North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1354 Threads / 7668 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2748| Reply: 3

Tempest formation

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vistra
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2018-10-04
Post time 2016-7-4 12:01:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tempest formation Reply:3| View:2748
I am a f2p player and i was wondering what is the best formation for tempest legendary i should go for, in terms of deployed heroes vs ally, i dont really understand the mechanism tbh.
Translate

vistra Last edit in 2016-7-4 12:01:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
harlequin
User
Joined 2016-4-25
Last Visited 2016-07-12
Post time 2016-7-4 17:37:21 | Show all posts
Im the same.  Going with the first tempest line up. just so many dang shards from random heroes you don't want, this game is seriously cluttered. Offers little instruction. There is too many random shards in this game, starting to make inventory cluttered.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

harlequin Last edit in 2016-7-4 17:37:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rkrazman
User
Joined 2016-6-24
Last Visited 2017-03-02
Post time 2016-7-6 07:56:27 | Show all posts
Hi all,
So currently my first line-up and it so happens that I have a tempest rec line-up.  I'm missing kay and have Doyle as my tank, which is not a true tempest line-up but it's working.   What I understand is that Tempest is predominantly single-target focused where as the other line-ups focus on front-line or back-line targets.  Acronyms: BRT = back row top, BRM = back row middle, BRB= back row bottom, F = front.  I have currently:
BRT = A'ishah   | FRT = Doyle
BRM = ME   | FRM = Alecta
BRB = empty   | FRB = Lucas

The key strategy here, and I'm still learning this part, is to understand how each characters AoE procs, what causes their rage, and if they are a primary or supporting character.  I've only been playing for a week, and have paid to move through the levels.  having played EQ for 4 years, I'm not spending weeks trying to level my characters. (been there done that thanks

I'm sure others can contribute additional strategy.  I've learned that having Alecta in the middle builds here rage quicker and that she has high DPS (important to note).  While Doyle is a tank (I think probably the best in game)  In the tempest line-up, for now, he sits better at the top of the line-up front row.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • my kay might be better than your doyle with her dodge and attack boost for alecta and lucas, but who knows, i know nothing
    Translate
    2016-7-6 18:22  Reply
  • Agree, just got Kay finally and noticing difference in tempest performance with Lucas, Alecta, Kay, and A'ishah line-up.
    Translate
    2016-7-8 02:28  Reply

rkrazman Last edit in 2016-7-6 07:56:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rawrrawr
User
Joined 2016-6-8
Last Visited 2018-12-01
Post time 2016-7-6 11:35:56 | Show all posts
Go with the first recommended line up.

Deployed:
Lucas
Kay
Aishah
Alecta

Allies are heroes from the same faction that give your deployed heroes affinities.  Affinities are buffs.

Recommended allies:
Pandora
Hela
Palmer
Penn
Freeman I
And either Skoll or Loki.

In your SQUAD tab, you will see all your deployed heroes.  At the bottom right when you mouse over, there is a list of affinities for the hero.  Collect the right equipment and allies to boost your hero's stats.

When you reach level 65 and have all ally slots filled, then you can start leveling up your allies (by 10's) to give your deployed heroes boosts.

That's all.
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • ^ what rawrrawr said.  I'm rebirthing my allies right now, and the rec lineup 1 is awesome.
    Translate
    2016-7-8 02:59  Reply
  • Kay or Pandora?
    Translate
    2016-7-8 06:32  Reply
  • Kay.

You will be very happy with Tempest Line Up 1.  I had it and it got me to #2 on my server.  Only second to someone who has over 3x my BR.  I have replaced Alecta with Moira and loving the AOE switch.  Rec. line up 1 for tempest is a single target killer.
    Translate
    2016-7-8 12:43  Reply
  • ok. I'll try it then!

Wondering about Pandora and Hela cuz I see a lot people using them! but I never know if they are beast cuz lots of $$$ or if is cuz the team lol
    Translate
    2016-7-9 06:48  Reply
  • and what formation you are using for pve and pvp? the same for both?
    Translate
    2016-7-9 06:49  Reply

rawrrawr Last edit in 2016-7-6 11:35:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 13:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063094 second(s), 39 queries .