North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 671| Reply: 1

Odin or Pan as Midas Tank

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
knix
User
Joined 2016-7-3
Last Visited 2016-07-19
Post time 2016-7-6 23:15:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Odin or Pan as Midas Tank Reply:1| View:671
So i currently have my Roaster set like this: Odin Tank / Flora Healer / Athena Support / Lydia DPS
I just got Pan from a Summoning. I'm not quite sure if he'd be better than Odin as a Tank in my Lineup
I would Level and Augment him up but i do not want to waste Resources and wanted to ask if it's worth it by any chance

Translate

knix Last edit in 2016-7-6 23:15:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
proxenetacq
User
Joined 2016-5-4
Last Visited 2016-11-10
Post time 2016-7-7 02:59:28 | Show all posts
Edited by proxenetacq at 2016-7-7 03:05

Odin its not good, he is a great tank but eventually all he will be is the last hero to die and not really accomplish anything since Celestial can hit back row and same goes for Tempest and VS another Midas team he will just be a target that does nothing unless in back row and who puts Odin in the back row?
Pan in the other hand has good defenses(shield and dodge) and is a good attacker with his Crit passive but he pairs better with Aurora who is not in your current team.
The question here is "Why you don't have Aphrodite?
It does not matter if you do not like how she looks or whatever reason you might have, she is ridiculously amazing and you need to get her in place of that Odin and she pairs well with Lydia, your tank is Lydia, she is the best Midas tank because she also has good damage and has the highest mitigation of all Midas DPS and if that is not enough she also gets a stun chance on her second skill.
By the time you enchant Helm and Chest to 1 Star and have level 1 and 2 Anima DR and DR relic your Lydia will negate 60%+ damage when triggering her third skill which a lot of things will trigger and at this point if Athena used her "Guardian Aura" on her, she will literally take no damage.
Have fun!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

proxenetacq Last edit in 2016-7-7 02:59:28

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 20:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052046 second(s), 35 queries .