North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 346| Reply: 1

About New/Old Servers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
natacortes
User
Joined 2016-5-8
Last Visited 2016-06-14
Post time 2016-5-10 08:53:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
About New/Old Servers Reply:1| View:346
I made this post but im not sure where should i have toput it, so..

Well the thing is that ive been seeing this thread http://community.gtarcade.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=212198&extra=page%3D1and like others i dont like to see 3 servers per week. Its not fun, sometimes isee some servers really empty, thats so sad.. Also i was wondering if you guysare changing that way to make new servers? I say that cuz i havent seen updatedthe list and, to keep the same way, tomorrow should be a new server.

Another thing that i want to ask about servers is.. Isthere any english server or will be? I meant a server where you could find onlypeople talking in english. Im from latin america but i know english, but all thati see is people talkin in.. Well idk what language is it.. Ill say vietnamese (cuzall servers that ive been playing there are guilds called Vietnam, VietnamPro,VietnamVip, etc..). Would be nice a server where people chat in english, so icould be closer to the other players.

*Just thinking about… Would be a good idea make a flag inthe character profile, so everyone could see where are they from.

Uhmm.. Ya, i think thats all that i wanna know for now.

-If this is not the place where i should post this, feelfree to move it!

Thank you!

Translate

natacortes Last edit in 2016-5-10 08:53:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
Post time 2016-5-10 15:51:36 | Show all posts
Battler, we will feed back this situation of servers to our DEV teams.
We only released English version, and our game is globalization. Our players may come from different countries. If you want to chat with others, you can send message in chat box in English. Then it should have other players chat with you. As for flag suggestion, we will take it into consideration. Thanks for your kindly support. Hope you enjoy yourself in game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

purplecloud Last edit in 2016-5-10 15:51:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-11-30 18:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098827 second(s), 35 queries .