North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 300| Reply: 2

Roster opinions please

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cenerae
User
Joined 2016-6-24
Last Visited 2016-08-25
Post time 2016-6-26 11:50:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Roster opinions please Reply:2| View:300
So I recently started (I'm on day 3 of play) and am testing the waters as a filthy free to play casual (you may now raise your scented handkerchiefs in displeasure :p ). I had the good fortune of getting 2 midas legendaries and today I got a 3rd. However, that 3rd one sort of interferes with the setup I was planning on and I'd like some input on whether I should keep or toss it at the earliest opportunity.

So far I have:
Natalie (waiting on ~30 more shards for Flora)
Athena
Aphrodite
Norris
(Elaine and Edward for allies if it's relevant)

Norris was the unexpected addition to the lineup. I was intending to go for Aurora, but I've only gathered 31 shards for her so far, so it might take a while, RNG depending of course. Should I keep Norris and work on getting shards for him, or ditch him for Aurora once I can pony up enough shards? Should I just get shards for both of them?

Lastly, when I manage to get Flora (hopefully in the next day or two), is it worth keeping Natalie in the squad until I can get Flora up to +4 augment? Natalie is +5 already and I'm uncertain if Flora's going to be on an even footing at only +3 for a while.

Thank you.

Translate

cenerae Last edit in 2016-6-26 11:50:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s10.august
User
Joined 2016-4-17
Last Visited 2020-02-06
Post time 2016-6-26 12:41:06 | Show all posts
Don't get too married to the heroes you find at first. My best hero at first was a +4 or +5 Huxley that I totally took apart once I decided to go Tempest.

Your biggest ticket to heroes is going to be the hero shop. If you know what you want, go for it - sometimes, you gotta disenchant something like 5 Huxley cards 'cause you decided that all of a sudden you need a stupid Alecta!

If you're not sure what's good, then I'd save up resources and hero shop refreshes while you test the field.

You can just swap Flora into Nat's place in the team (that should be only a single click, as the equips and everything transfer over) and see how stats compare between the two. You can also rebirth Natalie and just put all that into getting Flora up. While augments are nice, they're just one piece.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

s10.august Last edit in 2016-6-26 12:41:06

Support

"Love is the fulfillment of all our works. There is the goal; that is why we run
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cenerae
User
Joined 2016-6-24
Last Visited 2016-08-25
 Author| Post time 2016-6-26 12:47:27 | Show all posts
Edited by cenerae@gmail.com at 2016-6-26 12:48

I'm not married to the idea of keeping Norris, or the first heroes I get. But I know that having gotten Aphrodite and Athena is a good start for a Midas lineup, so that's what I decided to go for.

I'm just unsure if Norris is a good enough hero to be worth the investment, I guess. His ultimate is pretty nice when paired with Aphrodite's for back row mauling, but he feels pretty squishy and his +4 augment skill seems kind of meh.

I'll keep it in mind with Flora vs an upgraded Natalie. I suppose that she might be better than Natalie at +3 anyway just because she doesn't spend turns pretending to be a DPS hero. <_<
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cenerae Last edit in 2016-6-26 12:47:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-24 02:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053789 second(s), 37 queries .