North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1420| Reply: 13

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? > Recommended Additional Game Feature

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
iamyourangel
User
Joined 2016-2-18
Last Visited 2016-10-13
Post time 2016-7-3 01:51:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? > Recommended Additio Reply:13| View:1420
Edited by iamyourangel at 2016-7-3 02:20

PROMOTING NEW GAME FEATURE LIKE YOU ARE NO LONGER TO BE QUIT JUST TO LOVE THIS GAME!

Good Day Everyone!
                            Seems we notice our game still lacking of features when it comes for war and servers sustainability i was thinking if anyone would likely too have this new game feature, We can call this guild war as "LOCAL SERVERS EXPEDITION" this event may be run within a week of war, i am proposing this kind of event for additional sustainability of the game which everyone in each guild have a War within certain dedicated server time. Imagine this game should have a feature w/c we can see 6-8 New Maps + a Boss Map in the center of it each lands should be surrounded by water and we can walk through all over the map each land should have portal to passby another map.

Features of Map suggested to added:
1) Estimated Number of Land 6-8 for local guilds bases
2.) Mini Map ashould also seen here.
3.) Estimated Each Land consist of 3-5guilds they need to fight & protect for their teritories/bases.
4.) This Map should be open daily and war will last until end of the week (this event will reset at end of the week so this war should run 4x times a month)
5.) Each Guild Bases should be protected as other guild trying to attack them at anytime.
6.) Guild Bases can only be capture if the other guild already reach them and already captured mini buildings around their land ie towers.
7.) For easy battle this game system should also have a link "for exact location" or any guild member want to wisper people in guild chat for a map if anyone calls for help to attack or protect
8.) Maps should also have something that people will focus to do dealt with it like treasures chest, treasure mines & oremines.
9.) Fight with mobs, mini bosses w/c have random drops of items including buffs (that last 24hrs) buffs can only be use for this War/Map
10.) Each guild land need to kill the mini bosses+mobs who guarded that building as they already captured the buildings mini bosses+mobs are in part of their guild guards  who will be guarded their towers or mini buildings, this will be cyle if the other guild captured it back.
11.) The Main Guild Base cannot be capture this is the only way they can survive and attack again.
12.) Each guilds need to capture mini buildings & towers as they can, this event should be last within a 24hrs they need to protect this within 24hrs if they cant protect this they cant declare war to another guild and so this war needs all every guild member to participate to protect or to do attacks.
13.) Each loosing player can be resurect anytime but they will start again at main base. they can also ask for link if their guild members at on the exact location so battle will be easy.
14.) A certain equal rewards will be given after end of the event for the most guild who owned & win captured most buildings/towers in the land in map.( rewards should be send atm by mails)
15.) Logs: should be seen by everyone in local server.
16.) Notification will be post in guild chat if anyone attacking any bases of your guild owned. ( <<< No dont put this so other guild can do attack them in a secret way so each guild obligue to overlook their bases each free time they have!) but if anyone in guild figure it out they can do link location for help.
17.) Additional feature about the Center Land or we can call it "Secret Map" protected by the Big Bosses:
       Rules:
       a.) this event should be open every other day at free server time suggested/estimated time at 23:00-24:00.at this time all guilds can participate they need first to open the secret map gate in order to enter into portal
       b.) Big Boss will be appear at the center of the secret map
       c.) Guild War will start again as they want to hit the big boss each player can kill other guild members so they cant hit/steal the boss, winning guild who last hit the boss can gain/share big chest to each member.
       d.) All players that died in the boss or killed by the opponent guild players will be resurect at the main base they can also use link location for their guildmates.
       e.) All rewards will equally devided for the whole guild who last hit the big boss.
       f.) Additional Reward will be given to a player who last hit the boss
       g.) Suggested rewards for last hit will be at random to: legendary upto mythic + tons of golds.
       h.) Additional rewards will be give for each player who dealt in higher dmg by ranking (rankings will be upto top 100)
       i.) All rewards at this event will be automatically send through mails.
       j.) Suggested rewards for rankings may be legendary upto mythic items ie: hero shards/equipment shards/stons of golds/refinement stones etc..
       k.) Additional features (8x) eight Mini bosses may also appear sorrounded in secret map at a random time 2x daily.
       l.) Suggested drops from mini bosses can be possibly rare upto legendary items etc..
       m.) Other events can also be use this: like hunting treasures on mobs drops etc. and may more comes..

Note: I also suggest to have a merging of servers for those server who already few active players so this kind of event will execute perfectly.

Addition to my post:
a.) All in this map points can also be use on gaining experience which we maximize game level gap, gaining points will be vary on daily kills in mobs/boss/structures or buildings & players.
b.) Players that died in battle simultaneously should gain additional buff from time to time ie: +5%Hp,+5%Def,+10%Hp,+10%Def,+15%Hp,+15%Def upto +20%Hp,+20%Def this buff can only be use in PvP and it will be reset to zero buffs if you kills 5 players in map, this buffs cannot be use in fighting mobs,boss. (Note: All players that died in battle should be respawn at main guild base they can ask any guildmate for "link location" if they want too)
c.) Buff gain from killing mobs drops can only be use in mobs and boss fights, it drops randomly in mobs or treasure chest that will only last within a day, buff will reset after the server resets @ 5:00.
d.) Any Daily Quest maybe added into this Map like kill atleast 10players around the map, kill 100mobs, destroy atleast 1x of any guild opponent buildings/towers.
e.) Mobs will spawn after 15mins from the time they killed, all Mobs in the captured buildings will be spawn at 15:00 after they get killed and they will serve as your new ally guard for each certain captured buildings/towers mobs defending will be cyled if the other guild capture it back. it will be cyle from time to time.
f.) Any items that we have loot from this map can be traded to XS Shop, like Honor Crest/Coin, Gold, Gems/Jewels/Precious stones.
g.) XS Shop should be renewed and most items should be available in here.including Legendary-Mythics.
h.) You cannot Participate in recent XS Local War if your recently Joined in other guild. CoolDown (CD) for joining xs local war should seen in screen atleast 1day ahead before this xs local war starts again.

Note: Details in game should be post by Devs atleast 1week ahead before this new game system release. so everyone will be notice and make a plan for it.

Please see my attached figure of a Map with different guild bases each land consist 3-5guilds all guilds will attack and defend each other points & rewards will vary on the most guild survives and most guild have number occupied base, include to this are points in % of DMG and Kills. Duration of this event is within a week (7days) 4x per month, rewarding based on points for: Daily, Weekly., This will cycle weekly Guild will be going into random bases after each week completed. Guild Leader/Deputy need to file to participate, each player need to participation individually & will only cost guild honor coins estimated each 10,000 week.so they will still continuing donations as long as they want join on this game.

Note: Servers should be clean up those inactive players within 1month+(VIP2 + 2days allowance, VIP4 +4days allowance, VIP6++ etc..) they should also will no longer be in the game/rankings (Merge will be follow as long each servers didn't meet certain number of active players)  

Feel Free if you have any additional ideas/suggestions in here too. So that it will be execute perfectly as we want it.

I really like this new LOA2 game just because this game have alot of potential to be grow & trully known worldwide because of HD graphics and hoping someday this game will known as a fair game as not like weve seen from these past/recent events.

This is for now guys i hope this feature may also hear & plan to make by game developers come true.

If anyone wants to add some features or any good additional suggestions go on guys. let be devs hear our voice!

Thank you!

IGN: GODLiKE
Server: S3-Theresa

------------------------------------------------------------------------ o --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THERE ARE ONLY FEW PLAYER WHO ARE CARE THIS GAME LIKE YOU AND ME!

Single Polls, Total 32 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

78.12% (25)
6.25% (2)
15.62% (5)
Your User group have no permission to vote

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

iamyourangel Last edit in 2016-7-3 01:51:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnnxiv
User
Joined 2016-4-13
Last Visited 2018-06-13
Post time 2016-7-3 03:23:41 | Show all posts
IF YOU CAN HELP GTARCADE EARN MORE CASH THEN THEY WILL LISTEN TO YOU LOL
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • as like i said they can also use this map for event quest., so its probably will help both side to grow & learn., and i am still think in a positive way that gta devs will be fair. thats why i share this for this game sustainability.
    Translate
    2016-7-4 17:48  Reply

johnnxiv Last edit in 2016-7-3 03:23:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
delinquent
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2016-7-3 03:55:59 | Show all posts
So..correct me if i`m wrong - you want to have something like battleground but for whole guilds participating in this venture at same time? Thats not happening unless we speak about 1vs1 format. Even so i dont like personally the idea though have to give you credit for all the effort you put to come up with such thing and for visualizing stuff. And wow..you even draw a map!?! :O
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Yes it is a battle ground for all guild in each servers., this will not be easy for one guild to stand alone, every guild need to plan for their attacks and defending their bases as long as they can., you will notice not alot players stay only in the game to play afk., But my game system will not offer afk this will need to play in every time hr they want to., defending bases will not be easy guild will need alot of people who stay atleast just to protect their bases from different guild attacks. Overpower of one player is not a real basis to stand a whole guild, to be continue > reply is limited
    Translate
    2016-7-4 18:08  Reply
  • continuation> guild members should also do their part to do attacks & protect., You can also notice in here i propose like a world boss which can only seen @ 23:00-24:00 this will not be easy while other guilds are also want to do DMG on it, dying players can get buff that can use later to kill the higher OP player & steal the last hit into the boss., Rewards will be fair distributed by DMG Dealt, Lasthit, total kills into Player, number kills into mobs. also amount of looted crystals in the map will also add points for rankings., i do understand some people got pissed in the game they are more useless than ever, i'm still playing in this game just for fun with my free time and to share something for better improvements not like alot of players who only plays and not really care for the game. so keep smiling and think positive share your good ideas and thoughts too will keep our game better.
    Translate
    2016-7-4 18:09  Reply

delinquent Last edit in 2016-7-3 03:55:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lolx
User
Joined 2016-4-18
Last Visited 2020-04-26
Post time 2016-7-3 18:40:30 | Show all posts
lol that map is from the game called Nova Genesis. So you want this game to have same features as Nova Genesis? Nova Genesis is a browser game.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • yes it is, but as like i said optimizing pvp will successfully execute if they fix servers who are not active.including for this are the ghost players in each server who are not active anymore., devs need to fix those thing first., Yes it is a clone game system from the other game will probably the answer ofc. this should be more exciting than the old one., most game are clone but not totally the whole system. i Like this if its execute in a rightway. thanks for comment anyway
    Translate
    2016-7-4 17:44  Reply
  • I am pretty sure LOA2 is a browser game
    Translate
    2016-7-31 00:25  Reply

lolx Last edit in 2016-7-3 18:40:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nemue
User
Joined 2014-4-22
Last Visited 2016-12-31
Post time 2016-7-3 19:03:16 | Show all posts
if = no additional attempts for vip ok ...
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • i'm not putting vip additional attempts in here just because its a strategic guildwar system and it is not necessary if you read all of it its almost perfect in detail but still devs can still work it out with this to get this game system much better. The purpose of this game system is to be fairly balance and to let players keep playing this for the long run that will lead them to avoid for quitting.
    Translate
    2016-7-13 13:16  Reply

nemue Last edit in 2016-7-3 19:03:16

Support

be free

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
svemirac070
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2017-05-18
Post time 2016-7-16 02:36:46 | Show all posts
since it's a non casher event i doubt they will go for it
Translate
Floor reply (0)

svemirac070 Last edit in 2016-7-16 02:36:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scott ferguson...
User
Joined 2014-12-12
Last Visited 2016-07-28
Post time 2016-7-17 16:17:39 | Show all posts
If this chick used half her brain when typing this she would know nothing she typed makes any sense and none of it will ever happen. She is constantly posting dumb polls and ideas
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • well well well there you are again another idiot gay player that's keeps dumb reply's just to bash other player suggestion, did you ever do any something really good to share in our LOA2 community? i think no you are just an a$$hole who wait for nothing. This is a suggestion that will help this game sustainability foremost you didn't know about it? well we don't know what happen next on to you but i guess its must be fun if you will accidentally hit by cars until you die.
    Translate
    2016-7-18 02:28  Reply
  • Reply iamyourangel :You sit there call people  names and wish death on them wow amazing you should be banned! you sit there run your mouth
    Translate
    2016-7-25 04:40  Reply

scott ferguson... Last edit in 2016-7-17 16:17:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
khanbytes
User
Joined 2016-5-4
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2016-7-17 23:44:52 | Show all posts
Edited by khanbytes at 2016-7-17 23:48

funny how you make an option to vote, and then make it so that only your suggested option seems smart. option 1 "its such a great idea option 2 "im an idiot so i vote for this" option 3 "again im in an idiot." lol  now on to the actualt content you suggest...It's a decent idea, not original by any means, actually an exact ripoff of nova genesis' expedition feature. However i do like the idea of having a mass pvp area where members can earn more consumables and test their skills more.Pvp between other guilds would be a great idea there. Between your own guild not so much.Keep the creativity coming
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • well options in polls are sometimes needs to be tricky just to get attention to n00b players like you. this idea are so different to what you've played, well  i'm not asking you to like it i know you are another dumb player who keep playing for nothing. Try to share something too maybe your ideas are much better than mine i know idiots like you have alot it.
    hey..

before i forget..

this is for another people like you..

Translate
    2016-7-18 02:39  Reply
  • I agree with khanabytes the pollster is has no smarts she wants only her ideas if you don't agree with them she wishes death on you she is a pathetic person always badmouthing people who are against her ideas
    Translate
    2016-7-25 05:34  Reply

khanbytes Last edit in 2016-7-17 23:44:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mckinnon02
User
Joined 2016-7-8
Last Visited 2017-03-08
Post time 2016-7-19 03:51:49 | Show all posts
So, I have a question.

There are current events running which require continued participartion in order to achieve the goals, often times it's an hour or longer at a stretch (x-server war, for example). Your idea also requires participation (24/7, in fact). There's a deserter debuff for leaving X-War. Your idea is forcing me to choose between guild related activities and personal ones (time spent in abyss, time spent raiding in Anima, etc.)

I don't mind the idea of guild vs guild pvp, but I do have an issue with it if you're essentially forcing one form of pvp or game participation over another, which this is doing because it's running 24/7 (which is also going to eat up an exponential amount of server resources, judging by the level of coding/testing this is going to need to make and run.)

I don't mind the idea itself, but I'm not going to like it very much if I get stuck trying to defend my guild while I was in the middle of fighting in Anima or X-Wars.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • ofc. if there was a spacial events like Domination etc.. there will be no moves to be made devs can systematic unable to enter the map at that time if any event conflicts. yes its 24/7 war but of-course people are not force to stay inside this map unless she/he want to farm exp/drops items or he/she want to get ahead of points if any..
    Translate
    2016-7-19 10:20  Reply
  • continuation> Buffs came or got from this event cannot be use in any other events.. If there certain player are already inside this war map and Domination events will pop up for conflict player will be force to leave system will kick player from war map in order to play other events too, players can only go back on this war map after other event done etc.. ether you are playing your daily runs it will should not be conflict in any.. If you found some guild-mates whisper for help at guild chat you can also go after you complete any of you your ongoing runs then just hit the Link: location that guild-mates give u can follow them easily w/out hassle on it.. by the way thank you for asking few question this will also help other players for their confusion regards to my new recommended guild war.
    Translate
    2016-7-19 10:21  Reply

mckinnon02 Last edit in 2016-7-19 03:51:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
proxenetacq
User
Joined 2016-5-4
Last Visited 2016-11-10
Post time 2016-7-19 05:25:25 | Show all posts
Edited by proxenetacq at 2016-7-19 05:28

Didn't see the option where I pay to get ahead, I don't like it................................
Just kidding but like everyone else said if it can't be milked it won't be made.
Each outfit they increase the cost you know why? Because a lot of people are paying full price for them so each time they test how much more will people pay and how many players this time, this won't stop, as they collect more and more data prices need to keep changing to reflect that, it is a business that runs a store just like going to the supermarket or a fast food store the prices just change faster, this is the same for all events by changing the rewards, reward points needed per event and cost of items in event shops.
I do think we need a weekly event and because of the way they are prohibiting guild management during XSExpedition that is not it.
Something as big as what you propose only a company that cares about providing content would do it and this is not GTArcade, I love the game but the company that develops it has its way of doing things and if you are going to suggest something you have to think how they think.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • I very much enjoy XSE and hope they can polish it and remove the prohibition on guild management during the event and at the very least make it a monthly event.
    They could make XSDomination draft a monday to thursday event by just increasing items cost at the shop and running the finals on friday.
    Translate
    2016-7-19 05:31  Reply
  • lol im not a free player too and i know what you mean we want to get much advantages in-game & i'm not one-sided mind abt this., yes some devs in GTa are too much working to earn funds for this game to be fully played with benefits and i understand for what they need too., i am also thinking for game sustainability that's why i proposed some suggestion which help them & players too. Gta can also put some sort of events in here like hunting ofc. can can also put fair fee for those player who want to join, & foremost players will also not attempting to quit or leaving this game anymore.
    Translate
    2016-7-19 10:43  Reply
  • In the other side players will appreciate this kind of guild war that will makes them busy playing in a strategic way ofc. earning stuffs are fair to have for every players in guild who participates. Maybe you are one of the richest man in earth & i'm not argue with that, but this beautiful game will also nice to be known if their game system will be balance too.. try to think of it.. there are only few people who really cares this game & i'm not talking to few donations we have but if you broaden you mind its not enough. so i proposed this.. btw i'm not mad if you are not like it & thanks for some reply w/c we clearly other players for their doubts..  
    Translate
    2016-7-19 10:43  Reply

proxenetacq Last edit in 2016-7-19 05:25:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 13:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077403 second(s), 54 queries .