North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 299| Reply: 0

Xserver sucks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jerrums
User
Joined 2016-5-14
Last Visited 2016-07-07
Post time 2016-7-7 06:45:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Xserver sucks Reply:0| View:299
Xserver is completly stupid take it out of the game or make it intersting instead of watching red and blue dots just conga lineing around map and the lvl gap needs to be diled down to 5 lvls
coming into a xserver at 70 with 5 mil br my team higest br 6.7 mil other team has 10, mil br 9, mil br , 4, 7 mil  br's its way  unballenced. TAKE OUT AFK OPTION EVEN AFTER 1ST VICTORY want do xserver sit at yer pc and control your toon having a afk option means your coder's are either to stupid or to lazy to code the xserver for ballance so you dont have a 100 mil br team facing a 35 mil br team.I miss out alot on xserver cuz i dont do it because of the crappy unballancing and can not leave my pc running for 8 hours to afk points all day. make it where its possible to do xserver in a hour like the origanal loa where it was a daily event that ran half hour or hour where you form a team from yer server and take on other teams from other servers no squads just the main toons, running around getting flags or mineing would be fun if everyone was not afk but they are cuz you let them.
Translate

jerrums Last edit in 2016-7-7 06:45:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-21 11:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052417 second(s), 34 queries .