North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 251| Reply: 1

Stolen Acct Server S600 Raphael

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ralpheadams
User
Joined 2014-11-6
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2016-7-6 23:51:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Stolen Acct Server S600 Raphael Reply:1| View:251
GTA,
My IGN is Raphie and play on server S600 Raphael, Heaven Love use to be the guild leader of the guild The Elites, she quit some months ago and the guild was deleted from our server.  In the last several days, a Heaven Love has reappeared and leaving comments in World Chat, below are from today and the person admits that they are not her.  The original Heaven Love was from Bulgaria and played while I was a mbr of the Elites.  Request this account be deleted as they admit they are not the original owner and that they were given the password and user Id.  Thank you  Ralph   

[World] Heaven Love: wizard go get adult diaper changed
[World] Raphie: HL, you have no right to comment period!  You let an amazing guild get deleted!
[World] Raphie: Me, Pender, Monkey, DJ.....folks that built it with gold and diamonds watched it deleted!
[World] Heaven Love : heaven went to loa2 so ya think long and hard who this old man lol
[World] Raphie: dont have to, I have stood the test of time while losers like you whine and quit!
[World] Heaven Love: i havent quit so ya thinking who is crazy enouh that ou used to be friend with
[World] Heaven Love: come on thinking of person
[World] Raphie: Never friends....former guild mates thats all...your friends...Bella, Kikay...all liars just like you!
[World] Heaven Love: this not heaven repeat not heaven
[World] Raphie: really, guess I need to report a stolen identity to GTA, its not allowed!
[World] Heaven Love: i was fgiven this account by said person
[World] Heaven Love: not stolen given lol
[World] Raphie:  ah, no......read the rules...no giving, selling, swapping...etc.....of accounts...they will be reported and deleted!  
[World] Heaven Love: have a good day sir

Translate

ralpheadams Last edit in 2016-7-6 23:51:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
reddeneddye
User
Joined 2016-7-6
Last Visited 2016-07-09
Post time 2016-7-7 00:29:32 | Show all posts
did you report this because of the rules and regulation or you just want to get back at that account?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

reddeneddye Last edit in 2016-7-7 00:29:32

Support

here written invisible signa- actually, nevermind
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 06:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056980 second(s), 35 queries .