North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 471| Reply: 1

Get something off my chest

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
benno
User
Joined 2015-12-8
Last Visited 2016-06-28
Post time 2016-5-13 13:04:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Get something off my chest Reply:1| View:471
Im utterly SICK of F2P players!  Im typically reserved, but there is a point and guess what, you've found it!  You trash talking, whining, complaining individuals crying about balance and pay to win and blah blah blah.  GUESS WHAT!  if it wasnt for paying players there would be NO GAME!  do you think people wake up, kiss their kids on the head and goto work for 8-10 hours a day to NOT earn a paycheck?!  

STOP IT!  these companies make a game to generate money.  Good for them to make significant amounts!  The more they make, the better the games, the better the programming, the better the ideas and talent behind it!  STOP YOUR CRYING!  I happily spend 20-30 bucks a month to maintain my monthly card, and maintain dev support and development for the future of this AMAZING browser game.  Lets not forget that there is NOTHING as smooth and clean, Polished and Finished as this game TODAY in the browser world.  

The company invested TONS of capital and overhead to develop a game that only AFTER 1000's of hours MIGHT make them a profit. We are all fortunate enough to play this, and enjoy it so that this developer can pay back the investors and possibly do this again years later!  

Piss off and stop your whining.  I dont deserve your disrespect because i paid for the game you are enjoying for free.

Ohh and YES there would be a game if you F2P players didnt show up,  Look at WOW,  its the LARGEST game in the WORLD and EVERYONE pays for it.  So shutup, Sit down and Enjoy your FREE TO PLAY modes because if it was my way, it would be all pay to play!

Great job yet again GT!  Keep up the great work and i look forward to your next patch, Improvment, Fix, Event, Game mode, and Feature in the future!

S1.Benno
Translate

benno Last edit in 2016-5-13 13:04:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thanatos.
User
Joined 2015-4-10
Last Visited 2016-08-21
Post time 2016-5-13 13:18:31 | Show all posts
Benno Thank you so much for your words, I think a lot of people forget just what exactly they are getting for free, if something is broken in call of duty that you pay for off the shelf you don't get patches with in a week for that game and free at that. I love that this game is both F2P and P2P, I believe it sets GTA apart from others. We appreciate your and everyone's support. Thanks for playing.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thanatos. Last edit in 2016-5-13 13:18:31

Support

Striving to make your gaming experience a joyful one
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-1 11:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049928 second(s), 35 queries .