North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3218| Reply: 5

Stellar Striker FAQs

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
alecta
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-03-21
Post time 2016-5-23 15:58:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Stellar Striker FAQs Reply:5| View:3218
Edited by alecta at 2016-5-27 19:50

StellarStriker-1200x630-official-site-banner.jpg

Elite Pilots!

Welcome to the forum of Stellar Striker! These FAQs can help to know more about the game

If you encountered problems with no answer in this thread, please post your problem in the bug & report section We will update it soon into FAQs

Content List:

Floor #2: Wingman, Merge Drive
Floor #3: Challenges: Arena, Grand Conquest, Nuclear Crisis
Floor #4: Relics, Core, and Comander
Floor #5: Gift System, Blessing,
Floor #6: Legion

- The Stellar Striker Team

alecta Last edit in 2016-5-23 15:58:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
alecta
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-03-21
 Author| Post time 2016-5-23 16:00:05 | Show all posts
Edited by alecta at 2016-5-23 16:39

Wingman System

1. How to get the Wingman?
Enter the main interface and click the Wingman System, then get the wingman according to the unlocking

2.How to distinguish the quality of Wingman?
The main attribute of wingman is star, the main value is reflected by wingman injury. The higher the star and injury, the better the wingman. There are various types of bullets. You can select your favorite wingman according to display effect.

3. How to upgrade the Wingman?
Wingman upgrade need to consume induction stone, stone can be achieved in the treasury, the arena, the rank chest and in various activities. Wingman level cap is twice of Legion, for example: when level cap of Legion is level 10, the level cap of wingman is 20.

4. How many wingmen can be assigned during one battle?
You may own several wingmen at the same time, but you can equip only one on the main fighter.

5. How to achieve the potential point?
Potential point is achieved through breaking down the synthetic equipment, the superior limit is based on the overall fighting force of all the wingmen.

6. What kind of additive effects do wingmen technology have?
Wingman Technology provides a total of ten different bonuses, each little technology point carries on fighting attribute, a big technology point contain the four attributes of these little technology points.

Merge Drive
1.Where can I find the entrance of Merge Drive?
Fighter-Merge Drive, when your Team Level reaches 26, this function unlocks.

2. When I click Choose Fighter button, why the interface is empty?

The fight that are in battle or merged cannot be merged, this means that you don’t have enough fighters.

3. When I choose the fighter, but it shows the fuse bonus and fuse BR is 0.

Please do the merge according to the rules. Put the strongest fighter in the first place, and then the second, third and fourth thus to obtain the highest BR.

4. Does the fuse tech keep changing?
The fuse tech depends on the current fighter that player puts in, when the fighter BR is higher than the demand of fuse then it goes automatically to the next level and gain a stronger fuse bonus.

5. Why does the fuse tech show as 10,000/0?
100,000 shows the BR of the current fighter that is put in, while 0 means the minimum BR demand for fuse merge is 0, that is to say, there is no requirements for slightest BR.

Floor reply (0)

alecta Last edit in 2016-5-23 16:00:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
alecta
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-03-21
 Author| Post time 2016-5-23 16:11:30 | Show all posts
Edited by alecta at 2016-5-23 16:36

Arena

1.What if I forget to claim the awards of Arena Rank, can I get them the second day?
If you forget to claim Arena Rewards, then you can claim them through the Reward Module but only kept up to a total of seven days, so be sure to remember to claim the rewards.

2.What are the Rewards for Arena?
Rules of Rewards: each time you challenge the other player, if you win, you get 400 points, while if you lose, you can still get 200 points. The rank will be settled on 21:00 each day and the system will automatically send the rewards according to the current ranks.

3.What are the rules of Arena Battle?
Apart from the Top Ten players, the other players can challenge ten players with a higher rank and two players with a lower rank. The Top Ten players can challenge all the other players except himself on the rank list. If player win the one with a higher rank than him, then they exchange the rank, the player who loses during the challenge maintains the previous rank.

4.What does the Raid Function in Arena work?
When the players reach Top 500, they can open the Raid Function. If players challenge the players who are with a lower rank, then the result of system default is victory. Raiding in the Arena doesn’t cost blitz token.

Grand Conquest

1.When does the Grand Conquest unlock?
Grand Conquest unlocks when the Team reaches Level 25.

2.Where is the entrance of Grand Conquest?
Tempest-Challenge List.

3. Why can’t I challenge the Grand Conquest?
The challenge times of Grand Conquest are limited by the free times and challenge coupons; if you run out of free times and get no coupons, then you can’t challenge. Each day, you can challenge each checkpoint for three times at most.

4.Why does the interface of Grand Conquest flash?
Because the flash effect is used to give a hint for unlocking new conquests.

5.Will it deduct the free challenge times if I lose the battle?
No, the free challenge times will be deducted only when victory occurs.  

6.What is the condition to unlock the Grand Conquest?
When the highest BR exceeds the BR that is required, the Grand Conquest will unlock and once it is unlocked, it won’t be closed anymore.  

Nuclear Crisis

1.How to play Nuclear Crisis?
After the Team reaches level 30, this function is available. The player will be encountered with a boss after another, the status of team won't be recovered unti defeated.

2.How is the score calculated in Nuclear Crisis?
The rule of score depends on best performance. Players can get the awards according to the score. The source of score includes defeating boss and Anti- death blow

3.How many times can I play each day?
There are a certain amount of free challenges, when the free chances run out, you can gain the chances by consuming diamonds. There are also limits of purchasing the chances.

4.Why do I still get the score even though I don’t participate the challenge/ why are my score back to zero?
The system will be reset on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the awards are reset each day. That’s to say, even though you don’t participate on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, you still can claim the corresponding awards.

5.What are the benefits of Honor Wall?
The rank on the Honor Wall are presented according to the score of the whole server’s players. There are no extra awards currently.

6.How to get X- Magic Coupon?
X- Magic Coupon can be obtained through opening the Endless Treasury Chest.

Floor reply (0)

alecta Last edit in 2016-5-23 16:11:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
alecta
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-03-21
 Author| Post time 2016-5-23 16:13:44 | Show all posts
Edited by alecta at 2016-5-23 16:19

Relics

1. How to unlock the Function of Relics?
The function of relics will be unlocked automatically after passing the Chapter Three.

2.What do the red point shown in the interface of Relics stand for?
It means that there are relics that can be upgraded or improved, there are two ways: one is improving the grade of relics and the other is strengthening the grade of relics.

3. How are the grades of relics arranged?
The relics are classified into the grade of green, blue and purple, and each broad grade have several small grades.
Green , green +1 , +2 green .
Blue , blue +1 , +2 blue , blue +3 blue +4 .
Purple, purple +1 , +2 purple , purple +3 , +4 purple , purple +5 , +6 purple .

4. How to improve the grade of the relics?
The relics modules which are required to improve the current grade of the relic will be listed in the below of the interface of relic. The grades of relics are limited by the grade of Team.

5. How to gain the Relic Materials?
The Relic Materials can be obtained in the following ways:
1 ) Checkpoint awards: different types of materials are allocated in different checkpoints.
2 ) Arena Store : See more in the Arena Store instructions.
3 ) Endless war : See more in Endless War descriptions .
4 ) Tempest Store-Tempest.  .

6. How to upgrade the relics and strengthen the star?
Each relic has a corresponding shard, the star of relic can be upgraded through the way of collecting shards. The star of relics are classified into Sun, Moon and Star. Each five stars can be upgraded into a Moon, and each five moons can be upgraded in to a Sun. The highest level of Relic is Four Suns, four Moons and four Stars (Level 124).

7. How to gain the shards of relics?
1 ) Arena Store : See more in instructions.
2 ) The vast battlefield : See more in instructions.
3 ) Fighter Store : See more in instructions.
4 ) Treasury: See more in instructions..

Floor reply (0)

alecta Last edit in 2016-5-23 16:13:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
alecta
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-03-21
 Author| Post time 2016-5-23 16:17:00 | Show all posts
Gift System

1.Can I still claim the Seven-day Carnival Reward if it is past the seven day.
Certainly, the rewards can be claimed if you meet the requirement, there are no time limitations.

2. What are the types of activities in Seven-day Carnival?
General Benefit: claimable as long as meeting the requirements of certain days to login;
Recharge Benefit: Only for those who have recharged.
National Challenge: According to the claiming time, it is divided into the following seven challenges;
Level Challenge: claimable if reaches a specified level;
Combat Power Challenge: claimable if receives the specified combat power;
Level Challenge: claimable if passes the certain checkpoint;
Rank Challenge: claimable after obtaining the specified rank;
Arena Challenge: claimable after reaching the certain rank in the arena
Consuming Challenge: claimable after consuming a specified number of diamond;
Recharging Challenge: claimable after recharging a specified number of diamond

3. How to claim the First-recharge benefit?
Recharge any amount of money will do.

4. What are the advantages of first recharge?
If you do the first recharge, you can get not only the gift pack for first recharge and also gift pack of shards. What’s more, you can consume one diamond to buy a first recharge rebate pack, there are a great amount of currencies, relics and materials for blessing.

5.Why can’t I claim the Big Dipper after 12 o’clock?
You can claim the Big Dipper once each day, and the refreshing time is 5 o’clock in the morning. If you don’t claim, it will be kept until the next day.

6.How can I get the Key to Maze?
Each time you purchase an amount of money, you can obtain a Key to Maze automatically.

Blessing

1.How to open the function of Blessing?
When the Team reaches Level 21, Function Blessing opens. The opening of Blessing will cost an amount of blessing stone and gold.

2.Do I need to maximize the previous blessing if I want to upgrade another one?
No, you don’t need to do that. The unlocking condition is only related to the level of Team Level, once you reach the level, the limit of upgrading is not constrained by Team Level.

3.How to gain the blessing stone?
The blessing stone can be obtained in the following ways:
1 ) Arena Store : See more in the instructions.
2 ) Stellar Voyage : See more in the instructions.
3 ) Fighter Store : See more in the instructions.
4 ) Treasury: See more in the instructions.

4. How to use the combination of blessing stone?
The low-level blessing stone can be combined to upgrade into a high-level one, the combination rule is 3-1 which means three low-level blessing stones can be upgraded into a high-level one and there are possibilities that it can be upgraded into a higher level than it is supposed to be. In the combination interface, click the blessing stone you would like to combine and put materials automatically, the materials that are inadequate will be marked with the color of grey.

Floor reply (1)

alecta Last edit in 2016-5-23 16:17:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
alecta
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-03-21
 Author| Post time 2016-5-23 16:18:31 | Show all posts
Legion

1.When does the Legion unlock?
When the level of Team reaches 17.

2. Where is the entrance of Legion?
The Main City - Legion.

3. How to join the Legion?
If players want to apply for joining in the Army, either chief or administrator’s approval will do, if set with the lowest level, players can pass automatically when reaching the required level. .

4.Why don’t I receive the approval of Legion Application?
There are two possibilities: 1, the chief or administrator rejects your application; 2, the chief or administrator are processing your application.

5. Can I apply for several legions at the same time?
Yes.

6. Can I invite other players to join my Legion?
No, the invitation function is not available right now.

7. How to deal with the exceeding list of Legion Application?
The application list will be empty after two days, the one who doesn’t get the approval cannot join the Legion.

Floor reply (0)

alecta Last edit in 2016-5-23 16:18:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-6-26 18:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076232 second(s), 46 queries .