North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42051 Threads / 241126 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 139| Reply: 0

LoA - Screen Hangups Galore!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dandyman
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2021-02-25
Post time 2016-6-27 17:42:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
LoA - Screen Hangups Galore! Reply:0| View:139
I have spent almost as much time resetting screens that hangup in the quests as I have actually getting through the quest itself.  This has been reported time and time again to the point that it is no longer an annoyance, it is becoming a deterrent from playing the game at all.

Since the DEVs and FMs like screenshots so much, would submitting a screenshot everytime we have one of those get anyone's attention that it is becoming a serious problem?  If that would help, then so be it.  Yesterday alone, I would have submitted 30 or more screenshots that would show the character's party and would include the opponent area if there weren't such a small allowance for images.  So far today, I've had to reset about 20 times (worse than yesterday).

Please escalate this to the highest of levels because it will soon drive this VIP-6 away from the game with poor recommendational reviews regarding the quality of the technical support beyond the FMs.

IGN & server in signature, platform is GTA.

Translate

dandyman Last edit in 2016-6-27 17:42:18

Support

I G N: SirDandy Server: Gandhi>ua219>uc21, Platform GTA.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-22 07:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051767 second(s), 34 queries .