North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Spirit Guardian Strategy
37 Threads / 110 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 984| Reply: 0

About Strategic,Information,Tricks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
steven tirta
User
Joined 2016-3-10
Last Visited 2016-11-06
Post time 2016-6-24 21:05:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
About Strategic,Information,Tricks Reply:0| View:984
Edited by steven tirta at 2016-6-27 20:47

Hello everyone, This thread will be discusion about strategic,information,and tricks on Spirit Guardians games.
==================================================================
Strategic
First the things important is what will troops (race) you build, there are 4 race
-Western Myth
ex: Zeus,Athena,Odin,Thor
-Tempest World
ex: Lunar,Wargrider,Revenant,Wrath
-Oriental Legend
ex: Sunkiller,Tripitaka,Pigsy,Emperor
-Lord of War
ex: Wolf,Whitefeather,Silverspear,Miyamoto

Note: Remember, playing games is just for fun. So doing it with your style and what character you like. *smile emoticon
u can find any descripttion about skills,position(front,mid,back) click heroes then go "Heropedia".

Information

-Rune
This stone of rune for unlock your hero skills and also giving + status for that hero.
This stone can find on a map which is depends what stone u will looking for.

-Lvlup Heroes
Dont forget to Lvling up your heroes,because somes stone need to put @at lvl needed.

-Lvlup Account
Also doing lvling your account/id. U may get exp from daily quest,hunting on stage.

-Event
There are many event which is giving u benefit likes getting free diamonds,gold,echanting scroll,refine stone.
So dont miss it stay tuned on SG forum and also Fan pages SG *smile emoticon.

-Enchanting Scroll
This scroll have function to giving a random effect to your eqp, likes ATK,DEF,etc.

-Refine Stone
This stone for upgrading your eqp status into ++

-Vip
To get or fill this vip u can get from recharge diamonds, or u may doing daily quest.

Tricks
-Hunting on Stage normal/Elite
I prefer your troops doing 1tank,1support,and 2vanguard.
ex: Odin,Athena,Apollo,Zeus

-Tower of Babel (for mid-high troops)
#Well this is important things u need to know. if u are on mixing troops likes having tank,support and vanguard from different races, i suggest 1tank 2support and 1vanguard.
ex: on this case i use Odin,Athena,Hime(other heroes),and Zeus. U need to be smarter than ur enemy/boss u will meet on stage. The boss will be find @stage 5,10,15,20,etc.

#On the boss @stage 5 is Plague Liar, u need setting Leader Odin as Tank so u can move it easly. Now you need move Odin into position which the boss will just attack your odin,
so your support and vanguard is freely to be attack from the boss. But this boss having ultimate skills area/aoe which your support and vanguard will be taken damage of it.

#I warning you to see this reaction of the boss, which having arround 1,52casting skills of ultimate. So, prepare your ultimate skills from Athena to heal your teammates before the boss ulti first.

#Make second troops for anticipatin your first troops is dead directly, on this situation i build another troops using 4 vanguard. Which when i stuck at boss stage i will make this boss hp at least half of max hp,
so i can finish/end this boss stage with my first troops. *This just my opinion. "Dont forget fill ur all ultimate skills on your second troops to instant dmg for the boss".

==================================================================
CID 9719
IGN Niel
Server Witch

Note: *This thread will be keep updating.
Translate

steven tirta Last edit in 2016-6-24 21:05:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-22 02:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052657 second(s), 34 queries .