North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42222 Threads / 241839 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 314| Reply: 0

GTA CONTACT NUMBER IS FALSE!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princeryan68
User
Joined 2016-1-17
Last Visited 2020-08-30
Post time 2016-5-11 18:59:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
GTA CONTACT NUMBER IS FALSE! Reply:0| View:314
I had just made an overseas call from KSA to GTA headquarters awhile ago on the number given below forum page. +86 2133676512, anyway one bych chinese gul pick up the fone and spoke to me like 1 mins and transfered me to another extension number. somehow, another chinese guy answered me and told me he don't understand english and he hang up the fone and talking to his mates i guess for about 2 minutes, and i kept waitin for someone to talk to me, but no one pick the fone. i spend around 100 bucks just for the call, and i got nothing clear reply. i just wanna know if they're going to fix my tycoon points or not, for me, money is nothing, but my time and efforts that i poured on that bloody tycoon points cannot be compensated, i just want to hear from them an honest reply if yes or not fixing my points. that's all. yesterday i got game mail from them, refer screenshot bottom, asking me to email them if i dont get the points, i did email them 3x but i got no reply. so i decided to call then personally through the fone number given at the bottom  forum page. ... has anyone of you moderator know the exact GTA head office number please?
THANKS!
PrinceAsenaca1199 Server

Translate

princeryan68 Last edit in 2016-5-11 18:59:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-5 22:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063333 second(s), 34 queries .