North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 6058| Reply: 25

Strongest of the 3?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asdf321
User
Joined 2016-8-29
Last Visited 2016-11-01
Post time 2016-9-3 17:47:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Strongest of the 3? Reply:25| View:6058
Kinda split between the 3. They all fill a similar roll as the DPS, but who do you think is the strongest overall? Want to focus on one of those (already have a lucas).
Single Polls, Total 213 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

asdf321 Last edit in 2016-9-3 17:47:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nemue
User
Joined 2014-4-22
Last Visited 2016-12-31
Post time 2016-9-3 17:50:42 | Show all posts
Maggie , for ever
Floor reply (0)

nemue Last edit in 2016-9-3 17:50:42

Support

be free

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
moratia_sanga
User
Joined 2014-3-7
Last Visited 2017-12-28
Post time 2016-9-3 21:26:16 | Show all posts
I've been tested both Pandora and Skoll, i hate Alecta.
Skoll have a very early spike of power and he is the king of upset (way better than Alecta because when she will kill one, Skoll will kill 3 or 2 and get a reset to finish the team in the same turn), but for more regular outcome and easier team management (control, less damage taken, don't have to wait round 3) i think Pandora will be slightly better.
Floor reply (2)

moratia_sanga Last edit in 2016-9-3 21:26:16

Support

S106-Moratia | https://www.you tube.com/channel/UCYvTQodTbmmvfKCWt6LI3RQ

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zela
User
Joined 2014-11-4
Last Visited 2016-09-23
Post time 2016-9-3 23:26:17 | Show all posts
I'd have to agree with Moratia here, out of the three, Pandora, Skoll, then Alecta.
Floor reply (2)
  • Atelecta keeps dying first in my squad and spreading her damage. Haven't gotten her to  4 yet, so not sure if that would make any difference... thinking about swapping her out for Pandora but not sure how good their  4's are
    2016-9-4 00:57  Reply
  • Pandora's augment 4 is the absolute best augment 4 in the game... only Pamela's augment 7 skill could even be arguably better.
    2016-9-9 10:29  Reply

zela Last edit in 2016-9-3 23:26:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asdf321
User
Joined 2016-8-29
Last Visited 2016-11-01
 Author| Post time 2016-9-4 00:24:42 | Show all posts
Atelecta has just been hyped up so much but she's not been performing that well.

I'm not that high leveled yet, so Pandora > Skoll > Atelecta as they level up? (more than +4)
Floor reply (0)

asdf321 Last edit in 2016-9-4 00:24:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
moratia_sanga
User
Joined 2014-3-7
Last Visited 2017-12-28
Post time 2016-9-4 00:47:05 | Show all posts
yes that's the rank i think, make sur your Pandora is always the highest ATK in your team to lure Kay's on her and cut by half her usefulness in battle.
Floor reply (3)

moratia_sanga Last edit in 2016-9-4 00:47:05

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sendtomelater1...
User
Joined 2016-7-31
Last Visited 2016-10-07
Post time 2016-9-4 00:54:12 | Show all posts
I prefer Alecta since Skoll needs at least 5 rounds to "show off" his real strength; before that his ultimate is merely a rage feeder to the enemy's back row. The situation will get worse if the opposite team place their DPS in the rear too ( unfortunately Skoll's first or second round ultimate rarely get instant kills because of the skill itself has not reached its full strength yet). Perhaps with great help from Lucas who is your main DPS atm, your Skoll may shine when rolls out.

On the other hand, the ultimate of the Angel of vegence somehow deals more damage to the opposite team main DPS in the very first one (if placed in the front which is not a recommended position for Alecta) or two rounds(placed at the back, a safer position for a support-DPS) of course still not reaching its full potential yet (Alecta only get to the peak of her power when she is the very last member survives, that's pretty awesome but very annoying to deal with strategically).

However, both of them do not offer any debuffs beside their raw damage, which is somehow not the best choice in general when it comes to team fight. You ask me why? Because your main DPS is your main and only weapon. The rest of the 5 man team are: supporter (Kay,Liz, Athena), healer (Aisha, Thera, Flora), Main Character and any suitable hero who potentially or strategically fill in the last slot. Pandora in this case provide not only great damage (not sure if could surpass her other rivals Skoll and Alecta since no particular tests conducted on this matter yet) but also a "conditional stun" - Pandora will stun if she is able to successfully land hits on 2 targets at the same time. Well, she fails if she misses just one of the two. HIT is a must on her I guess, lol. Thats why I call her CC is "conditional". Well, it works somehow the same as Lucas ultimate or Aphrodite heavily relies on Crit, and Kay's survivability depends on Dodge. One more thing, if her target is alone, then God blesses him/her, Pandora's ultimate is boosted 50%. So, when it comes to sheer strength (damage), Pandora may one step ahead her rivals under one or two situations. And let me remind you that Pando is immune to debuff - a mini version of Pamela in some ways I might say. This Heroic is too strong to be placed as second, some experienced players also make her their main DPS due to those benefits she provides. To me, Lucas is still a little bit better although be lacks in CC and defensive power - offense is a good way to defense sometimes. )

In short, I rate Skoll in the third place. Alecta for a basic/normal/rookie player since not much strategies involved. And Pandora for those who prefer to fight not only with "the eyes" but also "the mind". So well, it is up to you my friend.

P/s: to me, I favor Alecta over the other two. I prefer quick matches over long boring ones. Alecta satisfies me a lot with her skill-set and other potentials she has in order to make her name on the battle field. You may want to have a closer look at each hero augaments's effects and codex upgrade abilities as well. Have a good day.

Floor reply (5)
  • I have been running Atelecta for a while now. Not sure if it's just me that's running her wrong, but she keeps using her ult on the strongest person and then her skill just kills the weakest person, then she dies. In the end, she just feeds ult to their strongest member without killing it (white the rest of the team wipes out the other members). That's why I was thinking of switching. Not sure if she scales better later on.
    2016-9-4 01:15  Reply
  • That's the reason why we need to pair her with Kay whose skill is to lock the opposite team's DPS. Alecta shall trigger her ulti around round 2 or 3 depends on your strategies and where you place her in the team. Also, I usually upgrade Kay agility rune higher than Alecta to make sure my supporter will lock the enemy first and before Alecta wreak her harvoc on him/her.

Of course her main weakness is her lack in defense that's why you better replace one or two crit/hit/agility with one or two high quality defensive runes. Alecta is not my main dps so agility is absolutely not her priority but the defense ability which is more important to help her survive as long as possible.
    2016-9-4 12:52  Reply
  • When you get in fight with higher level enemies, like above 65, it is critical to take out their supporter as soon as possible. Perhaps in round 1 or 2 if you build your Lucas properly (place him in the front to let him gain enough rage with only one hit from the enemy team). When u succeed in killing the opposite team supporter (Kay, Liz, Athena),  their main DPS will be a bit weaker and can be easily taken out later.
    2016-9-4 13:03  Reply
  • Just saying... the top 3 most annoying enemies to face (for me) in tempest are Pandora, Skoll, and Alecta. Pandora is immune to debuffs, which are a vital part of almost every strategy for any build. Skoll has the highest total damage output of any tempest hero, thanks to his augment 4's obnoxious boost, compounded by that ridiculous ultimate that gets stronger as skoll's hp gets lower. He's the Quaker of tempest... The greatest in damage potential, by an obscene margin. A strong Alecta is a nightmare for your enemies, especially in a solo carry build. However, if the largest enemy is strong, Alecta's essentially just guaranteeing that the biggest threat uses their ults often.
    2016-9-5 08:03  Reply
  • Forgot to mention why Alecta's annoying... typically she's the last member of the enemy team alive, when I face tempest parties, so she tends to get at least one kill, unless I just completely outclass the enemy (which is not all that uncommon... I tend to have few equals, and many who outclass me, or get outclassed by me).
    2016-9-5 08:05  Reply

sendtomelater1... Last edit in 2016-9-4 00:54:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
4evamaianh
User
Joined 2015-8-25
Last Visited 2017-04-30
Post time 2016-9-4 01:27:13 | Show all posts
Pandora +4 is immune to negative effect (like stun, Kay's bind, etc ..). Make her ATK highest to counter Kay's bind in round 2. She is also reduce 10% dmg taken (which is calculated by ATK after reducing DEF).
Skoll is good but his normal skill such. He gives a big burst to enemy back row which very good against most of Midas squad.
Penn is not good in my opinion. He is even worse than Alecta.
Imo, Legendary DPS heroes rank on Tempest: Lucas - Pandora - Skoll - Alecta/Hela - Penn.
Floor reply (3)
  • Penn and Alecta are bad nothing to say about it, Lucas is way overrated as both Pandora and Skoll are way better than him.
    Hela is a very strong hero on paper, her problem is that she have no synergy whatsoever with other Tempest hero aside from Palmer and that push her way bellow other damage dealer. Pandora > Skoll > Lucas > Hela > Penn > Alecta would be my ranking
    2016-9-4 02:23  Reply
  • I'd place Alecta above Penn... but other than that I can agree with this entirely moratia.
    2016-9-5 08:06  Reply
  • About ranking Tempest, here is mine: Lucas>Alecta/Pandora>Skoll>Hella/Palmer>enn. I consider Palmer as a great semi tank dps compared to Hella. Penn is an amazing rookie hero since he just shines in early/middle stages of the game. As time progresses, Penn also starts to lose his effetiveness especially in PvP.

I still rate Lucas first for personal reasons. Pandora and Alecta on the same rank since I have been building a semi balance squad which focus on Lucas and Alecta as support dps; they both work so well so far in my server and in every other events (World Boss, Guild Boss, Domination, X-Game Events....)
    2016-9-6 01:27  Reply

4evamaianh Last edit in 2016-9-4 01:27:13

Support

No more Vixie, they're all 4evaMaiAnh .. :')

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heymlich
User
Joined 2016-7-27
Last Visited 2016-10-18
Post time 2016-9-4 01:47:17 | Show all posts
I don't think much of Alecta. I  don't know about the other two.

I'm a midas player, and up against tempest most of the time. Whenever I see Alecta, she either dies before she can do anything, or she attacks the wrong target, and dies after that. All I have to do to win is to position my Aphrodite, where Lucas cannot reach her.
Floor reply (1)
  • Yea, Alecta is bad against standard mid-range Midas team. Can't be put in front or back. Death everywhere X(
    2016-10-9 01:29  Reply

heymlich Last edit in 2016-9-4 01:47:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
moratia_sanga
User
Joined 2014-3-7
Last Visited 2017-12-28
Post time 2016-9-4 02:16:37 | Show all posts
I really disagree on the whole Skoll statement, i've been playing him a lot and he is by far better than Lucas.
He have better defensive stat and better offensive stat, so yeah, your Lucas will revive and then what, pray to Crit the opponent carry to win the game ?

Skoll will probably not die at all with the extra stats he have plus the ridiculous amount of health he can regenerate by round, and if he ever stand at round 3, the game is basically over for your opponent.
It is very easy to hide a hero from Lucas, put your key hero in backrow with nobody in front and Lucas will never get to it, ever.

There is no way to hide from Skoll, his Normal Skill can one shot the frontrow and his Ultimate can rip the whole backrow at once, that mean you play with only two safe spot and you can't know where they will be until the game began (as it will depend where Skoll is deploy). Plus these safe spot "from Skoll" can easy be covered by Lucas/Pandora and you still can have Kay to disable a troublemaker.

Your strategy options with Skoll are huge, with Lucas there is almost none, you beast him, pray for a crit and that's it, the opponent put a tanky enough hero with 2 END rune on him and your Lucas is useless, you don't care if he ult every round if he not crit, you don't care if he leech rage if he is the main carry of the opponent team. If you invest more than half your BR just to leech rage, your opponent have win the game before it even start.

Wait for the round 5 is an aberation, Skoll his a beast even at the first round, he is a monster at round 3 where he usually end the fight before you can get to the round 5 where he is completely unmatched by anyone.
Floor reply (8)
  • "the opponent put a tanky enough hero with 2 END rune on him and your Lucas is useless"

Maybe most of what you said is accurate, but Lucas' skill description on his ultimate gives him a 100% chance to crit on his Evil Charge ultimate. Fwiw, I've never seen my Lucas fail to crit on an evil charge, even against high end bosses in the guild dungeon/abyss/ or players with end runes in PVP. Unless his charge attack is dodged, the crit cannot be avoided.
    2016-9-4 09:44  Reply
  • Granted I also have hit runes in Lucas.
    2016-9-4 09:46  Reply
  • Moratia is absolutely correct. END rune counters crit heroes such as Lucas and Aphro so badly that it's almost mandatory when pvp against those heroes. Putting, say, as well-augmented Aishah with two dodges and two ENDs in front of Lucas will take him a long while to get rid of.
    2016-9-4 12:57  Reply
  • Well, perhaps next time I will run a team main Skoll to experience his greatness like Moratia has said. But before that I do have some comments on my favorite hero - the Headless Horseman as a main DPS in my team.
    Lucas make his name thanks to his signature ultimate skill which boost 200% damage IF it successfully lands critical. So, Critical rate and HIT are a must on him; meanwhile, END is his heavy counter. It is the same with Aphrodite's nature - she is ultimately built on crit and hit too. However, the point is, how much Crit and Hit needed to beat a high END enemies? - it is a race between runes level and other attributes of a hero.
    2016-9-4 13:40  Reply
  • mckinnon02: Lucas's ulti just give extra 100% cri dmg not cri chance.
    2016-9-4 14:00  Reply
  • Reply sendtomelater14 : A few things you seem to misunderstand about Lucas. His ultimate boosts 100% crit damage... making the crit modifier 2.5 instead of 1.5... meaning a 60% increase to damage overall, only on a critical hit. Not to mention heroes who are equal tend to be skewed toward defensive stats (other than dodge, which equals will almost never get dodged), so that alone makes his ability win-more... meaning it only helps when you already have the advantage without it.
    2016-9-5 08:12  Reply
  • Thanks for correcting my mistake Sir Zela
    2016-9-5 19:36  Reply
  • I think people need to look at this from a game-stage pov. Lucas is easy to use and get shards until 5slot relics are everywhere which is 4 wks into server or lv 65 up. So Lucas would be rank 1 in tempest dps til lv 65. After that shards are not as a big of a problem, so pandora and skoll starts to shine. Plus Skoll is mostly % buff in aug and pas., so he gets stronger as the lv goes up.

So b4 lv 65: Lucas>andora>Alecta>Skoll>others
    After lv 65: Skoll/Pandora>Lucas>Others
    Really Late: Skoll>andora>Others
    2016-10-9 01:38  Reply

moratia_sanga Last edit in 2016-9-4 02:16:37

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-19 21:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.274805 second(s), 53 queries .