North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Spirit Guardian Strategy
37 Threads / 110 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 817| Reply: 2

[Riki's 101] DOUBLE EVENT preparation !

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
riki.px
User
Joined 2016-4-14
Last Visited 2016-09-27
Post time 2016-6-24 15:21:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Riki's 101] DOUBLE EVENT preparation ! Reply:2| View:817
Edited by riki.px@gmail.com at 2016-6-24 21:17

More than often, I get questions from people asking why they spend the same amount of time playing but seems to be not as strong as the others.

There is only one word you have to remember about this game: "OPTIMIZATION". By saying such, I mean you have to use all your given resources :

⛽ smart
⛽ wise
⛽ on-point
⛽ in time
⛽ adequately along with other current events (recharge, spending etc)
etc.

For the purpose of my very first guide, I will pin-point some of the things you gotta save and be prepared for an upcoming event - DOUBLE events. There are so much more other content within the game, why would I spend my time writing about DOUBLE EVENT which is rarely held during the time span of the game. Well, there are 2 reasons:

1) This is where the gap between you and a pro player starts.
2) I sense another double event is coming.

Therefore, I would love to share some of the things you need to do to be prepared for such occasions. The list I am going to write below might not be "everything" you need to do. This is not because I do not wanna share everything with you all but just at the moment of writing, there are stuff I might forget and will be edited now and then. So, suggestions are welcome.

Here comes the list:

1 - Buy stamina orbs and save them, especially the violet ones. And buy them in a manner that would benefit you along with the "spending rewards". Constantly buying them might not be a great choice either. (you gotta spend your diamonds smart). If you think you have enough of the 120 stamina orbs, you could use up your 60 stamina orbs if needed.

2 - Do not run quests on the day before because you get extra rewards on double events.
     a) Do not run endless dream tower at all.
     b) Do not run elemental bash
     c) Do not run resources
     d) Do sky arena until the last turn then stop and wait for the event

3 - If there is a Babel tower event going on. Only run babel towers when there is double rewards given.

4 - If  you have stages that haven't been cleared. Clear them during double events. Why? The runes at the smaller stages (the ones you could never get back for raids) would give you double rewards at a 100% rate.

5 - For lower level players, run stages that would give you both legend scrolls and epic scrolls (this is only if you run low / lack of epic scrolls).

6 - Trade-offs: During double events, you would get a lot of bosses to kill. Well think about it, if you need amethyst in a large quantity, yes go kill the bosses. If you are holding a big stack of them, you might wanna keep grinding runes.

MOST IMPORTANTLY . Certain vip levels could eat up certain number of stamina orbs. For example, as a VIP 13... you would be able to use up 56 orbs per day. During a ONE-DAY double event. How many orbs could you spend? 56 obrs? WRONG. You could use 112 orbs in total. ! So simply, a one-day double event becomes a 2-day, 2-day becomes a 3-day. etc.... WHY IS THAT SO?

Double events come into effect at around 1a.m server time. What you gotta do is spend all ur given amount of orbs within the time frame from 1am to 3am. After 3am, everything resets. So you could use another 56 orbs after 3am.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

PS: I wish I could show some pictures so that the guide is easier and more friendly to use. Hope I could build up a picture database for the game in the future. If you already have a host full of SG pictures, kindly share.

Your AWESOME Riki.

Translate

riki.px Last edit in 2016-6-24 15:21:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
jlw
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-3-13
Last Visited 2017-02-09
Post time 2016-6-24 20:08:34 | Show all posts
This is AWSOME and well worded ! I am going to pin this as a sticky ... Add to as you wish and also on the last point I have talked with the head mod and if you notice that double events allow you to do it twice between 1-3 server time your allowed to do so but the events manager will likely change it ... Lol but it is considered good not abusive of ingame mechanics
Translate
Floor reply (1)

jlw Last edit in 2016-6-24 20:08:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aby1lvpza5qivv...
User
Joined 2016-4-19
Last Visited 2016-06-28
Post time 2016-6-24 20:25:44 | Show all posts
Hi,
man this was educational. The best part about it all was anyone can do it, no VIP needed to reap the rewards at its fullest.
thanks man.)
Translate
Floor reply (1)

aby1lvpza5qivv... Last edit in 2016-6-24 20:25:44

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 23:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058503 second(s), 37 queries .