North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Spirit Guardian Strategy
37 Threads / 110 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1210| Reply: 3

[Riki's 101] Guild wars

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
riki.px
User
Joined 2016-4-14
Last Visited 2016-09-27
Post time 2016-6-24 23:58:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Riki's 101] Guild wars Reply:3| View:1210
Edited by riki.px@gmail.com at 2016-6-25 00:02

Hi, Riki's back. This time I would love to guide more on one of the most challenging but fun activity of Spirit Guardian.

This is also probably the most essential part ofthe game. You have to understand that games without any content regarding interactions between players (battlers) should be better named offline games.We are in Spirit Guardian, an online game, so guild wars is a must have and goddamn PLAY IT RIGHT ! HOW? Well, let me walk you through some of the basics:

I - Guild war interface | How to get in

You need to reach the minimum requirement of 23 in level in order to get into a Guild. Find urself a good one. Choose wisely because it takes 24 hrs after you get in to be eligible to participate in Guild Wars.

Once you are in, you could find the Guild War interface by clicking into this flag underneath. This sounds obvious but I myself could not find it the first place. (Ya, I am dumb I know - Thus the guide makes me remember everything myself.)

II - The overview interface
The interface in guild war is messy. I know.Therefore you just need to get in the dashboard below by click onto the TINY ARROW on the left.

III - Guild war 101
A) Setup phase is in between 22:00 to 12:00 (server time)

a - Registering

- You can register to attack at a maximum of 5 strongholds
- It cost you guild contribution to assign (Legendary strongholds cost you more than others)
- President and Elders are eligible to assign
- You could only assign during the setup phase mentioned above - Out of the setup phase is wartime
- You could only attack strongholds that are assigned

b) Defend registering

These are the strongholds that your guild has occupied. Click on one of the to register a team with.

- Click onto the blank avatar
- Put ur team in
- Easy enough?

c) Unoccupied strongholds (no guilds has yet attacked them)

d) Strongholds that are owned by other guilds

B) Plunder phase (it's war time!!) is in between 12:00 to21:57 (server time). Yes 3 minutes before 22:00. REMEMBER IT !

Criteria - How do you tell that ur guild has succeeded in occupying any strongholds?
- At the begining of every new week, no guild occupied anything. Everything restarts. NPC will defend these strongholds. You and others get into a race, whoever(guilds) got the highest damage dealt to the NPC after 21:57 (REMEMBER?) would finally get that certain stronghold

From that day onwards, ur guild would get back to normal. You attack whatever your guild has assigned (strongholds from other guilds) and defend the ones that you have occupied atthe first day. GET IT?

- You do not know theamount of defenders within a stronghold
- But you could know the maximum number (Legendary - 20; Epic - 15; Superior - 10; Fine - 5) MAXIMUM!
- Whoever (battler) from whateva (guild) is able to win the LAST person defending that stronghold would occupy the one for the whole guild. (THIS GETS FUN LATER ON - I WILL WRITE ABOUT IT BELOW)

C) ATTACK Strategy !! woohoo ! Best part? (no.. the best part has yet to come)

- Ideally, everyone within the guild that are able to join should be online AT THE SAME TIME during the plunder phase.
- Fight one at a time and choose the right player to go against the other opponent. (FUN? STAY TUNED!)
- Get on a group chat: Facebook, skype, Line ... you get the idea.

- What if you can't get all ur players to come online at once? Well, once you get the hang of it... check the GUILD LOG at the top right of the guild war interface. Follow whatever your guild is doing.

D) DEFEND Strategy

- Only put strong players with high power to defend Legendary Strongholds
(Well.. you would argue... the other slots others could join with their main team ... NO. The other "mediocre" players could defend Epic strongholds and the rests)

- Do not put strong players in a straight line from top to bottom: 1,2,3,4,5 in a descending order.
- "Other slots" you could put random/ unused heroes.

E) REAL GUIDE !!! BEST BEST

1) - One player has 2 turn to attack
- If you win, you get to fight a maximum of 3 opponent.
- If you lose, you lose a turn.

What does this mean? The top player of your server is attacking you. If you stack 3 best players of your guild in a row (slot 1, slot 2, slot 3). He could easily wipe you 3 all out. Then how are you going to defend? Be smart. Put clones in between. Slot 1- clone (or weaker defender); Slot 2 - weak; Slot 3 - Strong. And the rest goes the same.

2) Remember in my other guides, I mentioned "OPTIMIZATION" ?
- You would want, ideally, everyone in your guild to win 3 straight matches. (in total 6 players killable for everyone).
- In order to do that, you need to know that the opponent is a weaker one.
- But you do not know who you are going against in next matches.
=>You create a "clone". An account which you play occasionally, in the same server, and join your opponent's guild. MISSION DONE! YES A SPY! WOOHOO

3) Is that everything that a spy could do? NO !
- REMEMBER if you wanna occupy a stronghold, your guild needs to win that last person? LAST HIT
- Your spy could constantly check the progress of thedefending strongholds.
- Once you spot that there are only 1-2-3 players left within the guild.
- Tell your guild to attack !!

YOU COULD WIN A STRONGHOLD WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE. LET THE OTHER GUILDS DO THE REST.

PS: The guide is long enough now. I guess you all would get bored if I have written it longer.

Until next time.

Your AWESOME Riki.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

riki.px Last edit in 2016-6-24 23:58:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
jlw
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-3-13
Last Visited 2017-02-09
Post time 2016-6-25 00:44:12 | Show all posts
Edited by jlw at 2016-7-1 20:05

Nice ! Fantastic job !
Translate
Floor reply (1)

jlw Last edit in 2016-6-25 00:44:12

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mogue
User
Joined 2016-7-1
Last Visited 2016-07-01
Post time 2016-7-1 16:54:46 | Show all posts
Balancing the team across territorries holds well. We have been dominant in our guild war for weeks.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mogue Last edit in 2016-7-1 16:54:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
jlw
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-3-13
Last Visited 2017-02-09
Post time 2016-8-17 00:04:54 | Show all posts
Sounds like you guys are doing well
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jlw Last edit in 2016-8-17 00:04:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 16:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055521 second(s), 40 queries .