North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1354 Threads / 7668 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 978| Reply: 4

Hey guys..im new in this game..so i want to ask some questions :D thx

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brebualex
User
Joined 2016-6-24
Last Visited 2016-06-27
Post time 2016-6-26 21:13:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys..im new in this game..so i want to ask Reply:4| View:978
if i get 80 shards of a legendary hero.....i can summun that hero?...i keiep my blue gemes to buy shards if i need.... ....it is good to have  Karen, Mikaela, Augustine ,Glacia as heroes on you? is it good to get to have only legendary heroes on you? is it good to have healers and defence more or attack?........is good to buy demon out fit and demon wings,are the best outfit? the unicorn seal or the laundrean seal that are in the mall for blue geams to sell are for mounting?  thx for the answers guys
Translate

brebualex Last edit in 2016-6-26 21:13:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nipun anubis
User
Joined 2015-5-9
Last Visited 2016-12-29
Post time 2016-6-26 22:03:00 | Show all posts
it you have 80 shards of legendary hero you can synth a hero in hero->shards
you can stick to epic heroes but i would advise legendary or even better mythic cuz stronger the better
its up to you but i would advise a healer compulsory in a build
demon clothing aint the best outfit but its pretty good so you can buy the outfit
yes those in the mall they are mounts and unicorn is good mount
they arent blue gems; they are called diamonds
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nipun anubis Last edit in 2016-6-26 22:03:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
iamyourangel
User
Joined 2016-2-18
Last Visited 2016-10-13
Post time 2016-6-26 22:11:02 | Show all posts
Edited by iamyourangel at 2016-6-28 23:01

Hello I hope i this little info would help you!

1.) Hero Summon: there are 3 levels of Hero available to summon (Epic, Legendary & Mythic)
     a.) EPIC (Violet Colored Hero) each summon cost 40 pcs shards
     b.) Legendary (Golden Colored Hero) each summon cost 80 pcs shards
     c.) Mythic (Red Colored Hero) this is new to the game each summon cost 100 pcs shards

2.) Blue Gems you mean (Diamonds)
     I prefer this to use wisely on buying discounted items in shop and in different events

3.) Having Epic Hero from the start is okey, i prefer not to upgrade them so much because sooner you will easily get legendary heroes, i prefer for you to focus on picking clan first there are three (3) types of Hero class (Tempest, Midas & Celestial) all of these clan have different skills some of them have common.

Here are some brief info about them:
Tempest: these team have huge DMG, Crits & Dodge in game. (Offensive: Focus Attacks in Column-Backrow kills)
Midas: these team have also have huge DMG, Crits & DR ingame (Offensive: Focus Attacks in Column-Backrow kills)
Celestial: these team have huge Agility, DMG & Def ingame (Offensive: Focus Attacks in Frontrow Random kills)

Take Note: Its hard to pick from the start you really need to do review each Class in order you could be familiar specially to their skills, eaither its Normal or Ultimate Skills

3.) This game is really not a free so If your an Average Player & planning to have VIP2-5 you will use for long game are Legendary Heroes with slow chance to complete or summon Mythic Heroes, but if you are a big spender you planning to have VIP8++ for sure i prefer for you to have Mythic heroes its also easy for them to use because they have only +1 hero for their affinity.

Affinity mean: i prefer its close mean to relationship between of heroes
Additional: Activating affinity's in-game will also give your hero additional buffs.(combos ie: +attks,+Hp etc.)

4.) Buying Hero: i prefer to buy hero wisely using hero Souls, hero souls can easily get on recycling unwanted heroes and you can also get easily this in completing some Dungeon Quest, Hero Trial, and of course in events.

5.) I prefer to have healer you can use them for long run in game. ie. Quest & also in PvP (player vs player)

6.) Yes its also cool to have different fancy things like Wings or Outfits specially those new release ingame., but i prefer for you not to have this in a hurry, just take some time to have if your already have lot of dia spare. clothes & wings also gives buff skills which u need to activate in order to use them.

7.) Having mounts are same like buying fancy clothes and wings they are also give skill buffs to your whole team.

that's it i hope i did help you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: GODLiKE
S3-Theresa

Translate
Floor reply (0)

iamyourangel Last edit in 2016-6-26 22:11:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brebualex
User
Joined 2016-6-24
Last Visited 2016-06-27
 Author| Post time 2016-6-26 22:33:11 | Show all posts
Thx for the help guys
Translate
Floor reply (0)

brebualex Last edit in 2016-6-26 22:33:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
melvin stagg
User
Joined 2016-4-23
Last Visited 2016-10-17
Post time 2016-6-28 19:11:54 | Show all posts
Ignore epic. Always aim for legendary. If can, aim for mythic also.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

melvin stagg Last edit in 2016-6-28 19:11:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-20 20:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060516 second(s), 41 queries .