North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 677| Reply: 11

Cannot Collect

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lawan
User
Joined 2013-12-21
Last Visited 2021-03-12
Post time 2016-7-2 20:17:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cannot Collect Reply:11| View:677
Cannot collect - Must Haves - Common
Character Name - Lawan
Server S3 - Sylvia (GTA)

Missing items
Jackpot Lotto vouchers 20
Lucky Capsules 10
Craft Energy Card 5
Fortune Bag Token 5

Needs to be compensated today as today is ending of craft master which then puts me at 10k points to avoid having to compensate that as well

(As if anything will be done, I'm sure that this will get overlooked and nothing done about it so here's the chance to prove me wrong)
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

lawan Last edit in 2016-7-2 20:17:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
kïñg_Är†hµr...
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-30
Last Visited 2016-10-08
Post time 2016-7-3 19:50:30 | Show all posts
1) You don't need to care about thread space.  
2) You are not my friend, family, relative . So why the hell i will believe you? How would i know that you did all the quest when you are only showing 3?
3) Our S.M asks for a full screenshot of the problem. Don't believe it? well believe what you want.
4) About you asking me  "would you prefer a charge back or would you prefer to do the job that you volunteered for"  , Feel free to charge back. Its not my concern. About doing my work, i do my work pretty well. I don't need to be teach by you.
5) If you have replied sooner , then i could have made a report. When you replied , my shift was already over. (And its our rule, that we can't work after our shift is over).
6) In anyways, even if i have made a report. Your problem could not be fixed .As its weekend and Devs and S.Ms are off.
7) You don't have a slightest idea what is the difference between a Sr. FM and Jr. FM.  
8) About "As if the mods know how to do what they volunteer for ". Nope , we don't know. You are the Almighty who know everything.

At last but not the least, Our another FM reported your problem Old Lady lawan (Reference to Young King Arthur).
Giving compensation is not in my hands .Will ask our Higher ups
Translate
Floor reply (1)

kïñg_Är†hµr... Last edit in 2016-7-3 19:50:30

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lawan
User
Joined 2013-12-21
Last Visited 2021-03-12
 Author| Post time 2016-7-3 18:07:34 | Show all posts
Because I could not collect I was missing 5 cards for the craft master event, which also left me 400 points below 10k to get the full payout for craft master.  So that means that the compensation needed would be 180 celestial dragon crystals, 120 mythic dragon crystals for 7th place  (to do the math for you 9600 + 500 = 10100 )  as well as 20 jackpot lotto vouchers, 10 lucky capsules, and 5 fortune bag tokens.  
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • compensation should be just what was missing from any hot event you couldn't collect.

It was your choice whether to complete craftmaster or not. 5 cm tickets? you could have got those from a recharge, or by spending some of your diamonds. If you had done that, there may have been a case for refunding you their use, or some compensation that you needed to use them.
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:35  Reply

lawan Last edit in 2016-7-3 18:07:34

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oyunicin01
User
Joined 2015-11-3
Last Visited 2016-08-18
Post time 2016-7-2 20:20:48 | Show all posts
man you just have to make re-open hot event
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Not a man, thanks try again, and been there done that check out the jpegs (yes most women try to fix things before they post, have a nice day, thank you please come again)
    Translate
    2016-7-3 06:35  Reply

oyunicin01 Last edit in 2016-7-2 20:20:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
kïñg_Är†hµr...
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-30
Last Visited 2016-10-08
Post time 2016-7-2 21:09:31 | Show all posts
Hello,

As oyunicin01 already said. Close the hot event and reopen it or refresh your browser and reopen the hot event.

If you still not able to collect then please give the full screenshot of the hot event. Only giving last 3 quest won't help.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • 1.  Refreshed browser and still couldn't collect.
    2.  gone for 8 hours and still can't collect
    3.  posting the whole page is beyond the file size posting.
    4.  you can see by the  screen shot available to collect 1 time, greyed out, collect 0 times.  
    5.  the hot event cannot be completely shot in 1 screen shot so I will post you in 2 since apparently you can't put in the ticket and have them check the account which any GM can do to verify its validity
    6.  I have a final question but its not appropriate.  (would you prefer a chargeback or would you prefer to do the job that you volunteered for.....by the way its on GTA end not my end I've used 2 different browsers to try to collect, yeah I do internet IT and customer service, would you like some training in it)
    Translate
    2016-7-3 06:14  Reply
  • LMAO, you can charge back. No one will stop you. Even GTA won't stop you.
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:51  Reply

kïñg_Är†hµr... Last edit in 2016-7-2 21:09:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lawan
User
Joined 2013-12-21
Last Visited 2021-03-12
 Author| Post time 2016-7-3 06:24:52 | Show all posts
Here is a repeat posting taking up 3x the space of the original posting now you have 5 hours and 40 minutes before server reset in which I will also request compensation for the craft master event missing the 5 plus paying for 3 tickets from vouchers and 7 from diamonds to get to 10k points.  

Again, Lawan
Server S3 Sylvia GTA

thanks have a nice day already did as you requested before you posted now what will you do Young King Arthur?    Perhaps you need a Sr Mod
Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

lawan Last edit in 2016-7-3 06:24:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lawan
User
Joined 2013-12-21
Last Visited 2021-03-12
 Author| Post time 2016-7-3 06:33:35 | Show all posts
Here are the same files from internet explorer.  Would you also like me to post through Microsoft Edge browser showing the same?   
Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

lawan Last edit in 2016-7-3 06:33:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matthew boling...
User
Joined 2014-3-25
Last Visited 2020-07-30
Post time 2016-7-3 18:15:48 | Show all posts
I feel you mamn. Good luck on getting even half of that compensation. They are so good about making things right.
Translate
Floor reply (8)
  • no kidding, right.   As if the mods know how to do what they volunteer for too.  
    Translate
    2016-7-3 19:19  Reply
  • miffyreylo 

Jr. Player Moderator

nothing like some ninny who believes they know how to do our job when they don't even know that the devs don't work on weekends.
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:00  Reply
  • Just because the devs don't work on the weekends doesn't mean that you are unable to file a report.  and talking about a nitwit, perhaps rather than questioning a persons intelligence and honesty the report should have been filed when it was reported.  but my bank does work on weekends whereas you volunteers apparently don't work ever
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:14  Reply
  • If you misunderstood that meaning....they can take money 24/7 365 so they should be providing support 24/7 365   Just because a developer isn't working doesn't mean that there isn't a GM working.   (Game Moderater  not a volunteer someone that can provide actual support not a forum moderator that doesn't know that there are other levels besides a developer who happens to be 12
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:17  Reply
  • miffyreylo 

Jr. Player Moderator

Aren't you just a darling? Lol. If you couldn't comprehend earlier, King did file a report for you when you initially reported your problem. They replied and asked for a more comprehensive set of screenshots. We are merely relaying whatever the higher ups have replied I that report to you. If you have gripes about "trust" and yadda, take it up with them. And again... You think too highly of the system lol. GMs do pretty much the exact same thing as we do - so you're more than welcome to go to them too. . They all end up with the same person, who won't be on until Monday. (That's if they don't take a day off for July 4th lol).
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:34  Reply
  • omg do you have any idea of the difference between an FM and a GM in this game? obviously not...

An FM is a Forum Moderator - Players who are recruited to work on the forums, giving advice, making reports, and working with GTArcade support to recommend any compensations to players
    A GM is a game moderator - players who are recruited to assist other players on new servers, explaining the game basics to them, pointing them in the direction of support tickets (before they broke last year) or Forums for any help that GMs couldn't give. Only in the past month have the GMs also been given permission to assist players via asgard chat, and access to report any issues to the same support staff as FMs.
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:40  Reply
  • If you are from s3 I would have imagined you'd been playing here for more than 2 years and would know something about support team structure by now, instead of making a very bad assumption that a GM is staff and FM is volunteer....
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:42  Reply
  • agree miffy and suneven the GM doing a same coz FM and SM gaving good advice also
    Translate
    2016-7-4 02:50  Reply

matthew boling... Last edit in 2016-7-3 18:15:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
workafrica5
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-29
Last Visited 2019-01-07
Post time 2016-7-3 19:48:57 | Show all posts
Reporting this now
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • While you are at it, you may want to file a report to your superiors about the lack of professionalism by your co-volunteer miffyreylo   Someone with an unhelpful attitude doesn't belong being a moderator
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:20  Reply
  • Reply lawan : Why? Because she said the right thing? Frankly speaking, you don't know anything about how GTA works. You were arrogant when replying to king , so this is now tit for tat? or like you reap what you sow ?
    Translate
    2016-7-4 01:50  Reply

workafrica5 Last edit in 2016-7-3 19:48:57

Support

Required: IGN, Server No, SS, Platform and Order ID(Recharge)

Links Payment: http://goo.gl/NVWv7p l http://goo.gl/l6CWYQ

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
workafrica5
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-29
Last Visited 2019-01-07
Post time 2016-7-4 22:07:16 | Show all posts
Hello, just to clarify, Forum Moderators are not volunteers. We represent a part of LOA's support system. We are selected for these positions by the company and are required to have a comprehensive understanding of all game dynamics, it's events and other functions. We also do our best to ensure that all our reports are addressed as quickly as possible but we are not able to speed up this process. Our roles are to report the issues that you experience. Our supervisors deal with this information and then resolve it as best as they can. I do apologize if you felt unhappy due to the miscommunication between yourself and the other moderator. We ask for a lot of information to narrow down and eliminate other possible causes as the more we have the sooner we are able to resolve an issue for you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

workafrica5 Last edit in 2016-7-4 22:07:16

Support

Required: IGN, Server No, SS, Platform and Order ID(Recharge)

Links Payment: http://goo.gl/NVWv7p l http://goo.gl/l6CWYQ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 03:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066059 second(s), 53 queries .