North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 705| Reply: 4

Poll on how should we live with ourselves :))

[Copy link]

67

Threads

360

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
★gambit★
User
Posts:360
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-04-01
Post time 2016-6-21 06:36:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Poll on how should we live with ourselves :)) Reply:4| View:705
All experienced players! Confess to this: 90% of old players don't complain at all since they still find a way to make up for the lost point with or without the compensation. LOL. The other 10% are making complaint just because they want some extra - more and more. Well, a little more hurts noone anyway
Single Polls, Total 11 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
100.00% (11)
Your User group have no permission to vote

 ★gambit★ Last edit in 2016-6-21 06:36:50

 Support

Report
★No wife can endure a gambling husband unless he is a steady winner★
<font col
Reply

Use magic Report

41

Threads

314

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
bonbon256
User
Posts:314
Joined 2015-3-29
Last Visited 2017-02-20
Post time 2016-6-21 10:24:28 | Show all posts
haha, there should be an option that, experienced players like us have complained before, and we have long realized that there's no point complaining so we choose to keep quiet, satisfied being a semi-retiring.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 bonbon256 Last edit in 2016-6-21 10:24:28

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

25

Threads

158

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
ghostx9 - s4 t...
User
Posts:158
Joined 2016-4-3
Last Visited 2016-09-16
Post time 2016-6-21 14:56:42 | Show all posts
I don't understand the qualifier for the criteria...

But I got the points that I needed, or should have got.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 ghostx9 - s4 t... Last edit in 2016-6-21 14:56:42

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

13

Threads

223

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
cuiquesuun
User
Posts:223
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2017-06-07
Post time 2016-6-22 07:50:04 | Show all posts
That is true Gambit :3
We who have been playing the game for over an year or two(i play for about a year and a halfish as i started march last year), we know the drill...there WILL be bugs, problems and just general nonsense...we are used to this.

To me for instance, the game is a small past time. i log in with my tablet from time to time, i DO NOT take this game seriously at all, low expectations leads to smaller disapointments.
i know this game is badly programmed(rigged) and pretty unfair at that, its designed to eat you money after all so you have to keep it on a leash and not to give in to temptations and lose your entire allowance in a single bound

i don't mind throwing in some gold at it from time to time in small recharges, just in honor of the few minutes/hours it can keep me entertained everyday. But that's about it, i recharge to get something pretty...i like shinny and elegant things, so i usually use my resources for obtaining fancy things.

Raging and over complaining is not use, so i've just let slide a lot of things that happened...just today i lost a odin shard from a misclick(exchange exchange has 1 odin shard for 1 element bag...i clicked that by mistake while doing the daily 5 master mount pot exchange >.>), but after doing that i was like 'well shucks...on to next thing!' XD

That is how i treat the game at least...very easy going, if you're going to stress over every single little thing it does, might as well look for another game, because sooner or later this game WILL hit you on a blind spot, just take what fun and joy you can out of the experience :3

As Goddesia says when you go into your city: "Focus on the good, not the bad! That's how we will beat evil!"
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 cuiquesuun Last edit in 2016-6-22 07:50:04

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

67

Threads

360

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
★gambit★
User
Posts:360
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-04-01
 Author| Post time 2016-6-22 10:50:27 | Show all posts
I have firm reasons to believe that the next event shall be Mighty Crap.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 ★gambit★ Last edit in 2016-6-22 10:50:27

 Support

Report
★No wife can endure a gambling husband unless he is a steady winner★
<font col
Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-3-30 18:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058650 second(s), 43 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list