North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 292| Reply: 2

Why no one ever try anything outside the "rec-builds" ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alvar
User
Joined 2016-6-23
Last Visited 2016-08-12
Post time 2016-7-5 09:47:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Why no one ever try anything outside the "r Reply:2| View:292
I am just wondering did the game devs make it better to use the rec. builds and other heroes are just Allies or what ?

I made a new character in many servers just to see the top 20 in arena and no one comes up with sth new sth fresh

Did you ever make an unusual build that worked better than rec. builds ?

And I am not talking about meta builds I am talking unusual !!

The reason I am asking this because this takes away the fun from the game ...

The fun of using your brain and winning against a higher BR because you thought well when picking your heroes ...
Translate

alvar Last edit in 2016-7-5 09:47:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thunderhaven
User
Joined 2016-5-27
Last Visited 2016-10-03
Post time 2016-7-5 09:57:15 | Show all posts
Edited by thunderhaven at 2016-7-5 09:58

Rec or recommended, is for let's say you build a midas team it is recommended to collect the shards of those heroes. If you litterarilly choose 2 midas, 2 tempest and 2 celestial, then 1 midas and 1 celestial and finally 2 tempest, it might look neat, in your team and the array (unlocks all after lvl 60-65), but it will be a major mess and your BR will not really increase.

Recommend or Rec, is only if you want to make a build of either of the three kingdoms.

Here is some deeper explanation:

What heroes are recommended for each faction. If you got 4 heroes in your party and 2 are tempest of example and the other 2 are midas, then the hero shop only shows midas and tempest shards as recommended.

If for example you have 4 tempest heroes, the hero shop only shows hero shards of tempest heroes for recommended.

I hope you get the idea.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thunderhaven Last edit in 2016-7-5 09:57:15

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stupidsmartboy
User
Joined 2016-6-28
Last Visited 2016-08-08
Post time 2016-7-5 10:09:07 | Show all posts
The biggest problem is the fact that affinities play such a huge role in BR/stats that building outside of tempest/celestial/midas will put you far behind.

And in each of those three categories, there's only 2-3 builds since you need one support + one healer and Lydia/Huxley/Lucas which leaves you one spot for your own pick.
I think once the game gets older and more heroes are out there will be a bigger selection, but right now each kingdom is very limited in terms of heroes.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

stupidsmartboy Last edit in 2016-7-5 10:09:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 02:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044010 second(s), 37 queries .