North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1195| Reply: 4

Do Factions matter?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
manuel.hanssle...
User
Joined 2016-7-3
Last Visited 2016-07-19
Post time 2016-7-6 15:02:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do Factions matter? Reply:4| View:1195
Edited by knix at 2016-7-6 15:16

Hello People!
So i've started to play LOA2 3 Days ago and i've just managed to get my Squad to full Legendary Heros yesterday, Today i've realized that going for a full Squad of One out of the 3 Factions will boost them up despides Stats and I'm now wondering if theres any Faction that's just extremly Powerful right now.
I'd love to go Tempest despites the badass look the Heros have but i do have 3 out of 4 Midas Heros right now ( Odin, Norris, Flora and I'm at 50/80 Shards for Lydia ) I'd have a full Midas squad in No time. Are Midas any good? I've had Victoria ( Celestial ) and Penn ( Tempest ) together before on my Squad and i really liked the Ultimate Combo where you could use both at once and pretty much instantly get 1 ult full on charged again and wipe the entire enemy Roaster at once. However I'm only level 37 right now and i feel like Factions might matter later on alot.
Should i just go for Midas since it's the Faction i have the most Legendarys for already or are they weak compared to Tempest / Celestial?
Thanks for every Answer,
Knix

[ EDIT: Also my Character is a Female meaning I'm a caster already would somebody like Aphrodite which is a DPS Scout be better than Lydia if My own Hero is a Caster already?
and I've just received Pan from Opening 10 Hero's, is he a better Tank than Odin or does it not matter?]
Translate

manuel.hanssle... Last edit in 2016-7-6 15:02:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nemue
User
Joined 2014-4-22
Last Visited 2016-12-31
Post time 2016-7-6 15:46:05 | Show all posts
you can choose
Fortuna + Lucas + Liz + Djinni

or in stade of Djinni => Flora
or in stade of Liz => Athena
"" """ of Fortuna => Huxley / Theresa ( for more damage with lucas and main carrater)

i prefer the first formation because , lucas still rage as Djinni , liz up rage to lucas and djinni ...you have fasstest atk with 100  % hit with foruna , but she is extremelly rare in shop even is she is the leader of Celestian Kingdowm ....
I have prefer to stop with fortuna because  she is too rare ...
Again one mystery from LOA 2 , give to the celestian leader le little drop rate ,  no male and no attention ...
Translate
Floor reply (1)

nemue Last edit in 2016-7-6 15:46:05

Support

be free
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janianovi
User
Joined 2016-6-14
Last Visited 2016-10-25
Post time 2016-7-7 02:52:44 | Show all posts
I would suggest staying with one faction for the entire team, in that way you can get all the bonus affinities for your team. As for the most powerful faction, it really depends how powerful you make your team, but the most popular factions are probably celestial or tempest, as I rarely see any midas teams in my server.

That saying though, the midas team does have some nice legendaries. I used Lydia for a long time before switching to a tempest team. I also like Athena's skill as a support as well. The one I that I strongly dislike is Flora, as I think her skill is the weakest out of all the three healers of the other kingdoms, but I do think a healer is usually necessary for a team.

All in all, I think you should follow the Recommended Line Up that shows up in the hero tabs, it has good suggestions for a team.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janianovi Last edit in 2016-7-7 02:52:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
proxenetacq
User
Joined 2016-5-4
Last Visited 2016-11-10
Post time 2016-7-7 03:34:03 | Show all posts
Edited by proxenetacq at 2016-7-7 04:17

My opinion is biased because I am Midas but here it is.
I would suggest sticking to the Midas side, Flora+Athena+Aphrodite+Lydia
In the end you would swap out the Lydia for your choice of Mythic, I would suggest Pamela or Rei and Athena for Dora I hear, not entirely sure since this is going from what i read in forums about Dora and she is likely to change when crossing over from China.
Aphrodite will focus on her crit+attack to stun back row and deal massive amounts of damage.
Flora and Athena are front row tanking, healing and shielding, get their legendary helm and chest to 1 star ASAP for that +12% DR, Both should aim for relics with #1-DR or #2-Defense(HP last choice) plus rage every turn. It is very important you don't treat these 2 as back row heroes and build them properly, in a way Flora is the best tank the game has.
Lydia is also a Tank that deals good damage.
This is a very basic and common Midas mashup but also a great one.
What you can expect is to be great at Elite dungeons and Abyss at first and not so great at PvP until Aphrodite has enough attack with good crit chance. You will generally remain average at World Boss and Guild Boss Damage.
Mid game (9m+ BR) you can expect to start owning just about every other team out there, unless it is a Midas team similar to yours.
For this I have studied common enemy formations and why they choose them during my XWAR encounters to come up with my own that at 9.3m BR lets me kill others who have as much as 11m BR (not a Midas enemy) rather effortlessly. If you want formation info just pm me.Always fun to watch 10.5M Tempest and Celestial teams trying to kill me only to realize they need vengeance stacks to do that.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

proxenetacq Last edit in 2016-7-7 03:34:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loving it
User
Joined 2016-5-19
Last Visited 2017-02-10
Post time 2016-7-7 03:41:19 | Show all posts
there so many good formation out there .. trust me u will see a 11mil br unkillable even after getting pounded by multiple 10mil+ br lol he doesn't die ^^
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • It is not just about the formation, how that person built each of his heroes versus how the attackers have built theirs is crucial.
    You have to remember that this is not a game of quantity but quality, it doesn't matter how many players attack.
    I can have 10 players with 10m BR(assuming none are Midas and at 0 vengeance stacks) attack my 9.3m BR and if none of them have a Huxley or Lucas with 165k  attack, probably more then they have no chance. Each encounter is its own and if they cannot keep my health bar from filling back up then they cannot win.
    With my same stats I've had a 10m Br player heal my health back to full I've also had a 7.5M Br player come in with a single vengeance stack and wipe out my front row defenses, in that example many 7.5-8m can defeat a higher BR because they can bring the health bar down. That is why you will hear this a lot PVP is all about building one hero...it will give you an edge but in the end you are just a glass cannon, I like being well rounded.
    Translate
    2016-7-7 04:00  Reply
  • That aside formations can win or lose a battle versus similarly built teams, win vs poorly built ones and give you a chance against stronger teams. Formations also have limitations because skills have behavioral patterns that you can't read in the description, for example did you know that if a Huxley uses his ultimate on a team with full health he will not attack at random, he will attack positions 2 and 6 or 5 and 6?
    Also no matter how you plan a formation each position has an attack pattern outside of skills that target high attack(Alecta) or lowest health, a character like Lucas will always follow these patterns since all his skills originate on a single main target without any other specifications.
    It is very hard to build a formation against all factions but at least from a Midas player's perspective it is easy to build against Tempest and Celestial but building against Midas as a Midas leaves me open to Both of the other factions.
    "My message was too long, had to post twice"
    Translate
    2016-7-7 04:12  Reply

loving it Last edit in 2016-7-7 03:41:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 06:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054060 second(s), 41 queries .