North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 259| Reply: 1

cross server cooldown on almost-finished battle

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
culita jones
User
Joined 2014-1-10
Last Visited 2021-02-11
Post time 2016-6-30 01:19:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
cross server cooldown on almost-finished battle Reply:1| View:259
Today I queued for CS and got in immediately! I know, I know, should have been a red flag, right?

As expected, I was dropped into the middle of a battle that was 5 minutes in, completely lopsided, and almost over. Try as I might, in the 2 minutes I had in battle before my team was trounced, I could not find enough weaklings to kill without being attacked by mega-cash players. My result? 78 points and a 2-hour cooldown.

I agree with the cooldown rule in principle, as it deters people from joining and then quitting. However, there should really be an exception for people who get dumped into an existing battle after, say, 3 minutes or 500 points. Otherwise, you are just encouraging us to abandon our teammates and try to score enough cheap points to avoid cooldown.

But, this is GTArcade, who have never shown an ability to make ANYTHING work right. Why should I expect more? Someone in Asgard chat said "at least you got into CS once this week."

Server: UA157
IGN: Legz

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

culita jones Last edit in 2016-6-30 01:19:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rubeolefm
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-28
Last Visited 2019-09-29
Post time 2016-6-30 05:25:47 | Show all posts
Hello Golden Goddess,
I hear your concern and frustration. I'm going to forward your suggestion, which seems a pretty good idea. Nevertheless, I cannot guarantee that it is possible to change that feature in this way, nor that it is going to be implemented soon. But Devs for sure know that CS is a burning topic and are always looking to improve it.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • it's a lie...they got sugestons like that many times and change nothing...only about 30 people play cs and new players are not motivated for waiting 2 hours after being slain without any chance to get that 80 points...and others who get them have to queue for hours also couse nobody want to play it any more
    Translate
    2016-6-30 05:33  Reply

rubeolefm Last edit in 2016-6-30 05:25:47

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 19:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052167 second(s), 36 queries .