North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5654 Threads / 25941 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 603| Reply: 3

so this midas only X-server dom you're gonna be making...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zambo
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2019-02-04
Post time 2016-6-30 01:58:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
so this midas only X-server dom you're gonna be Reply:3| View:603
as compensation for boosting the battle effectiveness of celestial and tempest teams, and making it impossible for midas to even win when we finally do.
when will you be making this midas only X-server dom, so we can get the rewards all the other players are able to get?
I mean, it would only be fair that when you in a few months finally get midas to work again, you make some events that we were unable to attend while you messed around not knowing how you broke 33% of your playersbases chance of even playing the normal parts of the game, while increasing the power of the other 66% of your playerbase. so please let me know what kind of compensation I will be getting for choosing midas 5 months ago.
Translate

zambo Last edit in 2016-6-30 01:58:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
snorlaxus - s2...
User
Joined 2015-10-13
Last Visited 2020-09-21
Post time 2016-6-30 02:18:44 | Show all posts
Maybe you don't know how to play yet.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • You shoulnd't post stuff you have no idea about. This is related to bugged mythic hero... yes, Midas hero.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 02:24  Reply
  • I guess you're one of those stupid players yet unaware of the massive gamebreaking bug that makes teams with pamela lose even when they win.
    so yeah, maybe I do need to learn how to play. maybe you need to read forum, play the game, try midas for a few days or just, you know. go back into your hole.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 02:26  Reply
  • Be patient! and be aware that you called me idiot.
    And again i say, you don't know play yet mainly MORPG games when bugs can really happens anytime.

so please let me know what kind of compensation I will be getting for choosing midas 5 months ago.
    what's kinda of person post something about this, you really need play another game.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 02:58  Reply

snorlaxus - s2... Last edit in 2016-6-30 02:18:44

Support

SNORLAXUS - RISE 2
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abaddon08
User
Joined 2016-3-31
Last Visited 2017-03-24
Post time 2016-6-30 02:58:49 | Show all posts
Hi Zambo,
I understand the frustration, however they are in the process of fixing the bug with Pamela. Please see this link for details.
http://loa2.gtarcade.com/updates/5936.html

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • mods keep linking that but it has already been proven, that update DOES NOT!!! fix it.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 03:17  Reply
  • Reply mikko vilokkinen_9780 : I am sorry you feel this way. The facts are however that the update is not completed, every Wednesday and Thursday the updates are sent out to the servers. Please be patient while these are taking effect. Thank you.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 11:33  Reply

abaddon08 Last edit in 2016-6-30 02:58:49

Support

Abaddon - s117
Patience is a virtue oftentimes forgotten

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
transcendence
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-5-19
Last Visited 2020-03-15
Post time 2016-6-30 03:01:27 | Show all posts
Hello Zambo,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience of Pamela not working. In the next two days, the developers will be putting out an update to fix this bug with Pamela. If after these updates, she still is bugged, please feel free to tell us.

It is highly unlikely that the developers will hold an X-Server Domination just for Midas players, as there is a very small percentage of the playerbase that even has a mythic hero, and an even smaller percentage that has Pamela and has deployed her. I will, however, put in a word to see if there will be any compensation because of this bug.

Please be patient and I hope these issues will be resolved soon.
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • so how about this event you're still rolling out with 33% of your game unable to compete. mythic items and heroes in rewards, and unless you picked rei or moira before the bug was discovered, you stand no chance of winning. just sucks that you're still doing the event when you know you F'ed over so many players beforehand. seriously sucks. we're already behind because of the bug, and now even more behind because you reward the players who didn't get the bug. bravo... seriously nicely done. I am so impressed with the platform.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 03:14  Reply
  • and seriously who would deploy pamela, that would just cost us even more rewards from arena, abyss, and all other active events that require combat. why risk bugging the game when we know it's an issue? or did you not take that into account when meassuring how many active pamela's are out. because mine is still not activated because of you guys mistakes.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 03:16  Reply
  • lol you don't use pamela ,so why you  crying and want  compensation ?
    Translate
    2016-6-30 03:42  Reply
  • because I spent all my chests on pamela shards, and now can't use her, while other teams use rei and moira to huge success. so yeah, I wasted a few thousand topaz and diamonds on a useless hero in my bag.
    and if I decide to use her, bye bye abyss 100, and bye bye X server domination top10.
    so not sure how stupid you have to be to think you NEED! to destroy your game to get anything done. the fact is other players who didn't waste thousands of diamonds on useless heroshards, now have a huge advantage.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 03:55  Reply
  • transcendence 

Sr. Player Moderator

As I'd mentioned, there are very few players that have Mythic heroes, let alone Pamela. It may be just 33% of the entire player base that even has a mythic hero, and in that case, probably only 10% have Pamela. And players that have deployed Pamela have had this issue, so it would be unfair to ask "who would deploy her?"

We're aware of this bug, and we have received complaints that the fix hasn't really fixed it. Updates come around once a week, so the devs will try to fix Pamela by the next update. In the meantime, having an exclusive event will not be possible, but as I said, I will put in a word for players to receive compensation for this.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 05:18  Reply
  • how about making an event so we can switch shards for a hero we can actually use, instead of just saying, hey. maybe you can play next week? this is just not acceptable practice.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 08:59  Reply

transcendence Last edit in 2016-6-30 03:01:27

Support

Find me in-game:

Ailisiana // S2-Angel's Rise

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 21:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048085 second(s), 39 queries .