North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 271| Reply: 3

Still no help from support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
harlequin
User
Joined 2016-4-25
Last Visited 2016-07-12
Post time 2016-6-27 21:37:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Still no help from support Reply:3| View:271
FB page keeps tell me that support takes 48 hours which hasn't happened in my case.
Chapter 7 cursed coast wont count my last battle. I need 21/21 to complete. When I do battle and finish it says 21/21 but it refreshes itself and its back t 20/21.
Please help.

Server:S24-Sally-PST
RavenStar

How do Allies work?

Translate

harlequin Last edit in 2016-6-27 21:37:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghost™
User
Joined 2016-3-23
Last Visited 2017-12-12
Post time 2016-6-27 22:38:49 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost™ at 2016-6-27 23:24

Hello harlequin,

I am very sorry for this frustrating experience you are having. Also in the future please post your problem here in the support section of the forums due to our ticket system having bugs. I am sorry if you were not aware of this and did not get the support you deserve but I will be glad to help you. About your first issue with it not letting you progress. I have submitted this information to the developers for further review so they may locate this issue and have it fixed ASAP. As for Allies work, allies work in many ways. The first way they work is having corresponding allies for your current kingdom you are using. They will give "Affinity" which will in turn add extra stat percentages to that character. If you click on Ally(in the squad menu) and then click "Effect" you will see what extra stats you will get for each of your deployed heroes for having certain allies equipped. Also once you grow more in levels you will have the chance at levelling up your allies for even more of an increased stat boost. All allies = level 10 is a stat boost and it goes up every 10 levels. I hope all of this helped and again I apologize for this frustrating experience you are having. Thank you in advance for your patience in this matter. I will have an answer for you ASAP.
Edit: To further help your post I have a couple questions. First off do you have any mythic heroes? Second off, do you notice in your screenshot where you have one of your chapter 7 stages at only 2 stars? Or is this the chapter you are having an issue with?

Regards,

Ghost

Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • Oh thanks so much, really love this game. I don't normally play this type of auto game, but find this addictive. I am a mmorpg junkie. This game is really good.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 08:14  Reply
  • chapter 7 stages at only 2 stars?
    Yes, thats the one I have been doing over and over again. Takes all  my energy. It completes, then I get 21/21 then 2 seconds later, resets back to 20/21. The whole game doesn't reset, just that number resets.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 08:16  Reply
  • Ok thank you for this updated information, I will add it to my report.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 23:42  Reply

ghost™ Last edit in 2016-6-27 22:38:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
harlequin
User
Joined 2016-4-25
Last Visited 2016-07-12
 Author| Post time 2016-6-28 08:22:52 | Show all posts
So the top line is the fighters I am using, is the second line of characters boost my stats????

Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • I can take this one.

http://imgur.com/KRyzaKF

Here is me in the ally menu, which is in the squad section. You can see I'm mousing over Nicole and I can see who she gets affinities from. I have Augustine set as an ally, so it triggers HP  12% for her. You can mouse over your own heroes in the screen to see which heroes benefit each. Additionally, when you go to set a hero as an ally, it will tell you who will benefit on the screen - http://imgur.com/pPxtQrt - you can see here if I set Mikaela as an ally, Karen will benefit.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 09:09  Reply
  • awwwww...... ratsssss..... been deleting all the excess .... recycling them.... Ratsssss...
    Translate
    2016-6-28 18:10  Reply

harlequin Last edit in 2016-6-28 08:22:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ghost™
User
Joined 2016-3-23
Last Visited 2017-12-12
Post time 2016-7-3 01:14:23 | Show all posts
Dear player,

We have looked everywhere to try and locate this problem. Are you still having it? Because we can't seem to find one. x.x If you are not still having this issue I suspect it was some type of connection lag during the times you tried to complete this and it never registered with the server. If you are still having issues, could you please make a short video of this so the devs can see for themselves, the issue firsthand? Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience in this matter.

Regards,

Ghost
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ghost™ Last edit in 2016-7-3 01:14:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 23:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054288 second(s), 39 queries .