North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 428| Reply: 1

FIX THE GAME OR MOVE TO LOA II

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
carcamoalex
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2018-04-14
Post time 2016-7-6 10:47:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
FIX THE GAME OR MOVE TO LOA II Reply:1| View:428
This is a good game, but sadly the devs are poor on skills.

The lag, glitches and bugs, normal in most games...have their reign here.

Is 2 days that a heavy lag has comeback, black screen, slow loading, but the worse is battle log freezing. Today i wasn't  able to play gaunlet because all come together...black screen, slow load, ghost graphics and batlle load freezing.

I reminder also that CS comeback to the same...for a short period of time it work decent..but now queuing is a nightmare..even with the new hot event rewards is hard to gather enough honor badges.

We still waiting for Divine War...to be canceled or resume..and in the process cpompensate players for the items we have in inventory, that cost lot of time and money.

Come on boys..put hand to fix the game and stop for a while adding new stuff to get your hands in our pockets.

ALEXA
S6

Translate

carcamoalex Last edit in 2016-7-6 10:47:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2021-04-14
Post time 2016-7-6 14:36:53 | Show all posts
We have asked so many times to stop adding new things and fix what is broken. The answer was simple...ain't gonna happen. I'm not sure what you mean by "or move to LOA II" ... it is their game... so you are moving to the same place at the end of the day.
I totally agree that the lag in the fast few days has been terrible..they are aware of the situation and do their best to fix this.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • By saying move to LoA II i suggesting that maybe working with 2 alike game at the same time is too much for devs...so is better cancel this one and move players to LoA II. True is that the fun is ending...and frustration is growing.
    Translate
    2016-7-7 00:05  Reply

freyafm Last edit in 2016-7-6 14:36:53

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 20:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056085 second(s), 35 queries .