North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1354 Threads / 7669 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1760| Reply: 2

Celestial VS Tempest

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aby3plhywlur36...
User
Joined 2016-7-5
Last Visited 2016-07-05
Post time 2016-7-5 05:35:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Celestial VS Tempest Reply:2| View:1760
Edited by aby3plhywlur36d3@facebook.com at 2016-7-5 05:35

Hello,

I have the following team:

Main Hero, Thera, Theresa, Huxley and Liz
My allys are: Fortuna, Victoria, Ilane, Celia and Doyle

Heroes are AUG: 9/7/7/8/8 (all R6 bles stones)

i have 4000K BR

And i keep loosing from Tempest squads with 300k br less because
of kay and lucas.....

Can someone plz tell me what to do.

I like to know the following things:

1. what gear on what char (stats)
2. what relics on what char (stats)
3. Formation for arena/domination
4. Formation for Worldboss / Guildboss
5. What runes for what class
6. Formation for Anima's Path
7. What mountskill for WB/GB and PvP

I want to focus on PVP (arena) = My main focus
I end up second place week after week in domination.

Can someone plz take the time to read this and respond?
Would really be appriciated.

Greetz,

Aero

Translate

aby3plhywlur36... Last edit in 2016-7-5 05:35:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dmoc
User
Joined 2016-5-30
Last Visited 2021-02-16
Post time 2016-7-5 06:25:56 | Show all posts
Edited by dmoc at 2016-7-5 06:31

I mean in term of vsing tempest hard for me to say but most of the stuff that you are look for i made a post b4.
http://community.gtarcade.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233393&page=1&authorid=173858

remember this is from my experiences so take the advice from what you will ^^
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • very informative, and while i disagree with some of the relic choices, seems a very viable build. Thanks for sharing, always good to see what others think
    Translate
    2016-7-5 06:36  Reply

dmoc Last edit in 2016-7-5 06:25:56

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
khanbytes
User
Joined 2016-5-4
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2016-7-5 06:31:30 | Show all posts
Firstly, formation is key when fighting any opponent. Tinker with your formation, and perform challenges on your opponent until you find the optimal formation for that individual.Generally, most dont put their dps in front of lucas unless they are very tanky AND hard hitting. As for gear, generally dps would wear berserker, whereas heal/support should have the added dmg res from imperial.For relics, that is a matter of preference, but i will say that i prefer vampire,(%dmg hp restore) crit damage, atk bonus for dps. Whereas for healer i would prefer crit% chance on low hp, Rage per turn/dodge, defense, DR% . And for support, DR%, def,rage per turn/dodge hp/hp regen per round.In that order, in my personal opinion. Formation for world boss depends on the heroes at your disposal. Some will use secondary(non deployed) dps to switch in for healer/support which generally dont serve their intended purpose in GB/WB. Either way, you want your best dps to be the last to die, 2nd 2nd to last, and so on. If i remember correctly, bosses hit mid, then top, then bottom. So adjust accordingly.On to runes(again, this will vary from player to player, as opinions vary greatly sometimes on this). So this is my opinion ATK DEF HP for all, then dps would use crit and agi, then end if you have mythic. For support/heal agi dodge and end for mythic slot.  As for animas path, most will find that a generic formation doesn't work everywhere. So you will probably need to adjust according to the enemy and their formation. High dodge can sometimes counter high dps, however this is by no means a "cure-all". On to mount skills...I personally prefer for what i have available  ( agi 7% atk 9%,12%, 14%) high atk. However if i had my choice from all of them, would probably choose  Earth protection DR 16% or Thunderbolt 20# dmg 7% agi over anything. This is subjective to your mount level, higher level mount=higher% buff. stats quoted from lv R9 mount skill.for world boss, Thunderbolt if i had any to choose from, but atk otherwise imo.I think that covers it, sorry bit long winded but you asked for a lot of information. Hope this helps you, again this is just my opinion so hopefully others will chime in and share their 2cents as well.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

khanbytes Last edit in 2016-7-5 06:31:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 08:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051141 second(s), 37 queries .