North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1298| Reply: 6

Complete bullying and abuse from LOA

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
elaf000
User
Joined 2015-5-29
Last Visited 2018-08-08
Post time 2016-6-28 20:20:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Complete bullying and abuse from LOA Reply:6| View:1298
Edited by elaf000 at 2016-6-28 21:26

Hello,
I expect full compensation for the un acceptable rip off that your dev team has done. This is pure stealing and ripping people off. Last week had to blow 3x Joker L to get her and do you know what that costs? I expect either a major compensation for the lost diamonds or you return the 3 jokers(L) that I lost because of this. This is STEALING and ABUSE from loa.
You should have made her unavailable 1 month before this event.

Server: SHiblom(962)
IGN: Ayaka

I got her in the last HoC event last week.
Final score for HoC was 81000.
She cost 3x Joker(L). 3x Joker(S) Flashy, 4x Ace of hearts, 5x Ace of Spades and Jacks of spades.

Translate

elaf000 Last edit in 2016-6-28 20:20:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syameimaru
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2021-02-18
Post time 2016-6-29 08:18:55 | Show all posts

R2 S227 (ub40) SYAMEIMARU

Here's 80k worth of Card vouchers. Feel free to split them between bitter players who got Oracle in last HoC (except elaf he did nothing to deserve it) . No losses for GTA.
Translate
Floor reply (7)
  • Get yourself out of this if it doesnt concern you, why did you ever bother when ppl want to get back what they want?
    Translate
    2016-6-29 08:25  Reply
  • You thought I was ironic. I thought you were serious.

It pisses me off that for once that GTA handles a blunder the right way people are still getting back at them.
    There have been so many similar incidents with worse outcomes, even people who already had SO are showing appreciation.

This bug itself is unfair. GTA actually did try to even things out this time, but the better they do it the more unreasonable it gets.
    You got SO last week but your situation would be the same if you got her earlier. What about people who did? Or those who couldn't make 2 Silver Tickets & 300 Coins in one day, or didn't log in during the offer?
    You jumped in because your case looked easy from your POV, but GTA can't offer a comprehensive solution to all situations, and yours has no particular priority.
    Translate
    2016-6-29 11:34  Reply
  • Now since I got SO from this bug I don't mind sharing the cards that were planned for her and help a little.
    GTA has no reason to do it. But they also have no reason to grant your own request. Who knows if they won't be more inclined to accept if they transfer stuff rather than offering it.

Reply splitted for exceeding 1000 bytes lol.
    Translate
    2016-6-29 11:36  Reply
  • My situation will not be same if I got it more then 2 months. Let say if you bought 1 item with $1000 today, then tomorrow you see that the item's price drops to $1, what will you feel.

Of course it is okay if the price drops after months.
    Translate
    2016-6-29 15:47  Reply
  • What I would feel is I go back and get my money back. You have a guarantee when you buy stuff. The issue is more that why should you gain something for a blunder they did that was very expensive or very long time to save up for by DOING NOTHING. What do we get out of this oh nice on getting SO but haha wh just FVCKED you by giving her away to everyone. THANKS FOR PLAYING LOSER.  That's what the players are feeling. You blunder well take it back that's it or compensate all the others who already have SO.
    Translate
    2016-6-29 20:27  Reply
  • Feelings are not arguments. Remember GTA only did this offer as an emergency solution because they were unable to stop the Supreme Oracle leak when others were stuck with Supreme Valkyrie. They decided it was less arbitrary than letting the situation as is.
    I agree that also offering a SO crest swap for people who already had her would have been better, thought not perfect anyway.

But the point is people who are in your situation sat on their frustration to commend GTA's choice, because it avoided a worse situation to others. They praised that, but you're here saying it's not enough, and I agree with you on that. But at this moment all that matters is that GTA did something good for once, and it's not the moment to ruin the picture by asking more. Part of why you received bad reactions.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 11:57  Reply
  • Also, since this game has poor reliability and customer service, you can't play if you're not ready to accept that anything can happen. Recharge at your own risk, spend at your own risk, etc.
    When buying something, you're aware its price can drop drastically the next time, if not the next day, for whatever reasons, and that nothing can help you if it happens. Or that something better can appear.
    If you're not ready for the consequences you don't buy. People are usually very patient so.
    No one likes it but that's how it is.

Retroactive discounts break these rules and can be considered favoritism. The other part of why you received bad reactions.
    It's good if there's a happy outcome for you, but you can only ask it as a special favor since it was your responsibility, and certainly not as something natural like you did.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 12:05  Reply

syameimaru Last edit in 2016-6-29 08:18:55

Support 2

Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
aiven
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-27
Last Visited 2016-11-18
Post time 2016-6-28 20:41:07 | Show all posts
Hello elaf000 ,
Be sure that I understand your concerns. I am going to pass your feedback to the higher up, and ask them what can be done for you (and players in similar situation).
Meanwhile please, can you give me details on when you bought SO, what event, what price(pls give the detailed price if u can), and of course your IGN/server/platform.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Hello Aiven,

Server: SHiblom(962)
    IGN: Ayaka

I got her in the last HoC event last week. Final score for HoC was 81000 to get 1st to get the cards needed. Had to spend Diamonds and recharge to get the points and cards for first.
    She cost 3x Joker(L). 3x Joker(S) Flashy, 4x Ace of hearts, 5x Ace of Spades and Jacks of spades.

Also thank you for your response.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 21:05  Reply
  • aiven 

Jr. Player Moderator

np ...and pls don't make multiple threads its very difficult for us to keep track ..
    Translate
    2016-6-28 21:16  Reply

aiven Last edit in 2016-6-28 20:41:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
splen
User
Joined 2015-2-26
Last Visited 2019-06-29
Post time 2016-6-28 20:51:36 | Show all posts
Edited by aiven at 2016-6-28 20:59

Hello aiven, I have save some screenshot of my scores in last HOC and the one when I collected SO crest.

For score:

For collection:

I hope you can help me in urging the DEVS to return a percentage of hoc cards I have used.

Thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

splen Last edit in 2016-6-28 20:51:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syameimaru
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2021-02-18
Post time 2016-6-28 20:59:47 | Show all posts
Devs had no intention to put SO at this price it was a blunder, and for once they had a good reaction (apparently only because they're unable to fix the bug).

Someone is going to be skrewed either way.
Even if devs had planned this and gave a 1 month ahead warning, someone who got her the week before would be skrewed the same way, and it goes back like this until every SO owner ever is compensated.

Also spamming your thread doesn't make you more convincing.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

syameimaru Last edit in 2016-6-28 20:59:47

Support

Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Operation too fast

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
antifreezeunde...
User
Joined 2015-5-3
Last Visited 2021-03-22
Post time 2016-6-28 22:11:27 | Show all posts
Well none made you get her in hoc in first place...  So why would devs be responsible that you wanted to get someting day earlier, than hope that in future stuff be cheaper.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Because she should not be that cheap. They made the mistake so now everyone gets her for cheap. That's the mistake they made and should fix it for all to be fair. I expect they return what they have taken and not to remove it from others.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 22:29  Reply

antifreezeunde... Last edit in 2016-6-28 22:11:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
elaf000
User
Joined 2015-5-29
Last Visited 2018-08-08
 Author| Post time 2016-7-2 07:34:51 | Show all posts
syameimaru like you said ZERO dev and tech support. Only the moderators can sometimes help and do most of the work in LOA. It's very disappointing that they can't give better service for a game that so many enjoy. Lost a lot of fellow guildies and friends because of this lack of service. Also even getting a response when they make a mistake would go a long way or atleast a email saying sorry for your loss bt that's how it is would be better than nothing.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elaf000 Last edit in 2016-7-2 07:34:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 15:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055253 second(s), 46 queries .