North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42053 Threads / 241132 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 615| Reply: 9

How do I report an EXTREMELY offensive player?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
etermini1988
User
Joined 2014-7-13
Last Visited 2020-10-02
Post time 2016-7-6 06:38:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
How do I report an EXTREMELY offensive player? Reply:9| View:615
Edited by etermini1988@gmail.com at 2016-7-6 14:01

I play on server 1346 (Fulbright), and for multiple days, a player by the name of LadyHawk has been extremely offensive to many players. She has told us how "Americans are stupid." "Your army kills more of eachother with friendly fire then the enemy" "You are a joke to us (talking about U.S.)"   She continues to cuss, passing through the censor by adding spaces or special characters. She has made multiple threats. People have asked nicely EVERY DAY for her to please stop. I let people know how to block her, and many do, and as  soon as a player who doesn't even know her talks on the world chat, she targets them. She has insulted a family of five that all play on the server together, saying they don't take care of their children because they are too busy playing and spending the money meant to feed them. She then says "My children are cared for, how about yours". I have about 10 screenshots of her abuse. I also have a LIST of players who also do. All from different guild. This is not some fake conspiracy or something. She is ruining our server, which has been both very family friendly and very family oriented. Even the top 2 guilds that are RIVALS help eachother all day, give eachother advice, and treat each other as one big family/team. This player, LadyHawk, just destroys that, and many of us refuse to put up with it any longer.

So tonight I ask would please tell me how we can report this player? Unlike my other server, this one has no G.M. to go to. I feel that I can no longer remain silent and watch such abuse of TOS/TOA. Thank you so very very much for your time.****UPDATE*****UPDATE******
She is also using an alt named Ls Angel. Since everyone blocked her main, she uses that toon to begin her abuse. I am posting new abuse screenshots from both her alt, and her continuing abuse. The line of @ symbols will seperate the old from the new.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                                   THIS IS THE ALT SHE IS uSING FOR ABUSE. NOTICE THE SAME USE OF, NO OFFENSE, BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
CONTINUED ABUSE ON MAIN ACCOUNT.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22
AND AGAIN. WE ARE UP 10 HOURS NOW OF NON STOP HATRED AND RUDENESS. NON STOP. WE WILL BLOCK ACCOUNT, THEN SHE LOGS ON TO ALTS AND ABUSES. WE BLOCK THEM ALL, AND THEN WE SEE THAT SOME PLAYER THAT WASNT ONLINE EARLIER IS BEING ABUSE, SO WE UNBLOCK TO BE ABLE TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND REPORT THE ABUSE.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

etermini1988 Last edit in 2016-7-6 06:38:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
yukovich
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-4-29
Last Visited 2017-04-07
Post time 2016-7-6 13:58:31 | Show all posts
We all have or had once a person like that in our servers. And yes blocking them is a pretty much nice move to avoid all the pain in the a@$
But, if the player insists to be a bully, and insults others we have no choice but to report that behaviour. Insulting especially is against the game's rules. I would demand an IP ban myself. But our supervisors decide at the end.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • We all do quite appreciate your help in the matter. As stated, it is easy for us to block her, but she goes after anyone who hasn't blocked her yet, people that don't know the situation. Most also don't know that they can come to the forum to report it. The think only a GM can do that, and we have no GM. So I tend to unblock and collect the photos, and inform the person of what she is doing and advise them to block, and if offended, they may come here.
    Translate
    2016-7-6 14:18  Reply
  • IP Ban in cases like this just seem to me like natural consequences of ones' own ignorant behavior & deserving for sure
    Translate
    2016-7-6 14:20  Reply

yukovich Last edit in 2016-7-6 13:58:31

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
yukovich
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-4-29
Last Visited 2017-04-07
Post time 2016-7-6 06:41:36 | Show all posts
Take screenshots my friend.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • I have about 10....and there are more people on the way here with theirs, I am sure.
    Translate
    2016-7-6 06:47  Reply
  • yukovich 

Jr. Player Moderator

I need you ign please
    Translate
    2016-7-6 07:49  Reply
  • IGN As in In Game Name? It's Dreakore. I edited and posted my screenshots above.
    Translate
    2016-7-6 08:52  Reply

yukovich Last edit in 2016-7-6 06:41:36

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raiynne22
User
Joined 2016-6-23
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2016-7-6 06:59:40 | Show all posts
I am one of the players on that server.  When she is asked to stop the profanity, she will simply escalate.  She refuses to acknowledge she is doing anything wrong.  She consistently blames other (right now I'm the lucky scapegoat) for her poor behavior.  Today, there were a couple parents who asked her to stop.  She then started making comments about them.  She actually was gone for a couple days.  The server was a friendly, fun place.  It's amazing the total change in atmosphere with her return.  We are asking that someone please come deal with her.  The players aren't having any luck getting her to stop.  Thank you so much!
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • sounds like the devs should trace her IP address and block that if possible, as muting won't do much to stop a person like this.  All they will do is make another toon.
    Translate
    2016-7-6 14:16  Reply
  • said person already plays multiple servers, even proud of the fact all she cares about is causing drama..older, exp players have no problem dealing with it..but it does this on newbie servers ( shes joining brand new server as soon as it comes out )..soo before she ruins another server, and get more complaints on her, something needs to be done..why risk losing good players for the sole purpose of keeping a troll who doesn't care about game..I for one, am not recharging till shes gone from fulbright ( server 1346 )
    Translate
    2016-7-6 22:37  Reply

raiynne22 Last edit in 2016-7-6 06:59:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzjedyexkdoid...
User
Joined 2015-9-7
Last Visited 2017-12-10
Post time 2016-7-6 07:06:15 | Show all posts
I play on Fulbright server 1346..alll of us kindly asked her to stop many times. we have a nice server with mixture of exp players and new players to game, that 99 % of time is friendly and fun..then player like Lady hawk comes on who only seems to play to cause drama, put others down..would have screen shots, but blocked her, can't take em..all we want is something done about her, and go back to enjoying the game and helping the server grow.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzjedyexkdoid... Last edit in 2016-7-6 07:06:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kurt thompson
User
Joined 2014-4-14
Last Visited 2018-07-19
Post time 2016-7-6 07:15:36 | Show all posts
I also play on server 1346..while would love to post screen shots, its hard to do when player doing the insulting is blocked..when this player is in chat, is totally disruptive. thinks she is above tos rules, thinks making threats over the net, being racist, putting down a whole country, telling whole server they are "numptys"..and criticizing how someone raises their own family..while world chat should be about having fun, helping fellow players on server with questions..when this player is on, has to be drama queen..ruining chat for all players on server..her little rant today went on for hours. one good thing is coming out of this, whole server is rallying to rid it of this one player , we hope that a mod or g m can help us with this, and we can go back to playing the game we love.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kurt thompson Last edit in 2016-7-6 07:15:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
yukovich
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-4-29
Last Visited 2017-04-07
Post time 2016-7-6 07:42:07 | Show all posts
She will get what she deserves. Don't worry guys
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yukovich Last edit in 2016-7-6 07:42:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matthew boling...
User
Joined 2014-3-25
Last Visited 2020-07-30
Post time 2016-7-6 09:09:23 | Show all posts
seriously just all block her problem
solved
Translate
Floor reply (1)

matthew boling... Last edit in 2016-7-6 09:09:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brian noll
User
Joined 2014-8-28
Last Visited 2020-11-10
Post time 2016-7-6 10:02:59 | Show all posts
Edited by dark ranger at 2016-8-15 06:51

thing is, we have one of those on my server,  he so offensive he posted a link in world chat to a picture he says is his ding dong. thing is, this person was remarked in the pictures as being a she. but he is a male and is on no ban listing and devs basically say we believe in the freedom of speech, and there is a block button. so I hope to you guys the best.  see what i mean about the free speech.  the person i deal with on daily basis said to them he would stop but he has not.  and these pictures of mods conversation was sent to me last year.  so its been a year and half of his nonsence the server has delt with.  in picture 2 it says let the player learn how to use the block.  that does not work if the abusive player makes over 100 alts.
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)
  • Sad Thooough pictures are freedom of expression, not speech, and considering this game doesnt require a verification of an age of 18 , that is kinda wrong. Now children have quick link access to illicit pictures. Hopefully they get that resolved mate.
    Translate
    2016-7-6 10:07  Reply

brian noll Last edit in 2016-7-6 10:02:59

Support

IGN Night Fury server uc14 platform facebook

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
resilient arch...
User
Joined 2016-5-12
Last Visited 2018-03-05
Post time 2016-7-6 11:38:26 | Show all posts
We did have players like that on our servers. And most of us are quite cold-hearted, so their insults went unheard.
Whenever they starts posting anything on WC, everyone went away and kept quiet. Only some mentally strong players went on and converse with them.
Those players are no longer active however, cause most of the people they've been insulting beat their asses in CoM.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

resilient arch... Last edit in 2016-7-6 11:38:26

Support

Database Error

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 21:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065535 second(s), 53 queries .