North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1353 Threads / 7667 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1215| Reply: 1

need help with my Midas team

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s229-laughingd...
User
Joined 2016-6-20
Last Visited 2017-01-03
Post time 2016-7-1 08:34:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
need help with my Midas team Reply:1| View:1215
Edited by s229-laughingdead at 2016-7-19 20:15

I am running Midas and wondering what can I do to make them stronger. I have:

Main+11   R7   ATK relic: ATK Crit           HP relic: HP HP restore                     Rune on both: Hp ATK DEF  Rune on HP: Dodge End     Rune on Atk: hit crit   

Athena+9 R6 ATK relic: Crit <50% healing   HP relic:  hp/rage resetore       Rune on both: Hp ATK DEF Dodge    Rune on HP: End Agility

Flora+10 R6    ATK relic: Agility Crit Hp relic: Def                        Rune on both: Hp ATK DEF     Rune on ATK: Crit Dodge   Rune on HP:  End     

Aphrodite+10 R7    ATK relic: Atk  Crit   HP relic: DEF Dodge=rage recover               Rune on both: Hp ATK DEF    Rune on ATK: End Dodge  Rune on HP: Crit Hit

Pamela+3 R6    ATK relic: Attack  Crit   HP relic: Dodge = rage recover   Rage recover                   Rune on both: Hp ATK DEF Dodge    Rune on ATK: Hit    Rune on HP: Crit

Thank you for Help and suggestions.       note: will update as I level up

Translate

s229-laughingd... Last edit in 2016-7-1 08:34:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
liriana
User
Joined 2014-5-11
Last Visited 2018-09-19
Post time 2016-7-1 12:22:43 | Show all posts
Well you should be focusing on Aphrodite not Flora, so I would but resources into her first until she is R8 and +8 other than that it depends. Some people focus only on one hero Aphro and make sure her gear is way better enhancement and enchantment wise. I went with a more balanced approach, and I upgrade Aphro first, then main, then lydia then athena and flora. I kept them all roughly the same, it causes some problems in pvp and their are certain points where the huxley Liz build crushes you, but if you keep going you soon beat it.
   You really cant keep going leveling 1 character above the others by alot and at a certain point the more balanced team catches up
Translate
Floor reply (1)

liriana Last edit in 2016-7-1 12:22:43

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 15:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045833 second(s), 36 queries .