North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 777| Reply: 4

Really a great disappoitment ....

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyolopdulqbu3...
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2016-06-15
Post time 2016-6-6 20:23:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Really a great disappoitment .... Reply:4| View:777
Hello LOA Golbal ..... for all quests up to 600 devotion u give 2 necter . to be honest loa global is only for big spenders . other players have no chance of competing what so ever . this is in breach of the Facebook agreement . where it states that a non paying player MUST be able to compete with a spending player . as this is not the case here ill be reporting the game to facebook .
Totally agree with this person and i'm thinking of whether to quit the game or to report it and then quit .
sadsadasd sake

abyolopdulqbu3... Last edit in 2016-6-6 20:23:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyolopdulqbu3...
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2016-06-15
 Author| Post time 2016-6-6 20:28:16 | Show all posts
To compete with players u really need to spend too much and this makes me disappointed no matter how much i play it or how much experience i got in the game but didn't pay much u'll always be at the bottom of the competitors which makes the game a more economical game rather than a free game to spend time on feeling happy and entertanied , if this is the same case in LOA the USA version on the website then it's ok but the problem is it isn't as well as the price of diamonds is more than the web version, the events give a tiny proportion to participate in the events which doesn't earn u any profit untill u pay .... nothing else to say.
Floor reply (0)

abyolopdulqbu3... Last edit in 2016-6-6 20:28:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rubeolefm
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-28
Last Visited 2018-10-06
Post time 2016-6-7 04:07:48 | Show all posts
Edited by rubeolefm at 2016-6-6 23:07

Hello, anonymous player,
As much as I can understand your frustration in this 1st day of CS tycoon, there are some flaws in your arguments:
- the FB rule you are referring to cannot be found. I swear that I have looked everywhere. I assume it is an urban legend.
- not all players are accessing the game through FB platform, so it cannot stand.
- Let's assume that the "a non paying player MUST be able to compete with a spending player" is true. Well, this is totally fulfilled: no events are opened for cashing players only, a FTP can take part in all competitions of the game. Your alleged rule does not state that FTP MUST win.

And just to relieve you, many servers are hosting only light cashiers, so you can have a free fun with all the free diamonds. My in game husband is ranking 1 to 3 in CoM for weeks, and is FTP (beside a single 10$ recharge in the very beginning).
So really, the game is what you make it, do not focus on what you don't have but try to pull out the best of what you have.
Floor reply (1)
  • If by any mean a paying player spending less time in the game than the FTP player can get to rank 1 to 3 while FTP player can only compete in rank 10-20 then the game is considered to be fully economical for only paying players ...
    2016-6-7 20:57  Reply

rubeolefm Last edit in 2016-6-7 04:07:48

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyolopdulqbu3...
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2016-06-15
 Author| Post time 2016-6-7 08:53:45 | Show all posts
Your argument is true and i agree with u but yes the FTP player should be able to be as strong as the pay to play player if he is spending more time playing the game than the pay to play player and i'm not saying that i'm a FTP player i pay to play lightly beside playing the game much time but i pay only when it deserves to be paid , yet the cost of the diamonds is too much to afford for every event to spend on as to gain something effective at least u have to spend like 3000 - 5000 diamonds which is worth 60$
Make it more simple u are already gaining enough money out of the game don't be rude and greedy (y)
Floor reply (6)
  • On our Server Valkyrie 4 we have three Cashers which always gets the first three Places in Tycoon normal....Players which don't pay or not pay so much who as I am never reach those rankings...it's hard to get a new Hero or some other Gifts....we can be happy if we are in the top ten and now with CS Tycoon we can be happy to be at the top 200....it's very disappointing:The strong Players become stronger and stronger and the others will never reach their league.....
    2016-6-10 03:06  Reply
  • Yeah that's it that's what i'm talking about we will never be strong as those who pays too much even if we played the game more time than they do
    2016-6-12 07:15  Reply
  • yes that's very sad...
    2016-6-13 21:48  Reply
  • yulivee 

Jr. Player Moderator

so you want to be as strong as those players which invested likly more than 500€ for a singel event? who is greedy? those which pay nothing but want the same as those which pay a lot?? i understand that u are dissatisfied, but what you are reclaiming is not well conceived^^
    2016-6-14 04:35  Reply
  • No I want one Event where no one could cash for the first Places that everyone has the same chance....Just one
    2016-6-14 23:21  Reply
  • No yulivee what we are asking for is a tycoon event where to be on top u have to work by urself and earn it not buy it
    If the case is that u can only be on top 10 by paying ur alleged 500 then yes the game is considered to be very economical not entertaining
    2016-6-15 22:52  Reply

abyolopdulqbu3... Last edit in 2016-6-7 08:53:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sora2shiro2
User
Joined 2018-1-9
Last Visited 2018-04-05
Post time 2018-2-2 21:40:34 | Show all posts
Well the game is what you make of it. Some people pay aot to be there whereas some people i know rival them just by being smart. A free playing player i know (DruidGrove) is so much stronger than me, a lightly paying player. He just does what needs to be. He makes all out of what he has.
Oh and paying players do get Exclusive Recharge Events. I saw one beside my quest tracker yesterday. It's an exclusive rewards event based on our recharge history.
I feel that the people who pay do it for a reason. If an FTP player can reach them without paying then they would have no reason to pay that much easier. Just go look for a game full of FTP players then.
Floor reply (0)

sora2shiro2 Last edit in 2018-2-2 21:40:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-7-24 13:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058717 second(s), 41 queries .