North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1353 Threads / 7667 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1006| Reply: 5

Few newbie's question

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
azeluna
User
Joined 2016-6-17
Last Visited 2016-07-17
Post time 2016-7-2 07:48:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Few newbie's question Reply:5| View:1006
Edited by azeluna at 2016-7-2 09:47

Hi!
I'm new, free player. For last few days I started to test all fractions. Before I'll get better with augments and other stuff I'd like to know few things.

I'll start with Celestial.
My build atm is Theresa, Thera, Huxley and Quacker. It was my first fraction and I really wanted to get all affinity bonuses. But now I noticed that both Quacker and Huxley are pretty squishy and Huxley do really low dmg compared to my other heroes (except Thera obviously). Should I replace one of them (Hux/Quacker) with Liz or not? She won't make more dmg than any of those but i red that together with Theresa she can boost one of them pretty well.

Midas.
Aphro, Lydia, Athena and Flora. I'm actually satisfied with them. ATM it's my favourite fraction but I red somewhere that Lydia is weak, someone sugested replacing her with Aurora - is it good idea?

Tempest.
Is it viable without Lucas? I don't really like skills and looks of his (looks > all in every game for me, I play mostly for fun but I don't like to be sh... either). I'd like to go with Pandora, Kay, Alecta and Aisha. Will it work?

Translate

azeluna Last edit in 2016-7-2 07:48:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s229-laughingd...
User
Joined 2016-6-20
Last Visited 2017-01-03
Post time 2016-7-2 09:28:46 | Show all posts
Edited by s229-laughingdead at 2016-7-2 09:30

Lydia can be weak, but letter on, you can swap her with Pamela. Lydia also weaken the back row atk as well as stun 1-3 enemies in back row. Lucas can be very good and Tempest's healer can be a pain to defeat (from experience). Lucas 2nd ability allow the battle to go on longer especially with Djinni. It can also depends on the runes,relics, and equipment. So, play how you see fit and since you are a FP it will not effect you if you where a PP.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

s229-laughingd... Last edit in 2016-7-2 09:28:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amethys_23
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2018-02-13
Post time 2016-7-2 11:32:43 | Show all posts
here;s my helpful insight for you. i am a celestial build team.

huxley is pretty overpower as a dps. the best among the celestials.
for huxley to work you need to give him the best of everything. meaning give him all the blessing first. reaching to r5 and higher first. level him up first, augment him first. enhance his items, his weapon is also what you mainly want to enhance more. but you need to have  all items to have same levels except the weapon, to have a good master levels. get teresa, thera and liz on your team pretty much the best set up for celestial. a.k.a the cookie cutter for celestial team.
i have theresa before but i deleted her because i thought she was bad. but now im collecting her shards again. i regret not getting huxley first and theresa. i have a beast huxley right now does very well on x server wars.

play x server wars daily. actually play everything daily. i play for free. never spend money. be smart about choosing where to spend your diamonds. the items on this game are mostly for sale. meaning only few will get  those items completed soon but at a very expensive rate. in my opinion it's not worth it. until they have a stable platform that caters for all and makes them fair for all maybe then.. who knows if i will spend some too but i highly doubt they will change this since alot of payers already spent alot of money and quit!!! lol  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

amethys_23 Last edit in 2016-7-2 11:32:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
azeluna
User
Joined 2016-6-17
Last Visited 2016-07-17
 Author| Post time 2016-7-2 21:27:48 | Show all posts
Thank you both for your answers.
I'll go for Liz in my Clestial formation, also changed Hux's eq for better one. I hope he will do well now.
I'll stick to Lydia in my Midas formation.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

azeluna Last edit in 2016-7-2 21:27:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
murayuki
User
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2016-07-19
Post time 2016-7-3 05:00:27 | Show all posts
i play tempest and in my squad lucas is the beast! how can you not like his skills? and more important, how can you not like his looks?! a freakin' headless horseman! a ghost rider or something
lucas is my main dps in pve (his ulti usually 1hits everything), plus he's a must in GB/WB
lucas+alecta formation is all about killing stuff before you die. it's a glass cannon formation.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

murayuki Last edit in 2016-7-3 05:00:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamernovas
User
Joined 2016-5-28
Last Visited 2019-07-04
Post time 2016-7-3 10:33:30 | Show all posts
Huxley is the main dps on a celestial team, try to equip him with your best attack things, and replace Quaker for Liz, she gives you attack,def and rage to set her infront as main tank.

Midas is a really good team most ly for PVP is one of the best for it in my opinion, and every hero is weak if it has weak clothes right? just set her up well, Lydia and Aphrodite are back row killers, so you pass directly throw enemy's tanks (I THINK aurora hits front row or lowest hp members, so i'd stay with lydia-Aphro combo)

Andd no, is not viable without lucas nor Alecta, these must be your main champs nin that formatin since Tempest is DPS team (best for damage to bosses) some times in X-server battle, there is an enemy with only Lucas alive, and I can't even kill him with my whole team, they could be very strong
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • I dont run alecta. I run skoll, kay, lucas and a'ishah with no problems
    Translate
    2016-7-3 10:38  Reply
  • i dont run alecta. i run pandora,kay , a'ishah , lucas with no problems
    Translate
    2016-7-3 14:28  Reply

gamernovas Last edit in 2016-7-3 10:33:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 08:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063468 second(s), 43 queries .