North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Spirit Guardian Strategy
37 Threads / 110 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1054| Reply: 0

Advice/review/tips/how to 101

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
jlw
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-3-13
Last Visited 2017-02-09
Post time 2016-6-29 21:05:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Advice/review/tips/how to 101 Reply:0| View:1054
Alright guys this is going to be MY experience of the game as a player and the main things I learned along the way that I wish I would have done differently at the begining Along with a review of the game as a whole (spoiler alert I wouldn't on the forum so much if I didn't love it lol)

Alright starting from the begining

First you are to choose a card to start out with ... Which card you choose turns out to be ultimately irrelivent quickly due to replacing them in your team within a few days

Alright what your ultimate goal is IS to build a team ... So in saying that do NOT go into card collecting with the idea of "well I like this card so I'm just going to use this one "

Also just because your first legendary card is a certain card doesn't mean to build your team around that card ... Do not Sell yourself short You will get legendary cards all the time later on

WHAT TO DO: go to heropedia and look at the teams (western , oriental , ect ) if you click on the cards you will see that each card gets a boost from being paired on your team with another card ... This is what you want your team based around ... This concept will be called for the duration of the how to as affinity ... These affinities are absolutely needed for battles and general good game play ... This is what you want your team made of

Later you can look into mixing them once you have your boosting slots active but for now focus on these

So I picked western team (this is a little more diamond using heavy but I like the team )

EVERY team as legendary cards that are better than the other cards in the team and these are the ones that your going to want to keep long term even after mixing teams

For instance the western team ... The ones your going to want to keep is arwen, Zeus , Athena ... Everything else is basically replaceable ... ODIN is great for tank but later can be replaced by revenant and Apollo is okay at best ... Everything else is more or less trash that needs replaced out as soon as possible but is needed in the early game ... How ever I personally wouldn't spend the time of I redid it and would simply would have replaced Thor , hades , Apollo with lunar , Sunkiller , hime as soon as I could and would have my perfect setup to begin with instead of double backing and fixing currently

Onto the next thing ...

A few things to simply keep in mind

Dailies are going to be your lions share of your Main revenue for exp ... This needs to be done completely every day even if you do not have time to log In and get your 120 hearts twice and 60 once ...

Guild wars is needed for points but in the guild points building the most of your points is going to come from guild dungeon .. Do this every day ... Sunkiller can be Gotten here and Sunkiller can be in every single team and should be

DIAMOND MANAGEMENT  :

A few things IV really come to terms with is that yes buy the stamina every day ONE time and gold ONE time if your not in a race because 900x10 exp (a little over what one quest gives in exp ) just isn't worth the currency ... This could and should be saved for TLD card buying instead and then later buying a hime again this is another card that can be put into ANY team and should be if you can get one

Don't waste your diamonds just because they are there ... Have a plan ... Set a goal ... Then do it ... Do NOT waste them

If you have any questions or want a small review on anything just post below and I will give my personal opinion (note none of this should be taken as what will give you the best results ... I am a moderator but I have nothing to do with inner workings and all this data is simply what I have gathered and has worked best for me )

Translate

jlw Last edit in 2016-6-29 21:05:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 21:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048678 second(s), 34 queries .