North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 299| Reply: 2

Support does not answer

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
regina downey_...
User
Joined 2016-4-23
Last Visited 2016-08-20
Post time 2016-7-7 09:55:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Support does not answer Reply:2| View:299
Edited by regina downey_7738 at 2016-7-8 00:04

I want to know why I sent in a ticket 4 days ago and support isnt replying. Is this how gtarcade/Youzo support treats its cutomers. Yes I said customers considring I do spend money in this game. I just recently looked up GTARCADE and saw that they have high reviews for LOA. When looked up the company and read the 'About US' this is what it said,

"GTArcade is a leading game platform dedicated to bringing high-quality browser and mobile games to players around the world. With popular titles such as the League of Angels series, Knight's Fable and Hero Commander, GTArcade continues to raise the standard in what people should expect from free-to-play games.GTArcade Entertainment, the developer, and GTArcade.com, the publisher, are both the propriety of YOUZU Games Hong Kong Limited. Founded in 2009, Youzu has quickly earned its place as one of the top developers and publishers of online and mobile games. With it guiding principle of "Sharing Simple Joy", Youzu has developed award winning browser and mobile games. Most recently, Youzu has received a lot of media attention for its "League of Angels" series."

I wonder how Youzu would feel if they started receiving media attention for not handling their support for thier players who spend money in this game. Yes I am a bit upset at the moment because support does not care about us or issues we may have especially when the iissue has to do money spent in the game. I have sent in a ticket on the same issue twice and still no reply or help. So whats the problem.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

regina downey_... Last edit in 2016-7-7 09:55:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
meadowsweet
User
Joined 2016-4-29
Last Visited 2019-05-01
Post time 2016-7-7 10:21:08 | Show all posts
the FB gtarcade support takes months, if at all, however reporting bugs and recharge issues here usually get dealt with in 3 days, and are generally 100% resolved in 7. They respond usually within a few hours here in forums... you can post to bugs or support to get help.

I STILL havent had a ticket responded to since APRIL, 3 months later, still no response, and no notice that its even been looked at.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Well i don't use FB for this game I'm logged in with my gmail. I will post to the bug forum both my ticket and my recharge but at this moment I'm not having any faith in either support or gtarcade period.
    Translate
    2016-7-7 10:25  Reply

meadowsweet Last edit in 2016-7-7 10:21:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
miffyreylo
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-27
Last Visited 2017-06-27
Post time 2016-7-7 13:32:41 | Show all posts
I can report your issue... but will need your IGN and server number/platform please. Also, a quick question, did you recharge that 1k before your Monthly Card was up or after? (Just making sure.)
Feel free to PM me and I can update the report once you've provided the information. Thanks and sorry to hear about that delay. Don't hesitate to report here on forums though, either myself or any of the other mods on duty will get to your thread. If you don't want to post a thread, you're also more than welcome to PM me about any future issues too.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • miffyreylo 

Jr. Player Moderator

Oh crummy, before I forget.. if you could also provide the Order Transaction of the 1k recharge.. that would be lovely!
    Translate
    2016-7-7 13:36  Reply
  • My in game name is mistyd and my server is vijay1313 and yes my card ran out on the 30th and i recharged the 1000k on the 1st. Attached is proof. I also recharged on the 30th but i did that for my vip.

Translate
    2016-7-8 00:02  Reply
  • I attached my recharge above in my original post please refer to it. As of today i am owed 600 diamonds and i really need my compensation in order to play my game properly for tycoon. This issue of my monthly card of working is reeking havoc with my game.
    Translate
    2016-7-8 00:07  Reply

miffyreylo Last edit in 2016-7-7 13:32:41

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-10 22:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052544 second(s), 38 queries .