adding up the past couple weeks and it's very frustrating. I think the real icing on the cake was the other day when tycoon began. Somehow or other I went from having 3 tycoon certs to having none. I didn't use on anything nor do I have anything in my inventory that would account for them. Is there a support for this kinda thing or do I just have to eat all this loss???

Translate

gpadge Last edit in 2016-5-10 05:56:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gpadge
User
Joined 2016-3-21
Last Visited 2020-01-01
 Author| Post time 2016-5-10 05:57:52 | Show all posts
that pretty much wraps it up...
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • How do you take screenshots of everything??? Does this mean everyday I need to screenshot everything I have??? If thats the case then you guys should provide cloud space to save all the images
    Translate
    2016-5-10 06:00  Reply

gpadge Last edit in 2016-5-10 05:57:52

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rubeolefm
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-28
Last Visited 2019-09-29
Post time 2016-5-10 06:27:06 | Show all posts
Hello player,
Honestly I am a bit lost within your explanations.
When you say "Also on my hero to use my blessed stones, consuming requires 6k to unlock the regaining. Well my hero blessing lvl 20, which is 10 each blessing, I used a little over 7k and still havent unlocked the regaining.", you should totally screen cap this, the hot event shows used/total needed, this is all we need to attest a bug.

About the even number, I see nothing wrong, since you are using (by 10) but also winning blessed stones throughout the day, this might confuse you.

About "Well i used my runestones req. 20 per enchant at 650 times. which equals 13k." this might not be the case, because rhinestones can be returned (if a stat is maxed), then they are not consumed. Once again, a screen cap of hot event can assess that.

I am not sure if I had helped, but in any case, remember to provide us your in game name, server and platform, else we CAN'T start any investigation.
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • on the blessing stones. what i meant was it required the use of 6k to unlock the regain portion. well it cost me over 7k to complete this task 2 days in a row. it didn't unlock after using the 6k it said i still needed to use more. that's what i ment by that. then i do understand the rune stone deal and that since i was close to leveling it was returning a fair amount back to me...the other big issue i had was the stuff that disappeared...the battle coins the tycoon certificates and not receiving the rewards for gauntlet on one night...haven't had a problem receiving rewards prior or since that occasion just the one run i didn't receive any rewards and it was me and one other guildy together no one else so i know i scored plenty of points, i didn't receive a mailing afterwards nor was the gold added into my stock...
    Translate
    2016-5-11 20:39  Reply
  • i still cant figure how my tycoon certificates disappeared they were there the night before tycoon started but were gone when i opened the tycoon event store the first day it was up...i did NOT spend them or use them in any way... o and server is Siris628...Nefertiti....what's platform???LOA???
    Translate
    2016-5-11 20:39  Reply
  • i just feel like i used about 3k too many blessed stones, the runestones i cant really calculate....the gold maybe 150m from a gauntlet run?? and my certs back....if possible...o and if possible get my battle coins back that went from 7k to 700 overnight somehow...when I say over night this would mean from like 1am server time til 8am server time...I do recall a prompt on my screen that morning saying version of software had been updated please refresh...as i leave my account logged in so i can collect the timed rewards...please help me its just disappointing more than anything else, work so hard to get certificates only to lose them instead of use them...i understand i will get again eventually but i shouldnt have to earn them again when i already had them...
    Translate
    2016-5-11 20:51  Reply
  • i guess since im tellin my problems might as well get this outta the way as well...i believe it was beginning of 2015 within a few months of starting to play the game. I wanted to purchase some diamonds and vip. Well a family member had let me use their card to purchase diamonds, I didn't realize that it stored that card information for later use. well a few days after purchasing the diamonds i went to purchase vip and some more diamonds and i was going to use a different credit card, well i selected what I wanted and thought i was just going through the process to get to put my card information in, well here it was charging my family members account. My uncle had okayed the first purchase but not the following ones.
    Translate
    2016-5-11 21:01  Reply
  • It also double added diamonds on me cause the screen froze so I had to refresh. Well he didnt recognize or authorize those purchases so he had them cancelled. Now I am unable to add diamonds from my card or any other card for that matter. It says to write support, well when i try to do that I am unable to submit the reply, the button doesn't become a push button just stays gray. I would like to purchase more diamonds on my own card, but cant, and dont know who to write about the issue.
    Translate
    2016-5-11 21:01  Reply

rubeolefm Last edit in 2016-5-10 06:27:06

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-6 19:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074322 second(s), 37 queries .