North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 677| Reply: 1

Recharge problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
garcia jackson
User
Joined 2016-6-9
Last Visited 2018-08-02
Post time 2016-6-28 02:31:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recharge problem Reply:1| View:677
So will I ever be able to recharge again? Because this is getting ridiculous as I've missed the event i wanted to spend for because the recharge wouldn't process. It stayed on the Order submitted page and does not do anything else. Plus none of my tick support were ever answered, i've been trying for sometime now, please help.

IGN: HappyB
Server: 257
Translate

garcia jackson Last edit in 2016-6-28 02:31:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abaddon08
User
Joined 2016-3-31
Last Visited 2017-03-24
Post time 2016-6-28 03:05:50 | Show all posts
Hi HappyB,
I apologize for any inconvenience but the ticket support sometimes has issues and some tickets are missed. You may post your issues here and we will send the info to the dev team for review. For recharge issues we would need your ign, server and order number.
That being said, if it stays on the Order Submitted screen 9 times out of 10 it means the recharge failed. This may be due to several factors so I will list them and we can try to get it figured out for you as quickly as possible.
1. Report issue in Support forum by creating your own thread.
From main forum page click on Support>New thread (Located to left of your forum profile picture at right of screen)> Topic Should say "Recharge Issue"> Include ign (In Game Name) Server and screenshot when available or order number for the recharge. >Click on Blue New thread button.
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response once a Moderator has replied to your thread for a response from the development team as to why the recharge failed.
* If it is the weekend please allow additional time because the development team is out of the office. Mods will inform you if the development team have a holiday or will be out of the office ouside of the normal business hours.

2. Contact your bank and if necessary the credit card carrier (Visa or Mastercard) to make sure they have not blocked the transaction. Some banks and credit card companies will block international transactions. If they have not blocked it continue to step 3.

3. Contact the recharge channel you used for your recharge. i.e. Worldpay, Adyen, Paypal etc to make sure they did not block the recharge. They should be able to tell you specifically where the transaction stopped or was blocked. If they say that everything is clear on their end and that the service provider(GTArcade) was where the recharge/transaction was blocked then Report back to YOUR Thread titled Recharge Issue and add a Post (not a quick reply) letting the moderator handling your thread know that you have contacted your bank, credit provider and recharge channel vendor and everything came back clear on their end.

I know this is a long message but please read through it so that we can work together to fix the issue for you.
You may also consider using PayPal or a similar service. I have found this works when I get the order submitted screen. It will pop up a box saying it will charge card through WorldPay/Adyen just click on the blue link "Use another card" in bottom right of the pop up and it will redirect you to PayPal.

Awaiting your response,
Thank You
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • First thing first, thanks for taking the time to help me out.
    IGN: HappyB
    Server: 257
    Order Number is: 146705604365853

I've tried Paypal and others but the same thing happens everytime.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 03:36  Reply
  • I've also contacted Worldpay but they told me to contact the game company, and the game company have to contact them to tell them if something is wrong.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 03:40  Reply

abaddon08 Last edit in 2016-6-28 03:05:50

Support

Abaddon - s117
Patience is a virtue oftentimes forgotten
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 10:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051563 second(s), 35 queries .