North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1094| Reply: 4

Standardize the exchange system!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
Post time 2016-8-25 03:09:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Standardize the exchange system! Reply:4| View:1094
Edited by penchal at 2016-8-25 03:56

KF has needed to go to a standardized reward/exchange program for a long time.  

Make a tiered exchange system, example:
Exchange card x 100 get you the beast or mount or hero or vestment, and the higher lvl things will progressively cost more.

Then the Devs set how many Cards of each beast/mount/hero/vestment is required to recruit/summon them.

The rewards would be going for the Standardized Exchange Cards which would be in many or even all events.  No need for the constant changes and coding issues.  Then they could make a permanent exchange in events

This would simplify the game for the Devs and the players.  For the Devs, this would mean they would have less time coding in different rewards for each event.(and less coding errors/bugs to fix)  Then the Devs would only have to do a one-time coding for each event as to what lvls of achievement would gain them a specified amount of Standardized Exchange Cards.  After doing this one time for each game event the Devs could just copy and paste events which we know they love to do.

For the players it would be better because they could choose which Beast/Mount/Hero/Vestment that they wish to work towards and not have to worry about 3 pages of stash having all of these different kinds of shards growing mold.

This could all be handled much more efficiently and make everyone happier, both the Devs and the players.  This would make the exchange system a win/win for both sides instead of the current lose/lose system that we currently have.

Please pass this idea on to the Devs, it would make thier jobs easier with only having to code things one time and therefore less bugs to fix every event.  It would also make it easier for the players to understand and work towards the things they want.
Translate

penchal Last edit in 2016-8-25 03:09:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2016-8-25 03:54:38 | Show all posts
LOL already get hate-mail over this so let me update it a little.

The Devs would also need to set up an exchange system for the current shards we have to be converted into the new Standardized Exchange Cards.  This way people who are sitting on 95 shards of something could trade them in to get the equivalent new Cards for exchanging.  

Shards can be converted in another tiered system of green/blue/purple/orange/red and snce we are now seeing a new lvl of heroes go to Gold/Guardian lvl for Katerina/Rossweise since these heroes go past the current red(supreme) lvls.  

This really would not be all that difficult to implement and code.  I would leave the exchange for old shards to new standardized exchange cards up for at least 30 days so that everyone has plenty of time to make the exchanges into the new system.  Anyone who waited past the 30 days to make the exchanges to the new system would really have no excuse. Then the new system would be fully implemented and everyone could make exchanges of the new Standarized Exchange Cards at any time from then on at any time they have enough cards to trade for the things they want.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

penchal Last edit in 2016-8-25 03:54:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cald
User
Joined 2015-3-23
Last Visited 2017-10-14
Post time 2016-8-26 04:18:45 | Show all posts
While I agree that this would make things a bit neater and easier, I think there are two, completely unrelated, issues with it. The first is more of an opinion than an issue.
1) It would really take away any and all remaining "flavor" in the game.
2) It would, in essence, create a way to further short the economy of the game. People could spend the time and proper management to hoard stamina pills and just enough gold to get the rewards on specific events, like Mono and CW, as opposed to spending money for recharging during other events, like Slots, Brewfest, and Carnival.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cald Last edit in 2016-8-26 04:18:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2016-8-26 11:06:48 | Show all posts
Meh, I have realized that it does not matter if the n00bs get the same heroes and whatever as me.  They still don't have the INT, aptitude, or EXP to even come close to challenging me.  They could not challenge you or any of the other bigs left in the game.  Also we know what we are doing, most of them have not learned yet.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • This is one of the things I have been working towards on my server. Around last October I started reaching out to all the remaining active players left on the server once I took leadership of our alliance. Since then, the "new" members have made dramatic strides forward. It's amazing how many people didn't know simple things like "activating" heroes. Still, I stand by my opinions. I also do believe that your options are worth evaluating, I'm just not convinced that it would be the "best" option for the game in its current state. That "riding the fence" makes me a poor judge, though.
    Translate
    2016-8-26 22:16  Reply

penchal Last edit in 2016-8-26 11:06:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2016-8-27 11:29:52 | Show all posts
I try to teach new players, but considering we keep maybe 1 out of every 50 new players I don't kill myself on it anymore.  I am trying to build new alts and give them to players from other servers instead.(it is more likely to succeed)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

penchal Last edit in 2016-8-27 11:29:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-2-29 19:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051663 second(s), 41 queries .