North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 366| Reply: 2

So many Bugs!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neverwinter420...
User
Joined 2016-6-18
Last Visited 2016-07-14
Post time 2016-6-26 05:15:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
So many Bugs! Reply:2| View:366
Hello, i just wanted to let you know of a hand full of bugs that i have noticed over the passed week or so that is making players quit and also making myself do the same if this doesnt get taken care of soon..
first of all, i have tried to recharge my account and for the passed 4 days i have not been able due to your system being bugged or just messed up so  it has made me miss out on alot of posible rewards.... secondly, my guild placed top 3 in the new X-server event and NO one can use the title.. why the heck would you even add an event or a reward for the top players / guild that you cant even use yet... total waste of time even trying to place in the top 3...  and last , i have almost 5m BR, yet players with less then 3 mil do far more damage to a world boss or to a guild boss then i do.... tell me how in the heck this makes any sense? these 3 things alone are making alot of players quit... most of my guild are active vip's and within the passed 3 days alone over 20 players have quit just in my guild due to how stupid and lazy your Dev's are at making sure things work correctly before adding new content into the game... Fix the problems soon or you will lose alot more vips!

~ Extacy
GM of #1 guild on S170 ( 420Stoners )
     #3 guild in Xserver Expedition
Translate

neverwinter420... Last edit in 2016-6-26 05:15:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abaddon08
User
Joined 2016-3-31
Last Visited 2017-03-24
Post time 2016-6-26 06:15:51 | Show all posts
Hi neverwinter4200,
First off I want to thank you for taking your time to let us know of issues you have encountered in the game. We really do appreciate feedback and the chance to explain or help players as best we can to better their experience.

Second, as far as recharging have you contacted your bank to make sure they are not blocking the transactions? Also making sure your card is not connected to multiple accounts or ip addresses when you recharge will minimize the occurrence of your order failing. If you still have issues after this try paypal or another payment method, there are several to choose from. You may still report failed recharges to us and we will find out the reason the recharge failed as GTA's records indicate. This may help you narrow it down.

Third, The XServer Expedition title error is a known bug and is being worked on by the dev team. It is the weekend so it may be Monday or Tuesday at the earliest before we get a resolution on it. Please be patient as they work this out.

Fourth, The game itself is fairly new on this platform, as in GTArcade, There was a 2 week closed beta where we did not have many of the events we do today. After closed beta they opened the game to all players who wished to join and this is the current version we are in known as the open beta. In this stage you will not lose any of your account data and you are able to recharge. Open beta is the second step in a 3 step release. During our current stage of the game the developers are able to release new events and perform live update where the players usually do not get kicked out of the game for the update. The fact that it is the Open Beta version of the game was well published when it was released. Step 3 would be the full version with no kinks to work out and there is not yet a eta on that release. (Which makes sense since we encounter issues/bugs either daily or weekly at this point).

Fifth, Players who have less br but still win often have cultivated certain things in order to fit the pve battles. Their focus is not on arena or xserver or domination but rather on dungeons, guild boss and world boss. There are many ways to cultivate a team. Their strategy is not the same as yours so my advice would be to study their setup and maybe even talk to one to find out what they are doing that you are not. It may explain a lot when you are able to look at the fine details of it.

Last, the development team is not stupid or lazy, rather you have formulated this opinion because they are not following a plan that you have decided they should. They work very hard to make sure there are no issues in new events or the game itself but we all know life throws curveballs when we least expect it and when that happens they do their best to correct it. Their timezone is 12 hours ahead of the EST servers so when it is 2pm EST it is 2am for them. They are employees at a business just like most of us are or have been at some point so there are business hours to be considered. Please do not rush to judge them because and issue is not fixed within 5 minutes to an hour of reporting it. Normal issue processing takes anywhere from 1-2 business days. Reporting the issue on the forums immediately instead of days later can help cut down your wait time as well. We cannot address the issue in a timely manner if it is not reported.

I hope this clears up a few things and I hope you have fun in-game!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abaddon08 Last edit in 2016-6-26 06:15:51

Support 1

Abaddon - s117
Patience is a virtue oftentimes forgotten
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pc-black
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2018-05-24
Post time 2016-6-26 06:17:10 | Show all posts
The 3m vs 5m br players is because in reality BR is just an overall collection how much gear, relics and heroes you have. statistically speaking you would think that a 5m br player would be a 3m br player hands down every time. but that's not the case. Formation, crit chance, hit rate, dodge rate, and simply a lucky roll of the dice make a dramatic difference in capabilities. Also the type of heroes you chose, vs the type they chose. tempest>midas>celestial>tempest is pretty much the order it goes in. tempest overall has the highest dps output, prime for bosses and such. Midas, has the primary ability of survival they do best in long drawn out fights. And lastly celestial. celestial is sort of an in between. dps isn't the highest, survivability is decent, but their true power comes from Huxley for his instant kill potential. its not a "glitch" or a malfunction of any sort that is how the game was designed. If youre really good at testing characters and builds, youll find one that allows you to break the mould so to speak.  As for the event, that really is quite ridiculous that they did something like that.  And as for players quitting....that's the way the game goes. Servers die quickly. Each server typically has enough players to support 2 decent guilds at the current rate they release new servers players quit old ones and go try to become the best in their new servers. I wont be surprised if we see server merges in the near future.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pc-black Last edit in 2016-6-26 06:17:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 18:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050840 second(s), 38 queries .