North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 210| Reply: 1

Extend Time for Wheel of Fortune as Compensation

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
his_awesomenes...
User
Joined 2016-5-13
Last Visited 2016-12-27
Post time 2016-6-29 03:44:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Extend Time for Wheel of Fortune as Compensation Reply:1| View:210
The current Wheel of Fortune event started on Friday of last week. It was then that myself, along with several others posted in the forums that there was a bug or oversight with it involving the General Wheel costing Topaz to spin, instead of diamonds which is what it should be. A moderator replied to the thread I was on informing us that the devs were informed of the error and will work on it after the weekend. Well, it's now the last day of the event (Tuesday) and the wheel still cannot be spun using diamonds. This has pissed me off because I missed out on a great deal on a Rose Suit. A Rose Suit can be bought for the value of 2000 diamonds, which for the first time ever, I could afford. However, due to the ineffectiveness of this team, I can't get my Rose Suit from this event. I demand the event to be extended once the issue is fixed or I get my free Rose Suit that I deserve. I know I am ranting right now, but I am truly pissed that I can't get it due to a fault on GTArcade's part. I was cheated out of my item and expect good compensation for my loss.
Translate

his_awesomenes... Last edit in 2016-6-29 03:44:54

Support

S82 Test1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
odinj
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2016-08-19
Post time 2016-6-29 04:02:10 | Show all posts
Hi his_awesomeness, sorry your feel the way you do, could I get your IGN and Server number so I can check the status of your report to see if it has been updated with the developers responce, then I will get back to you.
Regards,
Odinj
Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • I sent the ticket today, so it has not gotten a response yet. I'm still waiting on a response from my first ticket sent almost 4 weeks ago. That 2-3 business day response sure is taking some time...

IGN: Test1
    Server: S82-Supernova-EST
    Translate
    2016-6-29 04:22  Reply
  • Hi Test1, I have looked into it for you, and turns out the Wheel was intended to have topaz on both sections, Sorry for the confusion this has caused you, There may be more Wheel events in the future we will have to see if they have diamond use on them or topaz, I will report your feelings in the comments section to the developers on this Wheel of fortune event.
    Thank you again for the support and playing our game, Hope this doesn't sway your decision to play, and I hope you have fun in -game.
    Regards,
    Odinj
    Junior Moderator
    Translate
    2016-6-29 06:48  Reply
  • It was already stated in another forum by a senior mod that this was an intentional change.
    Translate
    2016-6-29 11:26  Reply

odinj Last edit in 2016-6-29 04:02:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 17:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045217 second(s), 35 queries .