North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 628| Reply: 3

More communication

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbyAwzvpSQbthW...
User
Joined 2016-3-18
Last Visited 2016-12-23
Post time 2016-6-30 08:45:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
More communication Reply:3| View:628
As the title states I suggest that there should be some more communication from the devs. I think it is needed and will both give players more insight as well as reassure them and improve how well the game is received.

My idea for this would be a weekly forum post by the devs.
These could include(but not limited to, just what Im thinking of or missing) much clearer communication on future updates and the release date of these updates(or explaining the problems in releasing them).. This is pretty actual as we've been hearing about an update for months, heard it would come in days weeks ago and since then more or less silence.
These could also include a bit of indepth info about upcoming features being worked on, so players can prepare for them and know what's coming their way. As well as in depth explanations on current game mechanics that are less clear to at least the newer players. For instance(what on earth does the "VP token" I have about 800 of in my inventory do?) .

In general I think it would put the devs closer to the playerbase and increase the faith players have in the game and it can't take much time for one of the many devs to write a forum post once a week communicating with the players, it can help them gage the player opinion towards parts of the game or new things they think of implementing as well.

If anyone else has any other ideas what they would want to hear about weekly feel free to reply here, so the devs can pick up on it and perhaps turn this into reality in some form.
Translate

AbyAwzvpSQbthW... Last edit in 2016-6-30 08:45:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seriousblank
User
Joined 2016-5-11
Last Visited 2016-08-29
Post time 2016-6-30 13:17:43 | Show all posts
I agree. There should be a dev blog, and a dev who is constantly checking the forums and answering questions instead of "forwarding the question to the dev and wait 3 days+ for a reply".

About PvP tokens, I heard that they're used for challenging other players through their profiles. You get 10 battles for free and if you wanted more, you use these tokens.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Ah that would explain. Thought they were for that but didnt get any consumed when I used it. But if the first 10 are free that solves it.
    Translate
    2016-6-30 22:09  Reply

seriousblank Last edit in 2016-6-30 13:17:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
Post time 2016-6-30 18:05:38 | Show all posts
Dear player, thanks for your kindly suggestion. We will take it into consideration. For the moment, we always collect our players' suggestion, and feed them back to our DEV team. As for the update, we will release some introduction about it while or before it is available .
Translate
Floor reply (0)

purplecloud Last edit in 2016-6-30 18:05:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbyAwzvpSQbthW...
User
Joined 2016-3-18
Last Visited 2016-12-23
 Author| Post time 2016-7-5 19:27:50 | Show all posts
This would be the perfect time to step this up.
Announce the update a day earlier. Give a timeframe for maintenance (i.e. It will take approx 6 hours from x to x and update that with a timeline if it takes longer) not just telling people to wait without any idea how long.
Acknowledging bugs, stating which will be fixed quickly and which might take a few days to get worked out.

The update looks good and has a lot of potential, but it is very hard to find out about some things that aren't yet functionning properly without better communication.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbyAwzvpSQbthW... Last edit in 2016-7-5 19:27:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 05:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051876 second(s), 39 queries .